• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
So, Zaicen for Smash, am I right?

Technically people can't complain if it's an anime sword wolf instead of an anime sword boi

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
based on footage it looks like male trainer's canon choice is grookey and female trainer's choice is scorbunny

absolutely based because no footage of them using sobble except loser brother friendly rival hop :secretkpop:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
btw I saw a 4chan rumor that called the legendary names and is calling the 3 Smash characters. It's possibly a loz/DMCV scenario where it's partially true hut the Smash characters are Erdrick obviously and
Doomguy
as RodNutTakin RodNutTakin just said this one got taken down pretty quickly by Sabi (the legendary names were circulating ten hours before the direct). however, the 100% accurate-to-direct pokemon leak from a few weeks ago mentions that grookey's final evolution is a drum-playing gorilla, so baboom now has some steam back in it

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also it’s neat that the one one wild scene has wobuffet and bewear roaming around. It’s a nice mod to the anime

D

Deleted member

I missed a lot, huh.
The direct was good. I liked all of the Pokemon.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also it’s neat that the one one wild scene has wobuffet and bewear roaming around. It’s a nice mod to the anime
how does wobufett walk exactly

D

Deleted member

1559759141521.png
This design is so good, that it looks like the perfect choice for a legendary.
I want one.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey guys, I am kinda freaking out. I just woke up to not just the Pokemon news, not just the game that defined my childhood love of games beinf remastered, but also this.
Well I guess this is the reckoning hour for the 4chan leak

If Kasumi’s codename ain’t Countess, then...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'm pretty sure that rumor was posted after other leaks that confirmed the legendary names popped up prior. It's definitely someone trying to piggyback real rumors to try and stir up Smash stuff.
View attachment 226077
Mirror of the image in the imgur link (original link leads to a deleted image): View attachment 226078
I'm upset.

Not because of the potential leak absolutely having 0% chance

But because this person just said Sif looked dumb

D

Deleted member

If you asked me about a theme for my current mood, it would be this one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Here’s Pokemon camping in action, likely an amie replacement. Another point for the leak
4855C9DD-A2EC-411A-9EDC-3404183271B5.png

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Job interview went well I think.

Now Im grabbing lunch because I havent had anything to eat all day and Im ravenous.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I'd like to see that meme with a gray bird getting interrupted by a crow, but with Pidgey or Pidove and Corviknight.

I guess Honchkrow could be used, too.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'd like to see that meme with a gray bird getting interrupted by a crow, but with Pidgey or Pidove and Corviknight.

I guess Honchkrow could be used, too.
why does everyone want to be ignorant about skarmory

1559760790808.png

literally reverse corviknight

Potato_

Smash Lord
Pokemon thoughts:

Corviknight and the snapping turtle are really cool, and Wooloo is probably the best early game normal type they've ever done, I love it so much.

I like the two legendaries a lot as well, leaning more towards the shield one over Sif though.

Above all this stuff though? THE OPEN ROUTES WITH WALKING POKEMON AND RAIDS. I'm so unbelievably happy about this, it really feels like they're trying to innovate. If that leak is real I'm also very happy about the starters and Dynamax stuff.

Well I guess this is the reckoning hour for the 4chan leak

If Kasumi’s codename ain’t Countess, then...
What leak are you talking about?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
RelaxAlax’s content is good but jeez son his gimmicks and shticks make it so hard to watch his content without getting annoyed.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Pokemon thoughts:

Corviknight and the snapping turtle are really cool, and Wooloo is probably the best early game normal type they've ever done, I love it so much.

I like the two legendaries a lot as well, leaning more towards the shield one over Sif though.

Above all this stuff though? THE OPEN ROUTES WITH WALKING POKEMON AND RAIDS. I'm so unbelievably happy about this, it really feels like they're trying to innovate. If that leak is real I'm also very happy about the starters and Dynamax stuff.

What leak are you talking about?
The one that also said Erdrick, Edelgard, and Baboom (Hypothetical Grookey Final Evo name) for Smash

Said Countess (implied to be Kasumi) would be a free echo for Joker owners or something

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
RelaxAlax’s content is good but jeez son his gimmicks and shticks make it so hard to watch his content without getting annoyed.
you mean having a "murder your friends" waifu show up like she's your best friend or something

yeah thats pretty cringe bro

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Look at this good boi.

I will catch him and I will call him ZachianMacian.

Anyway Drednaw is my other favorite from this direct, but I probably won't use it in my first playthrough if I'm going team Sobble.

Dynamaxing would be so much more hype if I weren't tired of Pokemon introducing a new battle gimmick every game. It looks like it'll only be possible in certain situations though, so maybe it won't be usable in competitive play? I kind of hope not.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Look at this good boi.

I will catch him and I will call him ZachianMacian.

Anyway Drednaw is my other favorite from this direct, but I probably won't use it in my first playthrough if I'm going team Sobble.

Dynamaxing would be so much more hype if I weren't tired of Pokemon introducing a new battle gimmick every game. It looks like it'll only be possible in certain situations though, so maybe it won't be usable in competitive play? I kind of hope not.
so like

why cant i just steal his sword

D

Deleted member

My most visited comic book store finally received the F4 comic of Ben Grimm's wedding that I ordered.

And I'm finally watching Endgame tonight people!!!!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>Corviknight is 7'3"

jesus thats a big birb

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Smash Devs: They won't see this coming...
(Shows Zacion)
A POKEMON Swordfighter!
And I've already created the support thread for the swordfighter pokemon because we desperately need more swords in Smash. Nothing gross like those dumb archers like Decidueye.

No, but seriously. I actually did create a support thread for Zacion.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
you mean having a "murder your friends" waifu show up like she's your best friend or something

yeah thats pretty cringe bro
This weird Ganondorf Amiibo and his Cat's dialogue also... bug me.

Limit it to the cat and execute it better and it wouldn't suck as much.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This weird Ganondorf Amiibo and his Cat's dialogue also... bug me.

Limit it to the cat and execute it better and it wouldn't suck as much.
theres this one spanish youtuber who does the same **** but his ever eternal buddy is that one creepy 3D model of sans

i wish i could find the clip thats been circulating where he ****ing pops a cap in morgana but i dont speak spanish so i cant look it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom