• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Something to keep in mind, this is Nintendo's official summer calendar:

Doesn't seem like a September release is on the table.
yo what the ****

bowser stop neglecting your child nutrients

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I am a bit sad that I couldn’t recruit Hilda, as she’s literally the only student left that I won’t be able to recruit. Although, she seems pretty annoying. I assume that annoyance is addressed in the support convos, but given the circumstances I can give myself a pass on that one.

Ugh, I’m hyped. Because it’s after 1am I may just celebrate by...sleeping earlier than I normally do! I think I got like 5 hours of sleep or something last night because of this damn game.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
bowser can neglect his son but by golly if he sees too many polygons of peach's peaches in a Rated M game the kingdom will lose it

this is why the nintendo switch's parental controls come in handy

Noipoi

Howdy!
bowser can neglect his son but by golly if he sees too many polygons of peach's peaches in a Rated M game the kingdom will lose it

this is why the nintendo switch's parental controls come in handy
Bowser has tried and failed his whole life to see Peach’s Peaches

He’ll be damned if anyone else sees them before he does

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nintendo doesn't even develop the game. It's probably because how much care Sakurai puts into the DLC characters. It takes a lot of time to make a good work.
Dude. Sakurai’s not an indie developer. He has a whole team with full financial backing of Nintendo. Even with NetherRealm taking their time and reducing crunch, they’re still getting out 1 character every two months. And those characters are way more complex than a Smash character (way more moves and customization. Plus unique dialogue with unique facial animations)

Shroob

Sup?
Even though I want Banjo.

Pains me that we'll probably only get Banjo music and nothing else from Rare.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Dude. Sakurai’s not an indie developer. He has a whole team with full financial backing of Nintendo. Even with NetherRealm taking their time and reducing crunch, they’re still getting out 1 character every two months. And those characters are way more complex than a Smash character (way more moves and customization. Plus unique dialogue with unique facial animations)
It’s not the same thing though. Mortal Kombat characters don’t bring a unique stage with two additional forms, collaboration on music tracks, spirits, and the roster/balancing isn’t nearly as much in Mortal Kombat as it is for Smash.

Mortal Kombat is just a character. Not to mention, the dev team makes each characters as unique/true to self as they possibly can.

Just isn’t a good comparison if you ask me.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion

It’s very doubtful that this would happen, but I wish they could bend the rules a bit and put some Diddy Kong Racing music into Spiral Mountain song selection since it was Banjo’s first actual appearance.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
why is every youtube feed on smash bros rn just the same clickbait title of "HERO IS OP?????" and the person just says "yeah they're aight"

it's disgusting

osby

Smash Obsessed
It’s very doubtful that this would happen, but I wish they could bend the rules a bit and put some Diddy Kong Racing music into Spiral Mountain song selection since it was Banjo’s first actual appearance.
It's wild that Banjo first appeared as a shill character.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

More importantly. No ****ing Killer Instinct music...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
But then you get no clicks.

You either live long enough to blah blah blah
we live in a society... but we also live in a world where gamers lie to reap the profits of society

what a tragedy for gamerkind

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"Implying Bowser gives a **** about his only legitimate child"
The official Nintendo Switch Parental Controls video proves otherwise.

Also unrelated but the Koopalings are still his own children and not even Miyamoto can change my mind.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
First week or two of October feels right for Banjo. September is packed to the gils with releases while October is quiet besides Luigi's Mansion on the 31st.

Kind of like how Hero came at the tail end of July after Marvel and Fire Emblem.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
God Classic Mode is still awful. Seriously **** the Ai and their perfect reading even on lower difficulties.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
I do wonder how much music Banjo will get. Considering Joker got 11 tracks and Hero, 8, the number is likely around there.

Hopefully we get at least one Nuts & Bolts song.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Am I losing it or did they take Mii Gunner off the mural?

Wait, where did you get this mural? The one of the official website has Mii Gunner on Mii Swordfighter right, on the right of Link leg to be precise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom