• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
theres this one spanish youtuber who does the same **** but his ever eternal buddy is that one creepy 3D model of sans

i wish i could find the clip thats been circulating where he ****ing pops a cap in morgana but i dont speak spanish so i cant look it up
Oh crap I wanna see this.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
1559761770770.png

what the **** why is it level 55

i guess it really doesn't evolve into an even bigger badass turtle :drsad:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There it is.

Mythra Mythra , staindgrey staindgrey , IsmaR IsmaR , AndreaAC AndreaAC , redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , KMDP KMDP , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos

Marsa Mizuki is done!
Marsa Mizuki+ Alt.gif

In both her Gi & the outfit she wear underneath it!

Some details here, she is blind, which is why her eyes are closed, and she lost both of her legs at a very young age, forcing her father to help her or else she die. While she managed to survive, she was still blind and felt weak due to being unable to prevent what happened. Since her eyes couldn't be replaced without fear of killing her, her father instead send Marsa to a old master far away and normally hidden from all, and to his training, Marsa was able to learn a technique that allow her to feel other presences through the beat of their hearts, alongside (a few years later, when she come back on her own) a arsenal of martial technique that made her into the powerful warrior she is now.

In fact, she is the main heroine of one my project, and her really simple design is to make her more reltable and make the more strange & unique opponent to stand out more, she isn't the only human in my story, but she is certainly one of the most "normal" out of them, because, yeah, my characters usually aren't too normal in one way or another, even the more sane of them.

In all cases, I hope you enjoy!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
There it is.

Mythra Mythra , staindgrey staindgrey , IsmaR IsmaR , AndreaAC AndreaAC , redfeatherraven redfeatherraven , KMDP KMDP , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos

Marsa Mizuki is done!
View attachment 226092
In both her Gi & the outfit she wear underneath it!

Some details here, she is blind, which is why her eyes are closed, and she lost both of her legs at a very young age, forcing her father to help her or else she die. While she managed to survive, she was still blind and felt weak due to being unable to prevent what happened. Since her eyes couldn't be replaced without fear of killing her, her father instead send Marsa to a old master far away and normally hidden from all, and to his training, Marsa was able to learn a technique that allow her to feel other presences through the beat of their hearts, alongside (a few years later, when she come back on her own) a arsenal of martial technique that made her into the powerful warrior she is now.

In fact, she is the main heroine of one my project, and her really simple design is to make her more reltable and make the more strange & unique opponent to stand out more, she isn't the only human in my story, but she is certainly one of the most "normal" out of them, because, yeah, my characters usually aren't too normal in one way or another, even the more sane of them.

In all cases, I hope you enjoy!
Now THIS is good stuff.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
****, I forgot @Taylor F .

Sorry my man, I knew I forgot someone, scroll up to see what I did.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I'm watching the pokemon direct rn, and couldn't help but notice that kazumasa iwao looks just like Joker

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Milo’s Eldegoss is level 19. He also has one other Pokémon.
Pretty sure that’s the highest level for any first gym. That’s a good sign

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
so when is the sun and moon anime gonna end and we forget all about the gen 7 characters then :secretkpop:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
The video is unlisted to avoid the copyright hounds.
Fun fact: copyright bots flag private videos too. Our Gundam series always gets flagged when it first gets put up, then we refute it under parody laws and it goes away. But our ep.6 I put up as private first because we were having a viewing party with our cast, and it got flagged before I ever made it public.

But right-o, I've got the link now. I'll let you know when I watch it. :)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pretty sure that’s the highest level for any first gym. That’s a good sign
the new pokemon games have been slowly raising up the bar on the levels.

IIRC the kukui match on elite 4 was reaching the late 60s in levels

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
I'm really skeptical of the whole Banjo thing. Only Shinobi knows this supposed information with the other Insiders confused. And of course the whole inconsistency with Steve. I'm in the belief that the rumors of a Microsoft character is LEAKBAIT. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. So I think the 2nd character at E3 is someone that that no one besides Sakurai and his team knows.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
bets now

will ash lose another final battle yet again

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Fun fact: copyright bots flag private videos too. Our Gundam series always gets flagged when it first gets put up, then we refute it under parody laws and it goes away. But our ep.6 I put up as private first because we were having a viewing party with our cast, and it got flagged before I ever made it public.

But right-o, I've got the link now. I'll let you know when I watch it. :)
I don't necisarrily care about flagging it. Just, it getting taken down.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah. He's gonna lose to the other mega charizard.
do you think that the pokemon anime is gonna last forever and eventually ash will just be 10 for the next eternity

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
bets now

will ash lose another final battle yet again
I mean the odds in Vegas on Ash losing have to be 1:2 at this point.

You lose money by making that bet even if you win.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Everyone's been busy talking about Pokemon, so here's a few more images of the Battle For Bikini Bottom remake. It looks freaking clean!

D8UJdvNUEAAlGce.jpg
D8UJdvNU8AAvIjP.jpg
D8UJdvNU8AEHKVu.jpg
D8UJdvLUYAAc9GI.jpg

If you're someone who thinks freaking out over a Spongebob game is stupid, you've obviously never played this as a kid and truly enjoyed life.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I'm really skeptical of the whole Banjo thing. Only Shinobi knows this supposed information with the other Insiders confused. And of course the whole inconsistency with Steve. I'm in the belief that the rumors of a Microsoft character is LEAKBAIT. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. So I think the 2nd character at E3 is someone that that no one besides Sakurai and his team knows.
Other insiders haven't really said anything, other than Ryce who believes Shinobi is being truthful and Sabi who says he has the highest credibility + she has received another hint image from her source that seems to reference Banjo-Kazooie (it's something called "Witch Puzzle" and admittedly this sounds very silly but her source did the same thing for Link's Awakening by sending a picture of a blue crab statue); of course Sabi isn't going all-in (at least not as far as I know) but who knows for sure. There's also Jon (from GameXplain; Jonneh on ResetEra) whom uploaded a video to the channel over the B-K rumor regarding the recent merchandise + the figure tease as well as the ResetEra admin that teased him, and they only tend to cover rumors if they think they have credibility (plus Jonneh is an insider himself).

Would Nintendo use another company's characters as leakbait, though? I know they had Xander Mobus announce Rayman's name for Smash 4, but he ended up actually getting something in the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom