• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
well getting a physical copy of three houses seems nigh impossible so

oh well

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hahaha wow the Geno spirit is a JOKE on Very Easy

thank FRICK tbh... hope the final battle will be just as easy

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Advanced quit alot on Three Houses, didn't got a single unit ded as of yet, but I sadly think Sylvain is going to be the unit left behind, I just can't find the time for him to catch up to all the others.
I made my sylvain into a brigand and he's been doing pretty good. He starts a bit slow.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I made my sylvain into a brigand and he's been doing pretty good. He starts a bit slow.
My Sylvain is just a better Ferdinand.

But I like Ferdinand more so it's been hard to choose. Plus I just got Leonie so my cavalier positions are getting overstuffed.

D

Deleted member

My Sylvain is just a better Ferdinand.

But I like Ferdinand more so it's been hard to choose. Plus I just got Leonie so my cavalier positions are getting overstuffed.
read Sylvain as Sylveon and now I'm disappointed

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
*When your eyes are tired as **** but you want to play more Three Houses*
ksgWU3X.gif

This game is stealing my lifeforce and yet, I can't stop playing it.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
How long does it take for the item shop to reset? I still haven't seen any of the Hero Spirits there.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Was playing Pokémon go beat a rocket grunt and encountered a shiny shadow charmander.

I only had four premier balls to Catch it because I don’t know how you get more to use for it.

It broke out every time and ran oof.

I have a shiny charziard at Max cp though so it’s not a total loss but would have been cool.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I know everyone's busy talking about Three Houses and Hero, but check out this video.

Just further proof that they're far from being done with the graphics. There's a few things that could still be improved, but I'm happy with the progress.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Finna wait until the entire pass drops to get the characters. Hero looks fun at least. Sword Gohan is gonna be sick.

Is it like Mokujin in Tekken where he randomly selects another fighter's moveset?

Wouldn't that be a fancy random button when you get down to it?
Yeah, Charade works essentially like Mokujin does.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Okay seriously, Hero players, stop telegraphing your charged fire special. I'm just gonna keep bellying them back at you.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Does one of Hero's command magics do something to Final Smashs? A CPU Pikachu just tried to use his Final Smash against me and I did one of the specials playing around. I forget which and he...fell out of his Final Smash? Just from the tip of my blade touching him? It was super weird.

Okay seriously, Hero players, stop telegraphing your charged fire special. I'm just gonna keep bellying them back at you.
I mean....he's not exactly able to control that. You're asking a character who has a lot of wind up time and telegraphed moves to suddenly change the way the character was designed.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Anyone notice the opening part of Hero’s FS is pretty clearly a prerendered FMV and they just juxtapose Hero’s model on top at the end like a green screen?

The drop in frame rate makes it pretty obvious

StormC

Smash Hero
I mean....he's not exactly able to control that. You're asking a character who has a lot of wind up time and telegraphed moves to suddenly change the way the character was designed.
You can hold onto the charge though. I fight Samus players all the time who hold onto their charge beam and fire it when I least expect it. Every Hero player I've fought just charges and releases.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone notice the opening part of Hero’s FS is pretty clearly a prerendered FMV and they just juxtapose Hero’s model on top at the end like a green screen?

I knew something about it was wrong...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done

I did notice this. It looks super bad. It's the worst looking Final Smash in the game because of the way it goes down. Especially when compared to the smoothness of other Final Smashs with a similar concept (Shulk, Mega Man, etc)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You can hold onto the charge though. I fight Samus players all the time who hold onto their charge beam and fire it at when I least expect it. Every Hero player I've fought just charges and releases.
Ah, I see what you mean now. Yeah. That's just people being new to the character dude. It's only been a few hours. I think a lot of people just recognize that damage that **** does and want to get it out there right away for the pressure. Rather than hold onto it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I did notice this. It looks super bad. It's the worst looking Final Smash in the game because of the way it goes down. Especially when compared to the smoothness of other Final Smashs with a similar concept (Shulk, Mega Man, etc)
Even Joker’s feels more natural and even uses other Phantom Thief models and the THE SHOW’S OVER screen is a smooth 60fps

Hero’s FMV is 30 or even 25 FPS I swear

Man, with how Square Enix gets the short end of the stick one way if not the other with their characters... I fear if they include another one down the line

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

All-Out Attack also uses an FMV.

Commence the FMV Theory.

D

Deleted member

A gamedev I work with commissioned a plushie of my character.

Somewhere in the world, there is a plushie of a character I voice...

And I NEED IT.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
*When your eyes are tired as **** but you want to play more Three Houses*
View attachment 233093
This game is stealing my lifeforce and yet, I can't stop playing it.
When you need to cut either videoediting or Three Houses so you can sleep, and naturally you cut sleep.

EDIT: This site apparently doesn't want me to post a picture of Zechs's mask breaking.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
Even Joker’s feels more natural and even uses other Phantom Thief models and the THE SHOW’S OVER screen is a smooth 60fps

Man, with how Square Enix gets the short end of the stick one way if not the other with their characters... I fear if they include another one down the line
Honestly why I doubt Geno will get in. If Square has this tight of a leash on their two biggest and most iconic properties, Geno might be doomed to just collect dust in their vault.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Still boggles my mind that aside from Pokemon Trainer, as well as trophies of Misty, Professor Oak, Professor Sycamore and the XY Trainers, Smash never really focuses on the the human characters in Pokemon.

I mean, I understand the Pokemon themselves are the stars of the show, but still... at least give the humans a little bit more love.
The Pokemon company themselves never really realized that the human characters had a fanbase of their own untill the gen 7 games and they started to sell figurines of the human trainers. Which is probably why Pokemon Masters is now a thing too.

Who knows, maybe one day we will get a human pokemon character show up as an Assist Trophy like Todd Snap or a Pokemon Ranger..

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Honestly why I doubt Geno will get in. If Square has this tight of a leash on their two biggest and most iconic properties, Geno might be doomed to just collect dust in their vault.
I fear for 2B from NieR or Neku from TWEWY if either are considered

And then there’s Bravely which has a different composer in its sequel than Default

Square I love u but why u gotta have so many issues with your franchises???

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Stingy Square is kinda of a played out fan excuse though. In this case? It's not even a Square thing that would cause Hero's Final Smash to look like this.

Square isn't stingy. It's just they really really allow their artists to have full control over the music and characters they create for their hit series. It's more of a ''Sakurai has twice the workload reaching out to all the people involved in a Square project." thing than ''Square is an evil stingy company" thing.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I could easily see it going the other way, though. They could be more protective of their main franchises--whereas a character they probably won't do anything with might be easier to work with.

However, since Geno's Mii costume didn't return, it'll be decisive if and when Geno's announced as a character. Not being a character and not even a Mii Fighter costume? Yikes.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I'm pretty sure the reason why AOA is like that is because the beginning is ripped straight from the game, but the ending was remade due to various changes.

But the fact that Joker is in his default outfit no matter what is beyond jarring, at least Hero's changes depending on the character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom