• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Honestly

Are these the only characters to have new renders made for their spirits?
In terms of Banjo-Kazooie, yes. Mumbo and the Jiggy are old renders. Not sure why they made the new ones. Most of those characters, with the exception of maybe Tootie, all had renders I believe.

In terms of all the spirits, I think so as well. The Labo spirits might be new, but might be taken from the boxart. The Cloud spirits might count as well, as they infamously only have the Smash Ultimate renders and not the original artwork like every other spirit, since getting the rights for the original artwork would cost extra money (just like more music and other character spirits would). But those renders weren’t made specifically for the spirits so I wouldn’t count them.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
PsySmasher PsySmasher GG dude.

Also did you see that Pikachu ragequit from the lobby lmao

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I swear Kirby is such a small target to hit lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Finally saw the Zim special. I liked it quite a bit. 90% of the animation was freaking fantastic. Especially the smoke effects. There was only 1 or 2 scenes of talking that had some floatiness to the movement.

And the color scheme, while different from the original show, was still great. Even if Jhonen Vasquez and his team stop Zim here for good, I'd just want see their style in more works in general.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Finally saw the Zim special. I liked it quite a bit. 90% of the animation was freaking fantastic. Especially the smoke effects. There was only 1 or 2 scenes of talking that had some floatiness to the movement.

And the color scheme, while different from the original show, was still great. Even if Jhonen Vasquez and his team stop Zim here for good, I'd just want see their style in more works in general.
I honestly want another Zim season after seeing the movie.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
How's everyone doing right now?
Not bad. A bit tired.

Also realized that while some of my Quest Wikia should be easy, figuring out the Spell page will be super difficult. Namely, how on earth to define how spells work(range, exact power, damage tables, etc.) Unlike Pokemon, which has some clear cut stuff, there's almost nothing here to note other than MP Cost, and the "move directions". Albeit, some of them are a bit easier to understand in the remake(namely, how the range works). But not by much.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
So here I am in Toronto.

Well, I mean, I guess that’s the comment. Here for my girlfriends birthday, and we’re going to the Toronto Zoo tomorrow. Not much planned today, and we’re heading back home tomorrow. But it was quite the adventure to get here lol.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Hey, who here is wondering about fighter 5?
I think people are cooling their speculation jets a little bit knowing we just got a reveal for Terry and that we might have to wait as late as December at the Game Awards for the next fighter to be revealed. So, we're just waiting for Terry to c'mon over to the game for now.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I think people are cooling their speculation jets a little bit knowing we just got a reveal for Terry and that we might have to wait as late as December at the Game Awards for the next fighter to be revealed. So, we're just waiting for Terry to c'mon over to the game for now.
It will be crash.

Not ryu, doomguy, mk character. None of them. Pretty sure it is crash. Or hopefully rayman.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Ahh, sorry you're feeling bad, hope you feel better.
I'll try my best, but not promising anything. Feeling really drained and depressed atm.
So here I am in Toronto.

Well, I mean, I guess that’s the comment. Here for my girlfriends birthday, and we’re going to the Toronto Zoo tomorrow. Not much planned today, and we’re heading back home tomorrow. But it was quite the adventure to get here lol.
That's great! I hope you enjoy your time there! How has your time been so far? What fun things have you done with your girlfriend on her birthday?

Also, god speed with travel. Watch out for rabid Leafs fans; our arguable best player just signed a massive contract. :p

Last edited:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'll try my best, but not promising anything. Feeling really drained and depressed atm.

That's great! I hope you enjoy your time there! How has your time been so far? What fun things have you done with your girlfriend on her birthday?

Also, god speed with travel. Watch out for rabid Leafs fans; our arguable best player just signed a massive contract. :p
Yeah I heard that as I walked into Tim Hortons. Luckily I’m not wearing any Sabres gear lol.

We actually didn’t get here until like 4, and then because there was a ton of construction it took us like over an hour just to figure out where to go to get to the damn lot. It was utter madness.

But we’re here. Probably won’t be doing much in East Beaches tonight, but we’ve got some stuff to do tomorrow at least.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
For a more serious answer, there's no one I can seriously say is likely for character 5 except maaaaaaaaaybe Hayabusa, since some rumors have him in the list.

Could be Crash, could be Sub-Zero, could Lara, could be Jill, could be Tracer, could be Elma, could be Dante, could be Doomguy ect. ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom