• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
11:56pm and my room is still 30.5 degrees celcius

it's so hot even the ice cream vans are melting

1564095418118.png

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Not surprised that this is all catching up to him. I doubt that Nintendo would spend money on a new VA, so removing his credits is the best course of action. If Byleth ever is voice acted after FE Heroes, I doubt that Chris Niosi would ever be considered, not again.
Not even after FEH. if When M!Byleth gets alts, Chris won't be the VA

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Well that’s good. When was that announced?
It's just the case going by how Lucina is handled with Alexis Tipton voicing every alt after the default because Laura Bailey doesn't do these roles anymore.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
not announced, but having your name scratched from both heroes and three houses because you ****ed up an NDA and admitted to abuse isn't an encouraging sign
Oh yeah, I’m aware of that. Perhaps “announced” wasn’t the best word. “Confirmed” would work better. I don’t recall it being confirmed that Byleth would get any costumes.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Three Houses Tweet

Welp this is funny, dude who voices Male Byleth is no longer credited given he broke NDA and is rather controversial (to put it mildly). Then again, I only found out about the guy when I was searching Smash Ultimate related stuff on Twitter
blah blah I seperate artist from art blah blah blah blah but i aint gonna lie, it is funny how he isnt credited anymore lol its hella funny

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Before I found out about all this, Chris was one of the people I wanted to directly work with in the animation field, both in actual animation as well as connecting with people he knew like voice over artists and such. Even had him in mind for a few fanmade VA cast lists like as Proto Man or Geno. I used to have a lot of respect for him. I still can’t believe this is real.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I haven’t watched a lot of takes on this whole thing. But this is probably the best take on this whole thing.

The thumbnail is a troll. Please watch it.

Last edited:

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Not surprised that this is all catching up to him. I doubt that Nintendo would spend money on a new VA, so removing his credits is the best course of action. If Byleth ever is voice acted after FE Heroes, I doubt that Chris Niosi would ever be considered, not again.
I still think that Sean Chiplock should do it just for the Rean jokes

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I feel like removing Niosi’s name from the credits of FEH is just damage control for right now. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they’re working on getting a new VA right now to swap into Heroes when recording’s done. Same goes for Three Houses, but that would probably take longer and be more expensive.

D

Deleted member

F*** chris niosi. Unfortunately i dont have anything to add other than f*** that guy but f*** that guy.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Astral Chain looks really cool, not gonna lie. I'll be looking out for it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was gonna go kayaking but its apparently gonna rain. So that said chilling here for the night to hang with all my homies.

So anything new? Hero's release? Anything Smash related? Life in general or what's happening right now?

Probably going to play more MUA:3 later.

Last edited:

SirBillyBob

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5257-9274-9505
I've been on a music drive lately, listening mostly to Jack Stauber and Jojo OPs. Anyone have any music to recommend?

Last edited:

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Well, to prepare for Hero's inevitable release, I'm going to go through Dragon Quest IV and V.
Hopefulky they'll be fun, my luck with JRPGs hasn't been the best.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I feel like removing Niosi’s name from the credits of FEH is just damage control for right now. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they’re working on getting a new VA right now to swap into Heroes when recording’s done. Same goes for Three Houses, but that would probably take longer and be more expensive.
i mean, Square Enix did just that for KH3's Olaf when his original Japanese VO got busted for doing drugs, just swapped out the old VO for the new one with a patch

D

Deleted member

What happened with Niosi? I'm not as connected to these things as everyone else lol

D

Deleted member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom