• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Chica raids your fridge and Foxy clogs up your toilet while Plushtrap asks if you have Fortnite on your Switch: The Game.
The sad thing is this sounds like something the VAs would record.

I mean, they record a good amount of memes.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Isn't Lefty also the puppet? You can see its arms through the openings in the suit's arms (at least in one of those dumpster images from Pizzaria Simulator), and the voice is similar if not the same.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Isn't Lefty also the puppet? You can see its arms through one of the openings in the suit's arms (at least in one of those dumpster images from Pizzaria Simulator), and the voice is similar if not the same.
Lefty isn't the Puppet. The Puppet is trapped inside of Lefty. It's revealed later in the game that Lefty was designed to capture The Puppet and bring it back to the pizzeria. The plan wouldn't have worked if all remaining souls weren't in the pizzeria at the same time. Molten Freddy, Scrap Baby, and Scraptrap would have came on their own, but the Puppet was a bit different.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actually I just realized. We have two separate shots of Ash with the trophy.
1568407099279.jpeg

Zoom in on Ash. That’s a trophy again not Pikachu.

It’s being held diagonally something Pikachu wouldn’t be held like. Plus the color scheme matches the trophy

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Lefty isn't the Puppet. The Puppet is trapped inside of Lefty. It's revealed later in the game that Lefty was designed to capture The Puppet and bring it back to the pizzeria. The plan wouldn't have worked if all remaining souls weren't in the pizzeria at the same time. Molten Freddy, Scrap Baby, and Scraptrap would have came on their own, but the Puppet was a bit different.
ooohhh.

So did the Puppet's spirit also possess Lefty or...?

D

Deleted member

Isn't Lefty also the puppet? You can see its arms through one of the openings in the suit's arms (at least in one of those dumpster images from Pizzaria Simulator), and the voice is similar if not the same.
There's a lot of hints, yeah.

1. The ending has a man (most likely Henry) talking to all the animatronics in the building as it burns, including his daughter. It shows a minigame of a child being killed, and one of the FFPS minigames alludes to this child being the Puppet.
2. The teaser you mentioned.
3. Lefty's blueprints in one of the secret endings shows it was created to "capture" other things. Lefty also says in UCN "Come spend eternity inside with me,"" meaning it probably means literally putting the captured object inside of itself.

ooohhh.

So did the Puppet's spirit also possess Lefty or...?
All signs heavily point to yes. See my first point above.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64 I think I've settled on a design now. Would you like me to message you an exclusive early look? That way I can get some feedback on the design, and you can recommend anything you want to see added, removed, etc.
Yes please.

1. The ending has a man (most likely Henry) talking to all the animatronics in the building as it burns, including his daughter. It shows a minigame of a child being killed, and one of the FFPS minigames alludes to this child being the Puppet.
3. Lefty's blueprints in one of the secret endings shows it was created to "capture" other things. Lefty also says in UCN "Come spend eternity inside with me,"" meaning it probably means literally putting the captured object inside of itself.

Ooooo! We talking FNaF!?! What's happening? What did I miss?

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

Come spend an eternity inside me

C693995D-DA04-4B6E-9208-D1C543AEFF8A.jpeg

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
>starts off with sick combos and spacing well
>blows a big lead and can't kill for crap
>played in tournaments all summer and showed signs of improvement
>didn't net a single win in any matches played and lost in the worst way possible

**** smash, i'm done

why the **** do i even try when i just regress in progress. no matter how hard i try, i always fail. that's my smash legacy: being an inconsistent, garbage player

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm still mad that today is exactly two years since Nintendo announced Arcade Archives Vs. Balloon Fight and still no sign on when it's releasing.

Why have I been waiting so long?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It’s the clenched fists, man.

He’s on the edge of a complete breakdown.
The clenched fists
The sturdy stance
The non-breaking eye contact.

All of this makes for a really pissed Jinjo. A Jinjo that is ready to kill.
I hope I can say that here.

Last edited:

R O F L

Smash Ace
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Did they make this art for Ultimate?
I've never seen these before.
They are brand new, yeah. Mumbo, The Jiggy, and Banjo & Kazooie are the only spirits that use old artwork.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom