• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if I follow how these are related...
Customizable player characters with a RPG-ish element that slay huge ass monsters with sick weapons.

Artorias and Solaire don't fit as much but they're nornally in discussion with DS so I threw them in

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Can we talk about how mind boggling it is that chowder a show that ended 9 years ago is number3 on youtube’s Trending feed?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Reaction gif or nah?

Seeing Mario's worried disembodied head spring forth off of a woman's chest is the weirdest thing. Not sure why.
Btw, that girl in that gif was only 17 when she did that commercial.

She did some acting, and is now a bikini model.

Now, my only source so far is a Youtube Comment but I looked her up and they do look awfully similar. But there's a possibiluty that may not be true.

I did all this just so I can report this to you guys. Fun trivia.

Don't look at me like that.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Btw, that girl in that gif was only 17 when she did that commercial.

She did some acting, and is now a bikini model.

Now, my only source so far is a Youtube Comment but I looked her up and they do look awfully similar. But there's a possibiluty that may not be true.

I did all this just so I can report this to you guys. Fun trivia.

Don't look at me like that.
743B98D5-3B3B-4E79-A600-DA1558F17017.jpeg

Whatever you say, mate.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Sakurai makes a surprise appearance at the Game Awards to announce the year's best racing game only for Scorpion's spear to shatter the screen again, wyd?

Ivander

Smash Legend
If Monster Hunter can get into Smash, there's nothing stopping Artorias, Solaire, or The Chosen Undead/Hunter/etc. from getting in after.
Solaire can work, as gameplay/body-wise, Solaire is pretty much the same as the Chosen Undead/Ashen One/etc. Not to mention he's probably the most recognisable NPC character and one of the most memorable ones within the series.
Artorias.....well, not as easy. On one hand, he'd be frickin' awesome in the fact that he would be one of our first "disabled" characters due to his left arm being broken. On the other, that also functions as a double-edged sword as he certainly can't use that hand for grabs.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
it looks nothing like cyrus but i can just tell by the lack of eyebrows that its him
Speaking of Pokemon Adventures, I just learned today that during the B&W adaption all of the gym leaders were literally crucified on actual wooden crosses. No, I'm not joking:

Last edited:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Man, I wish I was confident in a character I like coming, but I have no idea who or what the **** is coming after Terry, this DLC cycle has been and will continue to be literally insane.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
What a good fellow.
1568425388771.png
Speaking of Pokemon Adventures, I just learned today that during the B&W adaption all of the gym leaders were literally crucified on actual wooden crosses. No, I'm not joking:
What the ****? is there like, any context?

Edit: Just checked it out. They do not get crucified, just hung up on a crucifix. They are later freed.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
What the ****? is there like, any context?
I assume this is after the Gym Leaders went to fight against the Sages in Black and White, however, compared to the game where there was no clear victor or the gym leaders won, in the manga, they lose and they have that happen to them.

But yeah, compared to the anime most of the time, the manga goes hardcore with the realism and dark themes.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sakurai makes a surprise appearance at the Game Awards to announce the year's best racing game only for Scorpion's spear to shatter the screen again, wyd?
I'd be confused about why Scorpion hates sports/racing games so much.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Honestly, Blizzard World is easily my favorite. Every location is distinct and fun, and the map itself is a joy to play on.
Blizzard World's a close 2nd for me. GREAT design

But, I've liked Dorado since the beginning. It's fairly balanced for a payload map, the layout is cool, and I LOVE the theme. The Spanish music that plays in the background and the scenery is gorgeous <3

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
No I don’t I just picked the first booby anime I could think of.

I have taste, Devon.
Heh, my first anime was like that. It was Eiken, and it was so garbage, that it pissed me off, and turned me away from anime up until like Spring Break, where I binged MHA for some reason.

But despite me knowing it was trash, I still liked it. Middle school me was going through some weird changes.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I assume this is after the Gym Leaders went to fight against the Sages in Black and White, however, compared to the game where there was no clear victor or the gym leaders won, in the manga, they lose and they have that happen to them.

But yeah, compared to the anime most of the time, the manga goes hardcore with the realism and dark themes.
Yeah like, Zinnia getting impaled in the stomach by Rayquaza, Vermillion City being nuked by Lance, Blue's Charmander decapitating Koga's Arbok in hald, Jesus Christ man.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Heh, my first anime was like that. It was Eiken, and it was so garbage, that it pissed me off, and turned me away from anime up until like Spring Break, where I binged MHA for some reason.

But despite me knowing it was trash, I still liked it. Middle school me was going through some weird changes.
Eiken

Eiken

****ing Eiken

Oh Jesus Christ you poor soul. That’s one of the most abysmal anime’s I’ve ever laid eyes upon. And I’ve seen some garbage animes.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Eiken

Eiken

****ing Eiken

Oh Jesus Christ you poor soul. That’s one of the most abysmal anime’s I’ve ever laid eyes upon. And I’ve seen some garbage animes.
Literally Shameless Fanservice: the Anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom