• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Few, unorganized thoughts:

1) While I could complain and say, “Bruh, no Resident Evil???”, I cant say this roster would be bad with Terry Bogard and Ryu Hayabusa. It’s not like either pick is unjustifiable.

2) It could be a biased statement, but I still feel that as a series, Resident Evil not being a part of “Everyone is here!” kinda...leaves a hole to me. May not be the same to everybody and that’s fine. But it’s just so big! Then again, I suppose we have to consider the graphic violence of the series.

3) Really not sure where Smash goes from here. I mean, I can write up a series about “What could have been” with characters/series not in the game. But...really not sure what to think. Unless they port the game and add content, but I totally doubt that for now.

I’d love it, but I doubt it.

4) Should be interesting to what happens with Shifty and now this Terry info. One dude says Hayabusa is the next pick, while the rest of Leaktopia says it’s Terry.

Strange times indeed.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I think Sabi knows the next character, thinks it's funny a 4chan rumor will get attention despite probably being a lucky guess, but still doesn't know who the last character is. The (potential) alt account is weird, especially since Nintendo could probably easily track that down--but for leakers who leak for popularity, what better way than become their number one fan? :chuckle:

Will the real Sabi please stand up
Will the real Vergeben please stand up.

*eleven people stand up*

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Everyone is Here was for the veterans. It never implied anything for newcomers. Otherwise we would be Mugen!

SNK is a guarantee. Hayabusa has a few unanswered questions before we throw in the towel.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Well. So much for this show/world having a permanent antagonist. I get it, it's not in it's nature. But still, it's frustrating.

This was a very comfy movie. But not what I would want from a Series Finale. It being a musical helped in some areas of the story, but detracted from others. The beginning especially had the most forced musical moments. But then they started flowing a bit more naturally.

I don't know. It was kind of just... OK. And that's disappointing because I was hoping for much more.

Okay. Cool social media psa at the end.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
It seems like Sabi has less of a track record when it comes to leaks and more of a track record when it comes to messing with people. She seems to just be saying cryptic stuff to rile fans up, since she knows that it will because of her previous track record. I could be wrong, though.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
the bear of stringed instruments would not abide this constant 'teasing'

any second now, he comes

D

Deleted member

Everyone is Here was for the veterans. It never implied anything for newcomers. Otherwise we would be Mugen!

SNK is a guarantee. Hayabusa has a few unanswered questions before we throw in the towel.
Doubting Hayabusa slightly. I don't think he has enough of a leaker following to cast a rough 100% yet.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Few, unorganized thoughts:

1) While I could complain and say, “Bruh, no Resident Evil???”, I cant say this roster would be bad with Terry Bogard and Ryu Hayabusa. It’s not like either pick is unjustifiable.

2) It could be a biased statement, but I still feel that as a series, Resident Evil not being a part of “Everyone is here!” kinda...leaves a hole to me. May not be the same to everybody and that’s fine. But it’s just so big! Then again, I suppose we have to consider the graphic violence of the series.

3) Really not sure where Smash goes from here. I mean, I can write up a series about “What could have been” with characters/series not in the game. But...really not sure what to think. Unless they port the game and add content, but I totally doubt that for now.

I’d love it, but I doubt it.

4) Should be interesting to what happens with Shifty and now this Terry info. One dude says Hayabusa is the next pick, while the rest of Leaktopia says it’s Terry.

Strange times indeed.
now on the one hand, this is a well-written high quality post

on the other hand, i just got some nice new copypasta material

D

Deleted member

now on the one hand, this is a well-written high quality post

on the other hand, i just got some nice new copypasta material
Panda, don't tease Jones like that. After all, did you know that Resident Evil is a survival horror series published in 1996 by-

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
You know what that comment tells me? Honest?

It’s not that it’s going to confirm the final fighter. It’s that it’s going to make fans think they know the final fighter.

So then, hypothetically, Sabi only knows Terry (like probably a ton of other people), but nobody is backing Hayabusa except for Shifty, who claimed Hayabusa is next.

The 4chan leak claimed it would be Terry Bogard then Ryu Hayabusa right? But Shifty says Hayabusa is next...that’s a strange difference.

Folks I’ve chatted with think Hayabusa is simply a pick that folks have pinned to the Fighter Pass since the beginning, and that there might not actually be anything to back it up.

I’d say wait for a party independent of Sabi. Ironic that the joke about Verg said there were multiple, but we have no proof of it, yet we may have reason to think there are multiple Sabi’s.

Leakers are weird Bruh.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
It seems like Sabi has less of a track record when it comes to leaks and more of a track record when it comes to messing with people. She seems to just be saying cryptic stuff to rile fans up, since she knows that it will because of her previous track record. I could be wrong, though.
They posted pretty much the whole conferences of nearly every E3 conference before Nintendo's (to the point where big insiders started to be concerned of how they were getting all that information). In terms of Smash rumors, they haven't been the first to any character, though before the C&D, there was really only one opportunity (don't know how long they've been rumoring stuff, though, so maybe not even one).

It's why I'm certain Sabi is legit (may not get it with legitimate methods...), but just not a fan of hint leakers or those who dangle information on a string. If you want people to know, say it, otherwise, why bother talking about it?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what that comment tells me? Honest?

It’s not that it’s going to confirm the final fighter. It’s that it’s going to make fans think they know the final fighter.

So then, hypothetically, Sabi only knows Terry (like probably a ton of other people), but nobody is backing Hayabusa except for Shifty, who claimed Hayabusa is next.

The 4chan leak claimed it would be Terry Bogard then Ryu Hayabusa right? But Shifty says Hayabusa is next...that’s a strange difference.

Folks I’ve chatted with think Hayabusa is simply a pick that folks have pinned to the Fighter Pass since the beginning, and that there might not actually be anything to back it up.

I’d say wait for a party independent of Sabi. Ironic that the joke about Verg said there were multiple, but we have no proof of it, yet we may have reason to think there are multiple Sabi’s.

Leakers are weird Bruh.
Serious doubt that Sabi knows who the final fighter is beyond Terry. Remember when she tried to say "I talked to Vergeben about Hayabusa?" Yeah that was bull****. She knows jack**** beyond this.

They can smell your fear
I'm not sure who I'm more worried for. Myself or Kazooie.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
otherwise, why bother talking about it?
so you can have that powerful feeling of people constantly begging you for info and hanging on every word on your self-made discord server as you slowly leak out bits and pieces of absolutely nothing

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
They posted pretty much the whole conferences of nearly every E3 conference before Nintendo's (to the point where big insiders started to be concerned of how they were getting all that information). In terms of Smash rumors, they haven't been the first to any character, though before the C&D, there was really only one opportunity (don't know how long they've been rumoring stuff, though, so maybe not even one).

It's why I'm certain Sabi is legit (may not get it with legitimate methods...), but just not a fan of hint leakers or those who dangle information on a string. If you want people to know, say it, otherwise, why bother talking about it?
Oh I’m not doubting the legitimacy of her leaks. I’m just saying that it kinda sucks that they’re dangling info on a string, as you said.
That’s what she said.

Shroob

Sup?
Sabi "I know who it is but not gonna say lol"

Sabi2 "its terry"

Verg *dead silence*

Verg22 "oh **** I've been assimilated."

D

Deleted member

The feeling of hard work is its own reward, I suppose.

so you can have that powerful feeling of people constantly begging you for info and hanging on every word on your self-made discord server as you slowly leak out bits and pieces of absolutely nothing
Man if you're going to be a no life who feeds for attention, at least go on Smashboards and feed for likes or something. Don't waste my ****ing time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
What I don't get.

Why play this neverending game of cat and mouse on your main

And then come clean on your alt where you've also leaked good info

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Until my pudding has proof in it, I wont eat it, Sabi.

...or something

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I see y'all are very eager wanting to know who this SNK character is.

I'm just going to wait for the details to ooze out naturally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom