• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I swear someone out there make fanart of the entire situation so far it'll be fun.

TheCJBrine

Pranked!
now on the one hand, this is a well-written high quality post

on the other hand, i just got some nice new copypasta material
Few, unorganized thoughts:

1) While I could complain and say, “Bruh, no Resident Evil???”, I cant say this roster would be bad with Terry Bogard and Ryu Hayabusa. It’s not like either pick is unjustifiable.

2) It could be a biased statement, but I still feel that as a series, Resident Evil not being a part of “Everyone is here!” kinda...leaves a hole to me. May not be the same to everybody and that’s fine. But it’s just so big! Then again, I suppose we have to consider the graphic violence of the series.

3) Really not sure where Smash goes from here. I mean, I can write up a series about “What could have been” with characters/series not in the game. But...really not sure what to think. Unless they port the game and add content, but I totally doubt that for now.

I’d love it, but I doubt it.

4) Should be interesting to what happens with Shifty and now this Terry info. One dude says Hayabusa is the next pick, while the rest of Leaktopia says it’s Terry.

Strange times indeed.

1) While I could complain and say, “Bruh, no Minecraft with Banjo?!?!?!”, I can’t say this roster would be bad with Banjo & Kazooie themselves, Hero and For His Neutral Special, He Wields a Gun. It’s not like these picks and the next two aren’t hype.

2) It could be a biased statement, but I still feel that as a series, Minecraft not being a part of “Everyone is here!” kinda...leaves a hole to me. May not be the same to everybody and that’s fine. But it’s just so big! Then again, I suppose we have to consider the graphic violence as pointed out by politicians when attacking Miku.

3) Really not sure where Smash goes from here. I mean, I can write up a series about “What could have been” with characters/series not in the game. But...really not sure what to think. Unless they port the game and add content...yeah, it’s totally happening dudes.

I’d love it, and it’s gonna happen. My Minecraft parrot told me so.

4) Should be interesting to what happens with Vergeben and now this Minecraft info. One dude says Banjo is the only Microsoft pick, while the rest of Leaktopia says either Steve is coming or Western picks aren’t ever gonna happen again, and for some reason we can’t have both.

Strange times indeed. Get hyped.

Last edited:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Well. So much for this show/world having a permanent antagonist. I get it, it's not in it's nature. But still, it's frustrating.

This was a very comfy movie. But not what I would want from a Series Finale. It being a musical helped in some areas of the story, but detracted from others. The beginning especially had the most forced musical moments. But then they started flowing a bit more naturally.

I don't know. It was kind of just... OK. And that's disappointing because I was hoping for much more.

Okay. Cool social media psa at the end.
i was kind of disappointed by the movie tbh. And also, where tf was jasper? Seriously, not even a cameo.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thought you saw it

Sorry for inviting you to the thiiiing
It's fine lol. Hakuna Matata.

I just won't read or reply to it until tomorrow, most likely. Not sure if I'll be able to watch the movie at the moment it airs or if I'll have to wait and watch my recording of it.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Hey guys, what’s going on?
now on the one hand, this is a well-written high quality post

on the other hand, i just got some nice new copypasta material
Panda, don't tease Jones like that. After all, did you know that Resident Evil is a survival horror series published in 1996 by-

1) While I could complain and say, “Bruh, no Minecraft with Banjo?!?!?!”, I can’t say this roster would be bad with Banjo & Kazooie themselves, Hero and For His Neutral Special, He Wields a Gun. It’s not like these picks and the next two aren’t hype.

2) It could be a biased statement, but I still feel that as a series, Minecraft not being a part of “Everyone is here!” kinda...leaves a hole to me. May not be the same to everybody and that’s fine. But it’s just so big! Then again, I suppose we have to consider the graphic violence as pointed out by politicians when attacking Miku.

3) Really not sure where Smash goes from here. I mean, I can write up a series about “What could have been” with characters/series not in the game. But...really not sure what to think. Unless they port the game and add content...yeah, it’s totally happening dudes.

I’d love it, and it’s gonna happen. My Minecraft parrot told me so.

4) Should be interesting to what happens with Vergeben and now this Minecraft info. One dude says Banjo is the only Microsoft pick, while the rest of Leaktopia says either Steve is coming or Western picks aren’t ever gonna happen again, and for some reason we can’t have both.

Strange times indeed. Get hyped.
Y’all are rude

But did you know that Resident Evil is the biggest Japanese created gaming franchise not yet in Smash? It’s not something an ordinary Smashboards user would tell you. See, being a Resident Evil stan is my thing right now, so much so that other people meme the ever loving **** out of me. This one guy has like 3 copypastas based on my posts ALONE.

Let me tell you, back in my day leakers gave information about the games we know and love because they felt they had to share FOR THE PEOPLE. There wasn’t any of this self-hyping ****. Nay, it was for the good of the Smash fans that information was leaked.

Now leakers just do it to escape the inevitable self-loathing that pervades all existence and Smash speculation, which for some involves staring at a screen with roughly 70-80 characters for approximately 6-9 hours out the day to say, “Wow...that’s some good Smash”.

But that’s not all. I have a Master’s thesis as to why Bubsy the Bobcat is actually Challenger Pack 5. In this extensive research paper, I will explain and annotate the reason as to why-

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
idk the Skull Kid fanbase he gave birth to was kind of delusional and misguided
eh

short term disappointment for longer term gain

support for other Zelda characters has always faced the issue of not having a clear single character to rally round, so here's hoping it's a bit more organised if there is ever another ballot or the like

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
i was kind of disappointed by the movie tbh. And also, where tf was jasper? Seriously, not even a cameo.
She does cameo in the story sequence at the beginning. Her redemption arc is coming season 6 from the looks of it so she likely has been avoiding others something they will touch upon in future

D

Deleted member

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Resident Evil in Smash?
It's not a story the leakers would tell you.

StormC

Smash Hero
Sabi seemingly confirmed it's Terry.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

D

Deleted member

Sabi seemingly confirmed it's Terry.

There was a problem fetching the tweet
Or at the very least, she's backing him. Not sure if she's correct because this is really her first time shooting for a Smash newcomer.

e: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT ***** DELETED IT

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

And deleted.

For those wondering, it said "Bustah Wolf."
Yeah. Here's how the conversation went down.

Person: "Can you at least give us a vague hint as to who it is?"

Sabi: "Bustah Wolf."

D

Deleted member

But yeah. It's not even equivocal anymore. She completely 100% backs Terry.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
smashboards is too dark this place needs to be a different color or something

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Looks like Sabi is getting all TWEETUS DELETUS on us here.

Wish I knew what the FRICK was going on.

Anyway, Gentlepanda Gentlepanda , approximately how many copypastas do you have based on me? I need it for research and posting purposes.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Whelp there you have it folks. Its Terry. SNK speculation is now over.

Time to move on and wrap things up as it is.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Aaaaaaaaand there's Vergeben. Terry confirmed, folks!

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
well I believe verge then

but seriously this place needs some color, I'm talking blues, I'm talking reds, every color of the rainbow all this black makes me think I'm browsing the dark web or something

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What we could discuss next whether Ryu Hayabusa is the final DLC fighter?

He does have flying weapons and a hawk to boot after all.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Terry, huh?

I'll believe it when I see it. Not a bad choice at all if they actually know what the hell they're talking about, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom