• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I aint letting this thread get into another big fight until that temporary title is removed goddamnit.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Even though Marth is considerably worse than Lucina, there are plenty of other characters that need buffs more than him.

So I’m actually cool with him getting little to nothing for now.
That was just a joke on my part. He'll probably get ignored just like every Lucina main already has.

OH CRUD, WE"RE ACTUALLY GETTING A SAKURAI HOSTED PRESENTATION!

Why does it gotta be so dang early, tho?
Probably to fit Japan's time. I guess Nintendo would rather have it later in the day than the early morning there.

Incoming Japan bias.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Hey when people **** on a character you like, just remember

Ya still got that character

And nothing that can be said will change that
If only I could go back in time to show the 2014 me and all those naysayers that Ridley got in Smash after all.

It'd save me a lot of time debating Ridley's official height.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
So my mains are a pink blob, muscled sword guy, 2 ice persons, and now an hero.....huh. Dumb name but yay.

Potato_

Smash Lord
Sakurai being on this presentation is interesting, as well as how long it is. Thinking the MP system might be a bit more complicated than expected (or Sakurai just really wanted to show him off himself, idk)

I'm excited for Hero, but I think I'm more excited for the stuff that will come with him and 4.0.

anything TWEWY pls square I will buy it

also Nintendo don't destroy Joker pls

Time to play some Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite!
The game's roster/art style sucks yeah, but I actually really like the mechanics. If MvC 4 happens I really hope it builds off of what was established in Infinite's gameplay.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sakurai being on this presentation is interesting, as well as how long it is. Thinking the MP system might be a bit more complicated than expected (or Sakurai just really wanted to show him off himself, idk)

I'm excited for Hero, but I think I'm more excited for the stuff that will come with him and 4.0.

anything TWEWY pls square I will buy it

also Nintendo don't destroy Joker pls
im personally hoping for a second FP with Neku in it myself

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If only I could go back in time to show the 2014 me and all those naysayers that Ridley got in Smash after all.

Yeah I get that. But I feel like everybody has been right and wrong about so many things, anyone really has the potential to rub someone else's face in something they were off the mark on.

But there are a few special people who were so adamant in their eventual wrongness, that... yeah, I feel you. :upsidedown:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

what do you mean official height

he's like 20 feet tall either way, even in his own damn trailer he's gigantic

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah I get that. But I feel like everybody has been right and wrong about so many things, anyone really has the potential to rub someone else's face in something they were off the mark on.

But there are a few special people who were so adamant in their eventual wrongness, that... yeah, I feel you. :upsidedown:
*box theory flashbacks*

kirbsmash

Smash Champion

Man, people h ates Roar and says that the leak is real. oy, that was fun.:ultincineroar:

D

Deleted member

Me: “Hey people, I think that Crash could join this Fighter Pass”

Papageno Discord users 150 and 120: “**** NO YOU VIRGIN! ACTIVISION HASN’T BEEN IN JAPAN UNLIKE THE LORDS TOBY FOX AND BETHESDA SO HE IS OUT! LONG LIVE DOOMCHAD AND SANS LONG LIVE DOOMCHAD AND SANS LONG LIVE DOOMCHAD AND SANS!!!! **** THE NEW DOOM PORTS TOO FOR NOT HAVING MODS AND BEING ON UNITY! BOYCOTT BETHESDA BOYCOTT BETHESDA!!!”

Actual Papageno alongside mods: “Bruh, cut it out” mod stuff goes here

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Man I havent been able to check on hear in a minute thats slightly above room temperature

Sorry buds been playing witcher three for the first time and the pheonix wright trilogy on switch as i felt I was due to play a pheonix wright game finally. I would highly recommend both and for you pesky pedantic pedestrians without the means to play the witcher 3 yet I would say if it runs even halfway decently on switch its worth it

Anyway back to spendimg my hard earned life points on videogames ill try and check in again later bye buds!

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Man, people h ates Roar and says that the leak is real. oy, that was fun.:ultincineroar:
If only they could've been like me, quickly lost faith in the leak, and still not like furry Zangief.

Now there was a truly hopeless situation.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My bad sorry everyone. Got a bit overheated due to how the same disdain is being done over and over.
Didn't see what you posted, but ok.
I made a haha but it wasn’t a haha

aw geez

You okay?
Major point: One of my friends that I met on discord *might* be moving to a nation that restricts all forms of social media, VPNs aside. And, they've cracked down on VPN use recently. I'm worried that we won't be able to talk regularly anymore and will have to restrict it to like... one text via cell phone a day. I don't want to lose my friend. I'm kinda scared right now. He could still stay in his home nation, but nothing's certain and it's freaking me out.

I should clarify: I'll always be friends with him. One of the nicest people I've ever met. But I want to continue to have open communication. And going from free communication to highly restricted...that possibility depresses me.

Minor points: Had massive stomach pain earlier. It hurt to the point where I felt a burning sensation. Also, family just being grumpy and all.

And after such a wonderful high note of doing better than ever with Smash Ultimate...and FINALLY not beating myself up over my performance...and one of the best days I've had in a while is now filled with uncertainty...and it's become one of the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom