• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormC

Smash Hero
Well that was an insane 36 hours or so.

Time to do all the crap I've been putting off since then.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
If this character is Terry, then I have absolutely no idea who Sabi was referring to when she said we'd all bandwagon on one character for Fighter #5.

And I'm not gonna bother looking for answers because I'm done playing 25 questions with Sabi.

Last edited:

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
In other Smash related stuff...

Just fought a K. Rool named Mr. Nipples on Quickplay on the Gamer stage.

Idk what to think anymore.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Y'all better hope MKLeo doesn't pick up Terry as a main, that's his final form lol

Shroob

Sup?
**** **** **** I'm just glad this stupid cat and mouse game is over.

Now just announce the direct tomorrow or the next day.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
We'll bandwagon on one character for the last DLC?

Clearly it's one that's already been speculated and is popular, then.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So decided to post the sad news to supporters of Nakoruru (Myself included) on her support thread and yet again someone says "VergeBen is sometimes wrong".

Really...Again...Seriously people which is it!? First he's always right and now he's sometimes wrong again. Will you people just choose already for **** sakes!!!!

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
At least Smashboards will be a lot more interesting in the coming weeks. Everyone will be scrambling to make a case for their character being the last fighter.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Guess I'll try out KoF 98 and Garou on my Switch again while I wait for Terry.

I'm pretty okay with this.

D

Deleted member

So decided to post the sad news to supporters of Nakoruru (Myself included) on her support thread and yet again someone says "VergeBen is sometimes wrong".

Really...Again...Seriously people which is it!? First he's always right and now he's sometimes wrong again. Will you people just choose already for **** sakes!!!!
"Vergeben is sometimes wrong" was a popular argument against Erdrick when he sided with him

Also Vergeben is 1/1 on his Smash newcomer predictions. Everything else he predicts is hit or miss, which is why he's kind of shoddy as a leaker in most cases.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Praying Terry's trailer isn't a continuation of :ultincineroar:'s otherwise we're in for 3 months of "Hayabusa this" and "Hayabusa that".

For the love of speculation Sakurai, save us all! :scared:

D

Deleted member

At least Smashboards will be a lot more interesting in the coming weeks. Everyone will be scrambling to make a case for their character being the last fighter.
In this essay, I will prove Geno Mario is the last character to be announced for Smash Ultimate. Ever since Sakurai said he wanted-

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982

Almost as if we're a group of people with different opinions and perspectives.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Praying Terry's trailer isn't a continuation of :ultincineroar:'s otherwise we're in for 3 months of "Hayabusa this" and "Hayabusa that".

Most likely going to be given Death Battle's Terry vs. Ken.

D

Deleted member

"Vergeben is sometimes wrong" was a popular argument against him when he sided with Erdrick.

Also Vergeben is 1/1 on his Smash newcomer predictions. Everything else he predicts is hit or miss, which is why he's kind of shoddy as a leaker in most cases.
tbf we still have no idea what he meant by Minecraft content
The safe bet says Mii costumes but that would be a weird thing to leak before the character they would probably come with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Guys not all is loss really. I mean we technically do have a female character in the DLC in the form of Kazooie.

Unless the 5th fighter is female as well.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Minecraft content? Oncs Banjo comes out let's see if there's some Minecraft stuff thrown in because Microsoft.

If not... Well...

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

If most people are certain who the next two characters are, I more or less expect "second fighter's pass this" and "second fighter's pass that." People love speculating about things we don't know about--what we do know about, less so.

D

Deleted member

Guys not all is loss really. I mean we technically do have a female character in the DLC in the form of Kazooie.

Unless the 5th fighter is female as well.
As long as it's a character I think is cool, I don't care if they're male, female, or a wooden doll. (Though, Hat Kid is my most wanted female character.)

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Vergeben is one word. It's German for "forgive." The B isn't capitalized.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Hopefully he'll just say **** it and reveal Hayabusa alongside Terry.

Then he cancels the remaining fighters and pulls the pass from the store.

"Leak my roster again, mother-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom