• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Tfw there are glasses people refer to as “Incel glasses”

That face when they look just like your glasses

:sadsheep:
Tfw you google "incel glasses" and it's every type of glasses, and then remember you don't own glasses so you're still in the clear, but then remember you are by definition incel, but then remember it's because your asexual.

Damn, that's quite the rabbit hole.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I mean, it’s silly really.

Wearing square-ish glasses doesn’t make you an incel.

R-right??
I honestly can't find anything about incel glasses but I found like five pictures of incels wearing glasses and they seemed like perfectly normal glasses

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, I just finished my BL run.

I won't go into details, because frankly, I'm really not good at explaining what I did after I played a game, but I say one thing for sure.
Even though I didn't play BE yet, even though I was fully behind Dimitri during this journey and even though I felt happy to finish this game...

I didn't felt as good as I thought I be when I finished Edel.

Seeing Dimitri give his hand to Edel after the fight, only for her throw the dagger Dimitri gave her when they were children at him, causing Dimitri to finish her off for good, all the while not saying a single word. Honestly, it made me more sad than anything, even though I ain't the biggest Edel fan ever, seeing them being unable to cooperate up until the end just hit you in the guts, you know?

That scene made me want more than before to try Edel route, but I think it have to wait, GD just look too good for me to pass on any longer. With that being all said, I'm happy that I choosed Blue Lions first, and Dimitri will always my hero....which is going to make the other routes even harder to play. :C

TD:LR Great game, amazing yet sad ending, Blue Lions the best, GD is next.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Tfw you google "incel glasses" and it's every type of glasses, and then remember you don't own glasses so you're still in the clear, but then remember you are by definition incel, but then remember it's because your asexual.

Damn, that's quite the rabbit hole.
If you're asexual then you are voluntarily celibate, so you are not by definition an incel

please do not ever refer to yourself as an incel again it made me yikes for like a quarter of a second

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Smash obviously needs a battle royale mode.
That... would actually be awesome. 80 characters, randomly chosen so no duplicates. Only issue is fitting all of them on one Smash stage.

"Where are we droppin' boys?"
"Palutena's Temple... again."

EDIT:
If you're asexual then you are voluntarily celibate, so you are not by definition an incel

please do not ever refer to yourself as an incel again it made me yikes for like a quarter of a second
I mean, yikesing at it being involuntary rather than voluntary sounds a bit problematic itself. The yikes part of it is the culture that surrounds it, rather than those who fit the technical definition. :p

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
At worst it was just an average Marvel movie. Which is perfectly fine

I'll link this instead

And yes this is one of the many dudes screaming about Marvel trying to murder white men because Captain Marvel exists
These snowflakes have such a problem with worldviews unlike their own it’s pathetic.

Also, I still fail to see the connection as to why Metroid and Social Justice have ANYTHING to do with each other.
It was average IMO. Not bad, here was some entertaining moments, some boring moments, but there wasn't a point where I was on the edge of my seat like other MCU movies. Just felt like an average Superhero film from the 2000s.

Like, more power to you if you thought it was great, but I feel as of it could be better.

Also, they really overhyped her for Endgame, when all she got was like a 5 minute cameo lol.
I mean, I liked it. It was an enjoyable romp into the cosmic side of marvel and told a story that was unique to the female experience (look it up. It’s actually pretty fascinating). But it’s not one of my favorite marvel movies of all time.

Really wish she was in more of Endgame. Would have given me more in that movie to enjoy (and maybe they would have cut out some of the post-snap sad earth stuff to make room for it).

As an aside. I just realized how they’re gonna write out Spidey. He’s just gonna go to jail for the cliffhanger.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Let's see... who do I hate?... Well...

I hate Tom...
I hate ****...
And I hate Larry

CONFOUND THOSE DOVER BOYS!
OH HOW I HATE THEM!
I've only seen the re-animated collab. I've never seen the original. I like to imagine that I'm r/madlads material, but I'm really not.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
so I'm finally off to watch Detective Pikachu, renting it on Xfinity

will post impressions afterwards

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
You're trying to apply basic logic to the thought process of those who don't use logic.
I at least want to see the path, even if that path makes no sense and leads off a cliff.

What kind of person do you have to be that you blame people seeking equal rights on a game being delayed.

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
As an aside. I just realized how they’re gonna write out Spidey. He’s just gonna go to jail for the cliffhanger.
Well, on both sides they're legally not going to be able to mention it, so they won't even have a canonical explanation. If the deal doesn't happen, which I think it might, Marvel will have to continue as if Spider-Man never existed, and Spider-Man will have to continue as if Avengers and associated characters never existed.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
eh, I'm not too concerned about the Spidey situation. In the end Disney's gonna get him back, he's too important for them to lose.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

eh, I'm not to concerned about the Spidey situation. In the end Disney's gonna get him back, he's too important for them to lose.
I get the feeling we will get a Gunn situation again in a couple of months regarding a renegotiation, a lot of people liked the take from the MCU and both sides benefited from it.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
eh, I'm not to concerned about the Spidey situation. In the end Disney's gonna get him back, he's too important for them to lose.
I'm actually doubting that. Disney must have known what they were asking for (10x, taking control away) is something no company would ever consider. The only explanation I can think of was to do that, ruin the deal, leak it and paint Sony as the ones "taking Spider-Man away", force Sony into a worse deal for them. And you don't try such cutthroat tactics unless you're willing to risk the deal going off.

It does make me think that there's stuff we still don't know, so I'm taking any report right now with a grain of salt.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
"you've got hair bones, and you've got hair bones--is there anyone else i should know about with hair bones?!"

jose appears with a cracked eggshell on his head
just saying y'know

what if it was never kasumi and they haven't released jane yet cause this guy wasn't revealed

on an aside, I'm not a persona man but they're covering up this person's face a ton, what if they are kasumi? they got the ponytail y'know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom