• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I see Edelgarde's morality as...very grey. She's sympathetic and certainly believes she's doing the right thing,

But even with that its still hard to justify knowingly dragging the entire continent into war. It really comes down to if you really believe the ends justify the means, and as a pacifist I don't really tend to think that way.

Anyway I'm probably biased because I beat GD route first and got to hear Claude's perspective before anyone else's.

#FearTheDeer
Im not a fan of Edelgard for that reason and the fact she is always so ****ing serious all the time and I find that boring. Well that and I just like Dimitri and Claude more too

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Luigi has been rescued, and his brother Mario was the one to save him. :p

Also snagged K Rool too.

Just one mystery zone character left within the Dark World: ROB. Then I'll backtrack to Dracula's Castle.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I see Edelgarde's morality as...very grey. She's sympathetic and certainly believes she's doing the right thing,

But even with that its still hard to justify knowingly dragging the entire continent into war. It really comes down to if you really believe the ends justify the means, and as a pacifist I don't really tend to think that way.

Anyway I'm probably biased because I beat GD route first and got to hear Claude's perspective before anyone else's.

#FearTheDeer
My argument to that is:
If she doesn’t start that war, then nothing changes. Dimitri isn’t about starting a war, and Claude is completely disinterested in war at the time. From what I’ve been told they really don’t see the issue with the Church until the end of their routes.

War isn’t great, I get that. Nobody wants to go to war. But it was the option that really stood out as the only feasible one.

Really it comes down to the war being a war of ideals, which is more than just “The Crests are to blame”, like people like to harp on.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Quite a bit actually. I have like 3 family reunions planned throughout the week and several spots in Arkansas to visit. Mainly I go along with anything, though I'm planning on having the whole family watch Endgame :yoshi:
What spots in Arkansas catch your eye?

Oh, and Endgame...nice. :shades:

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I tried collecting amiibos but after I bought my first one it went missing and I haven't seen it since. This was four years ago.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Decided to go to the sacred realm first and rescue Mii Brawler and Bowser Jr

Here's all that remain that need saving: :ultdaisy::ultrobin::ultridley::ultken::ultrichter:. Final five. And all of them are in dracula's castle.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My argument to that is:
If she doesn’t start that war, then nothing changes. Dimitri isn’t about starting a war, and Claude is completely disinterested in war at the time. From what I’ve been told they really don’t see the issue with the Church until the end of their routes.

War isn’t great, I get that. Nobody wants to go to war. But it was the option that really stood out as the only feasible one.

Really it comes down to the war being a war of ideals, which is more than just “The Crests are to blame”, like people like to harp on.
I seem to recall somewhere (don't ask me where exactly, I can't recall) that Dimitri would like changes about the crest & nobility system, since he isn't a fan of it, but he wouldn't want to start a war to do that.

Edel starting war does cause some good changes, yeah, but the death of thousand if not more of innocent peoples is still something that you just can't brush off for the better good, no matter how heroic someone goals is, they got to pay for their actions down the line,. I also doubt it was the only option, and if it really was, then Edel & Rhea aren't really that different in that aspect
That being all said, it's late as **** here, so gotta go to bed, so, good night everyone, have a good day.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A
Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Robin and Richter are the only two left.

My mission is almost over.

Edit: EVERY CHARACTER HAS BEEN RESCUED. MY WORK IS FINISHED.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I made a bit more progress in Breath of the Wild today. I didn't get any farther for getting into the Gerudo Village (I'm sure there's an alternative, but as far as I know, I need to track down a merchant wandering through the desert, which doesn't seem easy), but I got the Master Sword, the Hylian Shield, and the Ancient Armour, as well as completing a sidequest on Mount Lanaryu (Zelda mentioned that mountain in a flashback, so I figured going there would get me a shrine; it wound up getting me a lot more than that).

I definitely need to stock up on arrows and food, and maybe boost my health a bit when I get the chance, but otherwise, I think I'm ready to take on the Gerudo storyline and go up against Ganon once I've finished that! (there's absolutely no way that I'm aiming for 100% completion - even finding all of the flashbacks seems questionable)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
RelaxAlax's Know Your Moves Video for Joker just came out. The very first thing he said was "You'll never see it coming."

Why

D

Deleted member

Any reason why? These picks seem a bit random (plus this pic is spammed regularly)
Because of what’s going for them like the Codename Jane with ponyhair for Kasumi and the slayer with what happened for doom recently and no they are not random and the ones that spam it sure have my kind of taste for the final 2

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Because of what’s going for them like the Codename Jane with ponyhair for Kasumi and the slayer with what happened for doom recently and no they are not random and the ones that spam it sure have my kind of taste for the final 2
The ponyhair thing was tied to Joker, so if we do get a Kasumi because of that...

[insert red-haired girl with gun]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom