• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I know they're just having fun, but it'll be hard to take those people whenever they get mad at people for not supporting SNK.

Latin America: "LOL UR SO SALTY XD"
America: "I don't know anything about SNK, so I'm not excited."
Latin America: "Dude, why aren't you giving it a chance!?"
Then dont go actively looking for latin americans just tell them you dont want a snk character than?

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
if you're not being obnoxious about it then they're not talking about you
Never said they were.

I just don't like it when people get defensive whenever someone says something negative about something they like, but then turn around and make fun of them.

Like, if you're bothered by them not liking something you like, making fun of them only makes them dislike it even more.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Kinda hope this is the series finale for Steven Universe, or at least something close to it. Now that most of the plot has been resolved, I really don't think it needs to continue much longer. Otherwise, it'll get stale really fast.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
also here's the nindies leaker

There was a problem fetching the tweet

that's that

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wait that's tonight!!!
Sure is!

Either record it or tune in right on time.

Can’t wait to see Steven Neck-iverse fight Circus Baby.
Circus Baby was literally the first thing I was reminded of when I saw the villain's design unveiled.

But then people started comparing here to Jenny by the masses and I've stuck with that meme since instead.

Can we just have a Teenage Robot reboot? Jenny's VA is still in the business as she plays Lysithea iirc
THIS

Either that or a fourth season. That'd be nice, too.

The show was great and deserved better care from Nick. It's not the most likely thing, but Samurai Jack being revived after 13 years gives me hope for other cartoons whose runs were sadly cut short.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They could use G Mantle mask if there trying to rep the Neo Geo in general
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeOmS2dU8AA0r5P.jpg
http://images.nintendolife.com/news...neo_geo_titles_revealed/attachment/0/900x.jpg

Although yea it probably the F in the KoF logo

The wing logo from 96 would be based:
https://seeklogo.com/images/K/king-of-fighters-96-logo-05AEF9ED09-seeklogo.com.png
One small detail. Terry is from Fatal Fury. Marking him as a KoF character would be like marking Donkey Kong as a Smash Bros character.

JustCallMeJon

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3067-7373-5050
Switch FC
SW 4274 8573 0226
Out of topic but I didnt realize that Sans's voice is a sample of Patrick's voice from Spongebob.

I know it is unrelated but I was too blown away to refuse to share it to you guys.

Shroob

Sup?
Never said they were.

I just don't like it when people get defensive whenever someone says something negative about something they like, but then turn around and make fun of them.

Like, if you're bothered by them not liking something you like, making fun of them only makes them dislike it even more.
.......pot calling the kettle black here aintcha.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Wow i cant believe were getting character 4 and 5 all together!
Marco from Metal Slug and Arle!

So glad Sega marketed Puyo Puyo through Mc Donalds just in time for this weeks direct

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Out of topic but I didnt realize that Sans's voice is a sample of Patrick's voice from Spongebob.

I know it is unrelated but I was too blown away to refuse to share it to you guys.
Does this mean that in order to have Sans in Smash they'd have to pay and credit Bill Faggerbake for providing the voice sample?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
also here's the nindies leaker

that's that
Well it was great while it lasted but RIP Nakoruru I was so sure given the attention Samurai Shodown had been getting and the whole female fighting character and bird hints. Regardless she had a good run.

Anyways I understand Terry's importance in gaming and as an icon so he more then earns his spot I'll say that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom