• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I think you're taking this too seriously, there's no teams, no one actually cares
You're kinda taking this too seriously, mate. No one really cares, nothing hangs in the balance unlike team real or team fake.
I don't want to take something as silly as this so seriously, but you have to admit that you'd be a little annoyed if you told everyone to calm down and not jump to conclusions over an ambiguous video title, only to be told, "Dude, it's an official Nintendo video. Stop acting like it won't happen because it definitely will."

And then a few weeks later, you're told, "Dude, calm down. It doesn't matter who's wrong."

Don't care about teams or anything. Just wish this thread wouldn't antagonize cautious behavior. The Grinch leak was bad enough for me, even if it paid off in the end.

D

Deleted member

I've been decent. Zombieland Saga got a second season confirmed, so that's why I'm back to zombie mode.
Oh **** I didn't hear about this, do we know what season it's gonna be coming or is that still up in the air?

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oh **** I didn't hear about this, do we know what season it's gonna be coming or is that still up in the air?
Still up in the air. It was announced during the Franchouchou live concert a couple days ago, and the only news we got was "It's happenin', y'all!"

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I’m more interested in the Mii costumes then the actual character lmao

I’m ready for the **** storm
You and me both buddy. Although I am kinda interested in how the moveset will play out... for competitive reasons.

Just give me Home Run Contest and I’ll be good.

D

Deleted member

I’m glad the Hero chapter is almost over so I can get to the character I actually like lmao
Im glad as well because then I can complain about a character I dont like :b

Seriously you have been repeating this non stop lately that is annoying to someone who likes DQ.

D

Deleted member

I honestly have no idea what was that stuff. :3 I, myself, remembers you for being a really nice and fun guy, and for having a wonderful collection that I wish I had! xD And that lonely Godzilla... ^u^ Ademas de que eres de los pocos con los que hablo español de vez en cuando!

:happysheep:
I honestly need more people such as you in my life.

I really do.

Honestly, I just want to have the DQ8 Hero next to Samus already. Hopefully alongside the song War Cry and a Yangus Mii costume.

RandomAce

Smash Champion

After waiting almost an entire month, Hero is finally about to come.

I’m not sure on how the release schedule for the rest of the past will turn out, because Hero seems to either barely be out before or by August. I’m hoping Banjo is able to come sooner since he’s around as developed as Hero and with more time to be polished on.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I don't want to take something as silly as this so seriously, but you have to admit that you'd be a little annoyed if you told everyone to calm down and not jump to conclusions over an ambiguous video title, only to be told, "Dude, it's an official Nintendo video. Stop acting like it won't happen because it definitely will."

And then a few weeks later, you're told, "Dude, calm down. It doesn't matter who's wrong."

Don't care about teams or anything. Just wish this thread wouldn't antagonize cautious behavior. The Grinch leak was bad enough for me, even if it paid off in the end.
there were maybe two or three people who "antagonized" you over that. People were just confident in the release date and wanted to voice their reason for thinking what they did, there's no ill intentions there. Sometimes its annoying when people do that, but its not worth being annoyed over for weeks or anything.

D

Deleted member

Seriously you have been repeating this non stop lately that is annoying to someone who likes DQ.
I lived that for years as a DQ8 Hero and Crash supporter too, ngl.

I just honestly feel that some people just can’t accept the idea of other people having different tastes.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
everyone's been going "this anime swordfighter is for stinky anime swordfighter loving japan!!!!" for 1 month and only now people realize the timestamp?
Last time I was in Japan I patronized a straight up Dragon Quest convenience store. I know what's up. Just funny, is all. :laugh:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I lived that for years as a DQ8 Hero and Crash supporter too, ngl.

I just honestly feel that some people just can’t accept the idea of other people having different tastes.
Dude it’s just japes man

It’s not that deep

But fine. Whatever I’ll quit.

Don’t wanna upset anyone now do I?

D

Deleted member

To play Devil's Advocate a lot of people in this thread haven't been shy about voicing their distaste for Banjo in the past, and I don't think Noi was being serious.
I'll just leave that here though because we don't need a temporary temporary social thread.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
The ESRB leaker is only called the ESRB leaker because the title he gave himself, Mother****ing Leaker, didn't catch on.

So, I'd say that might be the worst title. Or best, maybe, if you're all about that 4chan life.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Instead of increasing Marth's tipper hitboxes, they're going to buff his grab range again.
Even though Marth is considerably worse than Lucina, there are plenty of other characters that need buffs more than him.

So I’m actually cool with him getting little to nothing for now.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The ESRB leaker is only called the ESRB leaker because the title he gave himself, Mother****ing Leaker, didn't catch on.

So, I'd say that might be the worst title. Or best, maybe, if you're all about that 4chan life.
Really wish his title did catch on

Having “the mother ****ing leak” be a part of Smash history would be hilarious

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Truth is, I haven't played a DQ game, but I had interest in that series for a while. Hero gave me that push to try out DQ11.

And honestly? I've always like the idea of Erdrick in Smash ever since he was rumored.

kirbsmash

Smash Champion
Dude it’s just japes man

It’s not that deep

But fine. Whatever I’ll quit.

Don’t wanna upset anyone now do I?
As fellow bear main, I am, for once, hyped about a swordman not named Link (s) or Ike.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So were there any 4chan rumors that guessed Hero would drop July 31st or Aug 1st?

D

Deleted member

Gonna defend Noipoi Noipoi just a small little bit by saying that at least he isn’t doing stuff as bad as the Papageno server.

Boy, that place is surely intense if you support DQ or Crash Bandicoot at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom