• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh man Mystery Dungeon is being talked about? Better bring out the memes!

View attachment 226058
aw man i remember when i even owned SPMD

i actually really enjoyed that first bit where you were at the school, i spent like two months playing the game at that specific area, i thought it was just gonna be that for the entirety of the game tbh

i gave it to my buddy back in HS but i haven't seen him in like 3 years so i have no idea what hes up to anymore

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Did I mention that I
LOVE
Wooloo?
Yes and I'm a little concerned how much.

That said Wooloo is legitimately great. Never had a sheep on my main team before (sorry bout that Mareep you're still wonderful) but this gen might change that.

what if max splash actually becomes an instakill move like fissure and guillotine
I'll be a hero of the people.

A hero of the people, Arigarmy.

They're gonna write songs bout Max Splash.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
I didn't know Giratina was a tsundere

Also yoooooooooo I saw a leak that's accurate so far with starter final evo details and if I get this game I'm absolutely calling my Scorbunny Sento Kiryu
Care to share the spoils?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
also

>friendly rival again

View attachment 226039

just give me a douchebag to actually want to fight against, i don't wanna bully the champion's brother with my pokemon i spent 10 years grinding to be so bad it'll give him a spinal fracture when i use dynamax body slam
Can we talk about how he’s the champion’s brother and chooses the starter weak to yours?

He’s already off to a bad start.
how will the wolves even play a part in the story though

"yeah im just gonna take the sword from its mouth and **** **** up you know what im sayin"
My guess is during the kalos war, they had giant Pokémon to fight Megan’s.

Admist all the destruction one soul armed with a sword and shield tried to stop both sides peacefully. Unfortunately he was killed in battle. Then two mysterious Pokémon started appearing to aid soldiers that were wounded.

One armed with the fallen warriors sword, the other their shield.

Or something like that idk. Bottom line that sword definitely was made by someone for the legend or received by the legend for something

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The AMA for Strong Badam Strong Badam is going up in a sec.

Also, congrats man on the promotion. :shades:

D

Deleted member

Not actually coming back here, just want to say I'm leaving for good.
I had good times and met many of my internet friends in here but changes were promised over a week ago and nothing seems to have changed. This wouldn't be so bad but considering how much these changes were needed due to some terrible actions from the staff and some policies, this just tells me hoping for improvement was silly if those in charge believe things are fine as it is.

To the users who'll remain here, I hope the best to you and that you can make the best out of this place.
And to the staff and ex-staff members who wanted to make this place better(you know who you are): I'm sorry that wasn't possible.

D

Deleted member

I had good times and met many of my internet friends in here but changes were promised over a week ago and nothing seems to have changed. This wouldn't be so bad but considering how much these changes were needed due to some terrible actions from the staff and some policies, this just tells me hoping for improvement was silly if those in charge believe things are fine as it is.

To the users who'll remain here, I hope the best to you and that you can make the best out of this place.
And to the staff and ex-staff members who wanted to make this place better(you know who you are): I'm sorry that wasn't possible.
First Faygo and now Shish?
ah ****, it really is SmashBoards: Infinity War

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

When you have a site this big and this many staff members contributing whose time zones, work schedules and family lives don't line up, things don't happen immediately. When they do, they're done incorrectly and just need fixed again.

Assuming the staff here believe Smashboards is "fine as is" and that change "wasn't possible", past tense, seems like a disingenuous low blow, Shish.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Don't worry guys I'll stay here to make our lives miserable with FishByleth memes *dab*

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
My video is rendering now.
What's the video?

Goodbye. I’ll miss you.

God. If more people leave, then what will even be the point of staying.
To be frank, the users saying they're leaving today haven't been active here for like two weeks. We've been getting along fine.

It always sucks to say goodbye to friends. Happens on forums all the time. But you can always reach out off site if someone chooses to leave the forum. :)

D

Deleted member

Guys, a new Pokemon is on one of the kids’s shirts in the trailer.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What's the video?

To be frank, the users saying they're leaving today haven't been active here for like two weeks. We've been getting along fine.

It always sucks to say goodbye to friends. Happens on forums all the time. But you can always reach out off site if someone chooses to leave the forum. :)
My reaction to the Pokémon direct. You’ll get my live commentary AND finally get to see the face of the Snake.

That doesn’t mean I don’t miss them though. I miss my mommy Hinata Hinata

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I'm wondering if the PC version of BFBB: Rehydrated is gonna be like the console versions or if it's gonna be a remake of the original PC version.

Guys, a new Pokemon is on one of the kids’s shirts in the trailer.

Conkerchu confirmed.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
hrrrrgn, guys, I want to leave the forum, but i'm dummy thicc and the clap of my eggs keeps alerting the mods and bring me back here.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I know users are probably serious when they claim they're leaving for good, but I feel like that never ends up being true.

"Bye everyone! I'll miss you.
*alleged E3 schedule gets leaked
"I'm leaning on fake but it could be real. Okay, bye forever."
"22 seconds after E3 presentation ends
"Wow that sucked. Glad I'm leaving this place so I won't have to talk about how bad it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom