• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So an explanation is in order:

I apologize for being gone and abruptly leaving. Thank you Gentlepanda Gentlepanda and my fellow moderators for taking over AMAs.

The last two weeks have been miserable for me. I've been coping with the sudden death of a friend back home, and as I was mourning, a copyright troll flagged all my Youtube content and my channel was deleted. 7500 subs, 650,000 views, three years of work, all gone in an instant. Smashboards has been the furthest thing from my mind for awhile.

I'm not leaving, but I'm also not going to be too present for a little while. My entire focus now is rebuilding what I lost and getting my head on straight. I'd sincerely, sincerely appreciate any likes/subs/shares on the new channel from anyone who's enjoyed my work, but I don't want to use my platform here to repeatedly beg. So I'll only ask this once as a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl6cqwAqxh-FEgmLBFZmt_w

The Fire Emblem video I've been working on all month was supposed to be a big happy moment. I'm proud of what I made. But... things just don't feel right right now. Hopefully I'll look back on this more fondly later on.

I'll be around if anyone needs me, but replies will be very slow. If it's a staff-related issue, I'd recommend reaching out to someone else for much faster help.
The youtube copyright system is a mess, I'm sorry man. Best of luck.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
dropping hero's video on three house's launch night is the exact level of dumb i've come to expect from nintendo's marketing team

so maybe
Tbh I think most Smash players who also have 3H will be like “Oh cool, Hero,” play him/check out the other new content for a couple hours, then back to FE

and then there’s me who’s too broke for 3H

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Actually, next week would be ideal for Hero's release.

-No new games from Nintendo on that week.
-Dragon Quest XI's anniversary is on July 29th
-Dragon Quest's Summer Festival is August 3rd.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Went to my doctor today and I indeed have a pinched nerve.

Going to take some medicine and take it easy.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I remember seeing somewhere that season pass holders are supposed to get him in August... here it is!
I know about that but that's because Nintendo ****ed up and not because NRS said anything. I guarantee we won't hear anything officially until at least next week.
Uhhhhhh

You ok there buddy?
The doctor told him he only had an hour to live and his hour was up when he was in the middle of typing the post
rip

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Nothing compares to the shear panic I feel when I’m in the middle of writing out a post and then I accidentally post it. Then I have to quickly edit it to finish the post so it can be an actual cohesive thought.
It's even worse when you think of a witty joke that you just know will get a ton of likes, but you ruin it by accidentally posting before you're done typing th

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Tbh I think most Smash players who also have 3H will be like “Oh cool, Hero,” play him/check out the other new content for a couple hours, then back to FE

and then there’s me who’s too broke for 3H
I have 3 problems
1) Play DQB2 post game
2) Play FE 3H
3) Play Hero

Imma do all 3

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
midnight at your local time

so 1 hour 30 mins here in the UK
Cool
I just finished beating up Behemoth so now I'm free for Fire Emblem...... is what I would say if a limited time event isn't coming for World as well. Power of multitasking please help me.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
You ever think about how kasumi is only a meme in this one tiny portion of the internet

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
You ever think about how kasumi is only a meme in this one tiny portion of the internet
the rest of the internet: "oh hey, persona 5 royal's introducing a new character, hopefully they're well-written and stuff"
smashboards dot com:

1564091406983.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom