• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
after friday had come and gone and things had had time to set in a little i think i expected myself to come back

still a little uncomfortable but i realized most of my immediate aversion came from they who shall remain nameless rather than the site drama that followed, and i can't hold something external like that against it forever
Anything I can do to make things better for the future, you tell me.

Same goes for everyone else reading this post.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
after friday had come and gone and things had had time to set in a little i think i expected myself to come back

still a little uncomfortable but i realized most of my immediate aversion came from they who shall remain nameless rather than the site drama that followed, and i can't hold something external like that against it forever
I missed the event entirely.
I mainly lurk when i am super bored.
But right now, i am posting. To eventually lurk again.

D

Deleted member

D'aww. Have a Kasumi as a sign of my appreciation.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Wanna hear a really unpopular gaming opinion ?

The Mario games are pretty good, i like them.
There, i said it, flame me all you want, this is my opinion and i WILL defend it.

Feel free to get mad :cool:
Clearly you've never played Hotel Mario.

Just... all the other Mario games.

Biased.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Welp, cool cats, I’m most likely not going to be on Smashboards anymore. Haven’t decided yet.
That's up to you man. No one can tell you what to do.

But nothing has to be final. If you want to come here anytime we'll be here. And I'll be doing my best to keep it safe and welcoming, as will the rest of the staff.

D

Deleted member

But nothing has to be final. If you want to come here anytime we'll be here. And I'll be doing my best to keep it safe and welcoming, as will the rest of the staff.
Alternatively, no one leaves and Smashboards goes on lockdown. Escape is punishable by arrest and public execution.

None of this can go horribly wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
How many people have left already, anyways?
Few enough that we're already at 14 pages.

Users are understandably weighing their options on hanging out here or elsewhere. We'll make Smashboards better in case any of them decide to be here.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I did. Shame. Wish it was true. She would be nice in ultimate
it was 'true' (i.e. a real thing in the files), it just didn't pan out/hasn't panned out yet as of joker's main release in april.

vaanrose went into more detail than i ever could about her model's specifics and why she's still reasonably likely to be coming, but i don't think jane/kasumi was ever meant to stay as a skin anyway. releasing joker with her attached in april when the royal isn't coming out until october would have never made any sense, and her animations are too different to joker's for a simple skin to suffice.

my view, regardless of whether she was cut outright or still coming, is that her two skins--thief and uniform--were tied up with joker so they could develop her using him as a base (intending to do a dark pit/lucina-style split into a more fully featured echo once they'd polished an early version of her model up enough).

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
leaked three houses dialogue
If he said it the same way this dude said it, Id be inclined to agree to the date
Anything I can do to make things better for the future, you tell me.

Same goes for everyone else reading this post.
I already said this, bit what I said in the PM is mostly how I feel. Hopefully it makes staying here far more comfertable and leas stressful and awkward.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Sure, I'll get you another one.

*short car ride later*

...oops.

*burp*
Overall I think that Staindgrey’s arc for the Smashboards anime could have been written better. He presents himself as a good upstanding mod yet turns super lazy all of a sudden and it isn’t very consistent. Not to mention, how can he appear in the scenes with the other users if he isn’t anywhere near most of them? And why would he eat the burger anyway? He could have gone to the McDonalds closest to NateVO.

Overall staindgrey’s arc is a good one but those are just some issues I have with it.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Overall I think that Staindgrey’s arc for the Smashboards anime could have been written better. He presents himself as a good upstanding mod yet turns super lazy all of a sudden and it isn’t very consistent. Not to mention, how can he appear in the scenes with the other users if he isn’t anywhere near most of them? And why would he eat the burger anyway? He could have gone to the McDonalds closest to NateVO.

Overall staindgrey’s arc is a good one but those are just some issues I have with it.
I've never read such a scathing review of myself.

Usually all I get is "7/10 too much Jill".

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

i'm the dad who left for milk then actually came back

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So hey. Is everyone still interested in the AMAs?

I can keep running them if so. I'd need to make sure everyone on the list still wants to participate. I've got the list, the random picker tool and the two people who were supposed to be next: Scoliosis Jones Scoliosis Jones and Noipoi Noipoi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom