• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone here know where I can find a blank templete for the Anyone Is Here thing by chance?

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
So Chris Niosi is bad?

That sucks, Rawest Forest is great. Guess I’ll separate the art from the artist like usual.

Remember, Miku made Minecraft. Though I guess Notch was cool before he made billions anyway.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
can't believe you forgot Theme of Captain Falcon and Uncontrollable smh

I might add tho, GX's Outer Space theme is nothing short of a B O P

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I haven’t watched a lot of takes on this whole thing. But this is probably the best take on this whole thing.

The thumbnail is a troll. Please watch it.
He puts a pretty good perspective on things.

I’m in the same boat; still gonna enjoy the games, but it sucks Game Freak seems to feel this “meh” way and won’t try much, even if they still care about the series. Maybe someday that’ll change.

Last edited:

SirBillyBob

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5257-9274-9505
Looks like I've got a lot to unpack. Thanks for the suggestions though, much appreciated you two.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I feel like removing Niosi’s name from the credits of FEH is just damage control for right now. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they’re working on getting a new VA right now to swap into Heroes when recording’s done. Same goes for Three Houses, but that would probably take longer and be more expensive.
FEH I can understand them doing but doing that for three houses would cause then to delay the game and that comes out tomorrow

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
FEH I can understand them doing but doing that for three houses would cause then to delay the game and that comes out tomorrow
alternatively: drop a day one/day whenever they have a new VO patch like they did with that Judgment guy for JP KH3

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
How do I make a resume if I’ve never had a job??
As Wademan94 Wademan94 said, try finding jobs that only require an application.

Also, listing your school GPA on a resume may help, if it's high and strong anyway. If you can find contract work or internships with your desired field though, even if it's volunteer/no pay...it can be very valuable experience and help you bulk up your resume.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
As Wademan94 Wademan94 said, try finding jobs that only require an application.

Also, listing your school GPA on a resume may help, if it's high and strong anyway. If you can find contract work or internships with your desired field though, even if it's volunteer/no pay...it can be very valuable experience and help you bulk up your resume.
I don’t think that’s an option considering he’s homeschooled

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’m not in the position for anything fancy at the moment. I’m not working at a fast food place though.

Local bookstore is hiring.
You don’t need a resume starting out, just go and grab applications from places that have them. Also just so you know, you can’t get too picky starting out, especially if you need to make money.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Guess I’m ****ed then, shoot
Dont lose hope, i highly suggest applying for delivering food. Trust me resumes arent the end all be all when it comes to simple jobs.

The only experience i could put on my resume was working at a store when i was an intern and i wasnt accepted by any store i applied to, and i applied to alot of stores. But one application by dominos and i was immediately accepted.

Noipoi

Howdy!
You don’t need a resume starting out, just go and grab applications from places that have them. Also just so you know, you can’t get too picky starting out, especially if you need to make money.
Yeah, I’ll see what I can do about applications:

And I’m not trying to be super picky. But you haven’t seen the McDonalds in my area bro. I just-I can’t do it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
He puts a pretty good perspective on things.

I’m in the same boat; still gonna enjoy the games, but it sucks Game Freak seems to feel this “meh” way and won’t try much, even if they still care about the series. Maybe someday that’ll change.
Yeah. Same here.

I feel like I’m in such a unique position with this game. I don’t like turn based RPGs. So despite liking the world of Pokémon and especially the Pokémon themselves. I’ve never picked one up. I even thought cutting Pokémon Gen to Gen was just a thing they already did. So on top of me not knowing that this was a break from the norm at all, it doesn’t effect my enjoyment of SwSh. Because all I actually can enjoy is... the designs of the Pokémon. That’s why I’m so hung up on the starters final evolutions. Like. I don’t really have the right to say anything about this controversy at all but..... my opinion still kind of matters, right? I don’t even think the games look that bad (although admittedly I’m like, the most apathetic person in the world when it comes to graphics). So......

That’s how i’ll End this post. With a .......

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
Hi, I'm Godd Poward. I'm here to tell you all to buy this game.
fire-emblem-three-houses-5.jpg

And, while you're at it, I urge you all to consider purchasing a copy of The Elder Scrolls® V: Skyrim™ for Nintendo Switch.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It hasn’t even been gone for a significant amount of time. The last season ended in like.... 2017. That’s 2 years.
yeah but have you seen people playing an xbox one for anything within the past 2 years

Striga

Smash Journeyman
Ya know, I wonder how Conker fans are feeling, considering they usually get glossed over when it comes to Microsoft propertirs.
I wonder if they feel the same way I feel about Atlas throwing SMT to the curve.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
It hasn’t even been gone for a significant amount of time. The last season ended in like.... 2017. That’s 2 years.
they literally brought it back 6 years ago

they could just port the game with all of the seasons
The one behind the #BringBackKI made some great points and worth watching:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom