• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I suppose.

It still seems weird if they’d actually make them pay for a small clip, feels like it should count as fair use.

Anyway Sabi said this on twitter:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
It's confirmed boys!

Next DLC fighter is Edelgard and we're capping Ultimate off with Zacian!

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
The nindies leaker is very obviously sabi, she's said that she isn't the nindies leaker but it was in that sort of way where she's actually saying she is

Noipoi

Howdy!
also what in ****'s name is sabi talking about with "This character is gonna lead to people assuming a certain other one is #5"

are there any assumptions of correlation between two characters like that at the moment?
Terry’s inclusion obviously alludes to Earthworm Jim.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm not too knowledgeable with King of Fighters but despite being brothers aren't Terry and Andy pretty much King of Fighter's Ryu and Ken? Correct me if I'm wrong...
i can just answer this with another quote of mine

no

stop trying to shill your theory michael
give me one (1) good reason why his brother would show up man

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
also what in ****'s name is sabi talking about with "This character is gonna lead to people assuming a certain other one is #5"

are there any assumptions of correlation between two characters like that at the moment?
One rumour says it's gonna be Terry and Hayabusa, it also descrbes how the traiĺer goes so if the Terry trailer matches the leak the Hayabusa is 5

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
The nindies leaker is very obviously sabi, she's said that she isn't the nindies leaker but it was in that sort of way where she's actually saying she is
don't you just love creepy leaker cults of personality

Slime Master

Smash Ace

I was under the impression that it was how they're revealed that will cause assumptions, not so much who it is.

Shroob

Sup?
The irony of an American trucker being the character to make the Latin American and Chinese fanbases implode with hype.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Yeah.

I’m gonna need some context with this “stuff” that’s gonna change drastically chief.

Like pardon my “wat”, but that literally means nothing.

Unless of course they do something weird and drop a hint like Dark Pit in Wii U/3DS.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Terry would be extremely boring to me.

But anyway like always, have to take what people hear and say with lots of grains of salt.
Pretty much. The one person who could tie it all together is Verge at this point. Right now, Terry has jumped up from 2% to like 80%.

StormC

Smash Hero
Sabi clarified on Twitter she is talking about the 4chan rumor with Terry and Hayabusa.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Pretty much. The one person who could tie it all together is Verge at this point. Right now, Terry has jumped up from 2% to like 80%.
Nah we should know that people tend to jump to conclusions way too fast. This happened way too fast and I'm still iffy on the snk leak too, but I really dont think it'd be terry. If it is I'll be pretty disappointed in the choice.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
*Puts on tinfoil hat*

So know how it was said there'd be a character that has a flying weapon? Well looked up Ryu Hayabusa and he does apparently have flying weapons and he was among the Trilogy Three Leaks along with Tracer and SNK rep so he might be DLC fighter 5 after all.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
don't you just love creepy leaker cults of personality
I mean it could not be sabi but come on, the account was made in june and says in their bio that they aren't sabi, like who the hell does that

sabi says their just someone she befriended

Last edited:

Tako Tuesday

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0245-5753-9220
I suppose.

It still seems weird if they’d actually make them pay for a small clip, feels like it should count as fair use.

Anyway Sabi said this on twitter:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
If we're getting Terry, then the only realizable character for pack 5 is clearly Chex Man. He's in, boys.

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman

There's a 4chan leak with Terry and Hayabusa. It would be pretty easy to confirm or deny it though based on Terry's trailer.

(If the image isn't working, it mentions that Terry's trailer will be a continuation of Incineroar's

Edit: Hayabusa'd (can we start using that?)

Attachments

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Nah we should know that people tend to jump to conclusions way too fast. This happened way too fast and I'm still iffy on the snk leak too, but I really dont think it'd be terry. If it is I'll be pretty disappointed in the choice.
Terry is the most iconic SNK character on a global scale and the main character of Fatal Fury.

It's him or Kyo.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*Puts on tinfoil hat*

So know how it was said there'd be a character that has a flying weapon? Well looked up Ryu Hayabusa and he does apparently have flying weapons and he was among the Trilogy Three Leaks along with Tracer and SNK rep so he might be DLC fighter 5 after all.
Wait how the hell would those line up if there's more DLC than the actual pass

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The irony of an American trucker being the character to make the Latin American and Chinese fanbases implode with hype.
An American voiced by a Japanese person who mainly appeals to Latinos and the Chinese.

D

Deleted member

I can't say I'll be too disappointed, but you know me. I'm pretty much content with the roster at this point. You got any ideas for an SNK character? I'm thinking Metal Slugs because that was the quarter muncher for me back in the day.

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
I know that this is a cheesy thing to say, but I kind of still can't believe that Banjo, and his bird Kazooie is gonna fight against anime protagonists, and freaking Terry Bogard.

Just imagine for a sec that it's as if Terry is gonna do some sick combo KOF style towards Banjo, like freaking Bomb Knuckling the Bear in the ****ing face.
It's kind of beautiful.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
rate that apparent DLC newcomer roster then folks

smash 4
  • ryu
  • cloud
  • corrin
  • bayo
ultimate
  • piranha plant
  • joker
  • hero
  • banjo-kazooie
  • terry
  • ryu 2: ninja boogaloo

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Maybe we got this whole bird thing wrong. Maybe it was Kazooie perhaps?

Talk about throwing speculation off then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom