• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can't take the word Mary Sue seriously now those days, it's just so overruse in so many different contexts that it lost all meaning to me.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
We haven’t seen her being busted yet so we’ll see.
I hope she has at least one flaw
I mean they do lol, but Mary Sue is an extremely reductive and overused term that ignores male examples of the trope.

(Also Rey from Star Wars isn't a Mary Sue, don't @ me)
oh, They have a name, its Gary Sue pff like Kirito, king of all Gary Sues

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Sonia.
Sonia.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
And just a little bit more Sonia.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Not sure if the artist for that second picture realizes that having the palm outward is the peace sign - having the palm inward (as shown in the picture) is a much ruder gesture in some cultures. (which ironically includes England)

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Not sure if the artist for that second picture realizes that having the palm outward is the peace sign - having the palm inward (as shown in the picture) is a much ruder gesture in some cultures. (which ironically includes England)
granted I'm not sure any of us really understand why it's rude

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I can't take the word Mary Sue seriously now those days, it's just so overruse in so many different contexts that it lost all meaning to me.
The way I define it is as a character where the entire universe/narrative distorts and bends to their will. I think some safe characters to call this in that case are Kirito and Bella Swan.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
granted I'm not sure any of us really understand why it's rude
I think a commonly-repeated legend is that it has to do with medieval torture, since using a bow (or at least the type of bow that the British used) required having all of your fingers. (or at least those two specific ones) It was supposed to taunt the would-be torturers. I don't know how that turned into the British equivalent of giving someone the middle finger, though.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Now THAT’S cool!!!

Would be cool if Phoenix’s chapters were in his style and vice versa. I assume it has chapters, I haven’t played the crossover. But then again that would be a lot of extra assets.
the chapters arent separated by characters. yeah some chaps have puzzles and song have court cases but they arent focused on mainly one person

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Now THAT’S cool!!!

Would be cool if Phoenix’s chapters were in his style and vice versa. I assume it has chapters, I haven’t played the crossover. But then again that would be a lot of extra assets.
There are different trials that you have to do, but for the investigation part you do a lot of puzzles like a PL game while the court part are like a PW game. So each chapter has both of their gameplay mechanics integrated, and it would be weird for them to constantly switch back and forth within a chapter and overall story.

D

Deleted member

Just got back. So lads, give it to me straight, is Kasumi's codename countess or not?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Morning y'all!

Who's ready for the Google Stadia Connect today?!

*cricket chirps*

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tbh, I need positivity in my life.

And because of that, I am open to any kind of cutteness.

Besides, the trailer may probably be hiding some surprises regarding Kasumi.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Is Grookey's final evolution name the same as the "angry 4 chan leak"? You know, the salty dude over Erdrick/Edelgard/Phoenix and so on.

Or did the Pokemon leaks not reveal that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom