• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Me.

I didn’t see a recruit option though...
oof
Maybe he is house locked depending on what house you picked because im on GD and have him in my house. So yeah, you probably killed him if you didnt get an option to spare him after you attacked him

Last edited:

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
oof
Maybe he is house locked depending on what house you picked because im on GD and have him in my house. So yeah, you probably killed him if you didnt get an option to spare him after you attacked him
It's not the house, I didn't get the recruitment option killing him on GD with Byleth. I've heard it might have something to do with having the requirements to recruit him beforehand (or having actually recruited him beforehand

Shroob

Sup?
So between my Grandma being in the hospital

My long-lost half sister appearing OUT DA BLUE the other day

Now her wanting to go to lunch this weekend

Now today, my neighbor lady hailed me from across the parking lot and needed help finding her way home while insisting that she had "Been robbed and had SEVEN of her ribs broken."

This week's gonna be weird.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's not the house, I didn't get the recruitment option killing him on GD with Byleth. I've heard it might have something to do with having the requirements to recruit him beforehand (or having actually recruited him beforehand
You dont get students when you kill them, yeah, you have to get him before the timeskip. So if you didnt do thst, yeah your SOL

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just realized I can equip the Immortal Corps that carried over from New Game+ to Ingrid.
Hard mode isn't nearly hard enough.

Here's to hoping Lunatic mode is out by the time that I'm able to do a Black Eagles play through.

Oh hey images are working.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I just realized I can equip the Immortal Corps that carried over from New Game+ to Ingrid.

Hard mode isn't nearly hard enough.

Here's to hoping Lunatic mode is out by the time that I'm able to do a Black Eagles play through.
Yeah having NG+ breaks the game. If you want a hard challenge, try doing it without NG+ bonuses. However, keep in mind that eventually you're gonna get 12 divine pulses so it won't matter much.

Fenrir-Bolt

Banned via Warnings
I’ve been practicing these difficult side slashes that Cloud dies when he jumps I the air but they’re factually kin dof hard, you have to press he jump button direction on the joystick and then release and press A afterwards. It’s sxtually kind of hard to do but having fun practing jumping. It’s actually kind of cool with the Swithc, you can practice things while doing something else when it’s not docked, like watching a tv show or even studying ****.

All the hours I spend studying I can be practicing as well monotonous ****. So it’s great I guess? But why so I do this to myself? revenge of angry nerds.

Last edited:

Fenrir-Bolt

Banned via Warnings
This isn't creepy at all.
It’s social media, whose to say say? You’re willfully opening yourself up to the general public and are obliging to things like communicating with you. She’s actress, she has some notoriety and she’s modeled for photos that are not private. There’s nothing strange about that. You’re the one with the Grim Reaper.

Lol, “lGbT rights” do you hate heterosexual people? I’m considered attractive and I’ve known successful people, whatever. Jerk.

Well here we go again, political correctness and debauchery prevails.

Anyway, I think I’m going to start dressing like jughead and wearing a leather jacket and such and boots all the time. I was thinking about getting Nintendo boxing, I hear it’s good for shadowboxing and is legit but I’m not sure yet if I should. I have to start learning self defense and then spend some time studying hard for prerequisites so I can leave Canada soon and go to America becusse Canada is extremely prejudiced and racist towards me, like massively. But I can’t play the victim card? It’s the complete opposite way around for me, I don’t know about anyone else but everyone wants to silence me, or worse even kill me. It’s wonderful.

I am faced with constant hostility wherever I go, I thought it was all these random things and it feels like that “oh it’s my hair, it’s my clothing, it’s the Colorado I wear”but no, it’s racism I think. But anyway. I have lots of family from or living in America. I took an ancestry test recently I know it doesn’t officially hold for anything but I hope it’ll stand for somethbig. I have a great grandfather who fought in the American Revolution and there’s certificates and photos of him.

I want to get a van and tour American unofficially (on my own) since I want to see all of America first and play music everywhere. I know bright eyes did this early on in his career. Save up money for such a thing *gulp*

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
It’s social media, whose to say say? You’re willfully opening yourself up to the general public and are obliging to things like communicating with you. She’s actress, she has some notoriety and she’s modeled for photos that are not private. There’s nothing strange about that. You’re the one with the Grim Reaper.

Lol, “lGbT rights” do you hate heterosexual people? I’m considered attractive and I’ve known successful people, whatever. Jerk.

Well here we go again, political correctness and debauchery prevails.
....... what the hell are you even talking about.

Shroob

Sup?
-post this was replying to was removed-

Dude, I'm going to say this in the most polite way possible, but you're acting like an online stalker.

If the girl blocked you, it's because you either creeped her the **** out like you're doing to literally everyone here, or she doesn't want to talk to you.

This isn't okay.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Mods online: 0

Good luck with that.

Gee it's almost like we need users who are active at night to be promoted or something.
For now though we can just ignore him, and the mods will can clean things up later.

Not ideal but that's midnight Smashboards for you.

Fenrir-Bolt

Banned via Warnings
User was warned for this post
Wow, the internets for losers I guess.

I don’t even know why I bother anymore, since everyone wants to completely deny reality, science, logic and evolution for some innate sense of inadequacy they must obsessively attempt and compensate only to drastically accentuate and highlight such ineptitude’s that they become glaringly apparent and obnoxiously obvious. Thanks for only managing to largely contribute to en masse, the level of public indeceny in the world, by being utterly repulsive and repugnant. Just one of the many who contribute relatively little to humanity but indeptitude, futility and bleakness by tirelessly proving how insistent and senseless their whole existences prove to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom