• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Can anyone confirm if the Labo spirits from the event a few months back are now showing up in the spirit board and shop?

In 3.0, the previously event-only spirits became regulars in the rotation and I was hoping the same would happen for 4.0, since the Labo spirits are the only ones I’m missing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think that we can all agree that he deserves it, right
edit: The account retweeted it, so he is officially Babey :3

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
staindgrey staindgrey They buffed Corrin's recovery again.
I know, I'm excited.

The first recovery buff didn't really seem to do anything. So I'm hoping this one really does. She's still an overall weaker character with the buffs she got, but some buffs are better than no buffs.

D

Deleted member

I hope Sakurai goes to EVO
After the Smash tourney, he'd bring his own Switch, with 4.0.0 installed, and just completely destroy the winner
afterwards he'd casually remind everyone that without him, they'd be nothing

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
I hope sakurai notices that him spiking that NPC with hero became a meme
I wonder if one of Nintendo’s Twitter accounts will reference that and thus make it canon, kind of like with the Yabuki Combo (comboing an enemy off of the springs in Spring Stadium) in ARMS.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Think I’ll try to get every remaining spirit in WoL on Very Easy before going for the final battle

And yes the remaining spirits for me ARE that hard

D

Deleted member

ok so wtf is with the Dragon Quest music in Smash
they're all ****ing midis what gives

StormC

Smash Hero
If anything I wish they added an even harder mode to World Of Light for New Game+. Even on Hard it's very easy.

D

Deleted member

Sakurai please, just give us the ability to toggle visible hitboxes on and off in training mode

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Hero is my favorite sword and magic character in Smash officially. Never touched Dragon Quest, but damn, is he a blast.

Hopefully they don't nerf him too much for the competitive community, cause I got burned hard with Bayonetta and that whinefest that happened.

StormC

Smash Hero
Fought two Heroes online. Beat both of them by gut checking a fully charged flame attack.

Wh-Who needs buffs, right...?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hero is my favorite sword and magic character in Smash officially. Never touched Dragon Quest, but damn, is he a blast.

Hopefully they don't nerf him too much for the competitive community, cause I got burned hard with Bayonetta and that whinefest that happened.
with all due respect, **** the competitive community

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Taking a brief break from cleaning to say this:

Gentlepanda Gentlepanda and staindgrey staindgrey , right now my Fire Emblem Three Houses jam is Tearing Through Heaven.

The soundtrack for this game is godlike, my dudes.

EDIT: Let's not trash the competitive community now. There's literally no reason to do that.
My only grief with it is the occasional dubstep breakdown. It's always unexpected and jarring at first.

But I'm in love with multiple tracks. It's a very distinct and solid soundtrack. For right now I'd still say Awakening, Fates and SoV are better, but not by an overly wide margin.

Also goddamn Apex of the World is inspiring. The way they mix that weird monotone Sothis them in with the game's main theme atop piano and orchestra is stellar.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Advanced quit alot on Three Houses, didn't got a single unit ded as of yet, but I sadly think Sylvain is going to be the unit left behind, I just can't find the time for him to catch up to all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom