• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee Dude

“Never ask Dee for anything again”
3DS FC
0576-7674-5319
If a character coming to the Smash DLC after their most recent game came out then it might give me even more hope for Crash and increase the bandicoot’s chances much higher.

Persona 5 and Dragon Quest 11 (both came out in 2017 as did N.Sane Trilogy....and remember :ultjoker: & :ulthero: didn’t just represent one entry specifically but the entirety of their franchises and :ultbanjokazooie: also putting western platformers on the table now.

He isn’t a lock, nobody is but I can’t help but feel Crash’s chances may have skyrocketed a bit.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Shroob

Sup?
When does Evo even end?

I seriously doubt a Direct this month compared to next, but they've done it before, they could, as unlikely as it is, do it again.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I think the Starling part is looked into way too deeply. The source who uploaded the bird picture took it himself, since the picture is nowhere to be found anywhere else on the internet. If the Starling species is really the hint then that means they've spent some time looking for a specific bird species to take a photo of, which sounds like too much work and dedication for a hint picture. Either the person who took the picture had way too much time on their hand or they simply didn't care which species of bird they took a photo of.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So... since we have a character that revolves around RNG, and demand for a Capcom character is high... does that mean Phoenix Wright is next?
No.

Because Jill is.

My prediction after we found out about "Erdrick" was Joker->Erdrick->Banjo at E3->Jill->First Party Rep, in that order. I'm sticking to it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The real newcoming character is the bird that carries you over a disproportionately small gap. Sans introduces it and everything.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Well if the source did take the picture then it's pretty much something associated with birds, unless the source is an avid bird watcher and knows all about birds.

Hoping it's Velvet Crowe.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Sabi after Nintendo's E3: "OH E-GADS! MY LEAK IS RUINED! ...but what if... I were to take this bird picture and disguise it as a Smash leak? Hohohoho, delightfully devilish Sabi."
To be blunt. Sabi never even said it was related to Smash. We're blowing this out of proportion.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
When does Evo even end?

I seriously doubt a Direct this month compared to next, but they've done it before, they could, as unlikely as it is, do it again.
For Smash specifically, finals are on Sunday night.

It’s the last game of EVO, so maybe it’ll happen...

But I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom