• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Out of topic but I didnt realize that Sans's voice is a sample of Patrick's voice from Spongebob.

I know it is unrelated but I was too blown away to refuse to share it to you guys.
SANS PATRICK

SANS PATRICK

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
One small detail. Terry is from Fatal Fury. Marking him as a KoF character would be like marking Donkey Kong as a Smash Bros character.
Im just backing off the KoF rumor

The Only FF logo i can think of is Terry's hat, FF which Final fantasy already took, or Terry's Star which was also used on Garou logo

honestly its probably gonna be Terry's hat

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Out of topic but I didnt realize that Sans's voice is a sample of Patrick's voice from Spongebob.

I know it is unrelated but I was too blown away to refuse to share it to you guys.
JACKSEPTICEYE WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

JACK/SEAN WAS ****ING RIGHT

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So if its Terry may I ask something? Does he by some chance have a flying weapon? Maybe perhaps said flying weapon will be for the 5th DLC fighter whoever might possess such thing.

If you think about it too. Terry still fits Partner Theory.

:ultjoker:: Morgana
:ulthero:: Slime
:ultbanjokazooie:: Kazooie
Terry Bogard: Andy Bogard

Which means one thing. 5th DLC fighter has a partner. Could be Hayabusa with his falcon, Doom Slayer with his rabbit Daisy, Crash with Aku Aku, etc.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So if its Terry may I ask something? Does he by some chance have a flying weapon? Maybe perhaps said flying weapon will be for the 5th DLC fighter whoever might possess such thing.

Terry out here bringing some random family member for no reason, seems legit

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Which means one thing. 5th DLC fighter has a partner. Could be Hayabusa with his falcon, Doom Slayer with his rabbit Daisy, Crash with Aku Aku, etc.
Partner theory...?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Terry out here bringing some random family member for no reason, seems legit
I'm not too knowledgeable with King of Fighters but despite being brothers aren't Terry and Andy pretty much King of Fighter's Ryu and Ken? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Terry would be extremely boring to me.

But anyway like always, have to take what people hear and say with lots of grains of salt.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I suppose.

It still seems weird if they’d actually make them pay for a small clip, feels like it should count as fair use.

Anyway Sabi said this on twitter:
Gosh, can we get Verge to just reveal who it is already?

Say what you want about him, but at least he get to the point and reveal who he think is going to made it, this look like just a another season for a show who have already runned too long for it's own sake.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
also what in ****'s name is sabi talking about with "This character is gonna lead to people assuming a certain other one is #5"

are there any assumptions of correlation between two characters like that at the moment?

D

Deleted member

every announcement in the nindies direct
That's... pretty good... I guess.

I suppose.

It still seems weird if they’d actually make them pay for a small clip, feels like it should count as fair use.

Anyway Sabi said this on twitter:
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Sabi literally adds nothing because that is how every ****ing Smash DLC reveal has been for the past 8 months since Joker from Persona 5. God she's annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom