• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I know it would make no sense because he's a version exclusive Pokemon, but Buzzwole was actually my most wanted Pokemon for Smash. He's hilarious, scary and gross all at the same time. I'm sad we didn't any Ultra Beasts representation in Smash

Also

-snip-
Made with KINEMASTER
HOLY CRAP

View attachment 232388

I’m done, this is too funny.

How can you dictate how you feel about someone by using cartoon stereotypes?
Your pushing it a little bit there.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Can we just drop the muscle talk altogether? It started out somewhat relevant with Incineroar having a female design, but now we're just debating over an admittingly stupid and ridiculous topic.

Seriously, if you like girls with muscles, cool. If you don't, that's cool too. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
There are just too many negative connotations about your personality if you’re that fit. Not to mention it looks kind of gross.
Oh, you're talking about toxic masculinity aren't you?

Regular masculinity on it's own isn't necessarily bad. Like most things, you just shouldn't take it too far, that's when it becomes toxic...

I think it's best for everyone's sake not to associate something as simple and actually beneficial to your health as being fit, with something like toxic masculinity.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
This is the part where we move on or else Temp Social 2.0 happens.

What goes around comes around, if you don't like it, you don't need to (continue to) comment on it, much less insult others for not agreeing with you. Both sides could stand to remember that.

Anyway all of you are completely wrong. Incineroar is in fact old Joseph Joestar in a CGI cat suit.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
I think he probably thinks muscular people are all some rude bullies who only care about themselves and make fun of you.

But it isn't like that, we are real people, not some kind of stereotypical cartoon character.

Anyways... give me your lunch money.

D

Deleted member

This is the part where we move on or else Temp Social 2.0 happens.

What goes around comes around, if you don't like it, you don't need to (continue to) comment on it, much less insult others for not agreeing with you. Both sides could stand to remember that.

Anyway all of you are completely wrong. Incineroar is in fact old Joseph Joestar in a CGI cat suit.
You know it’s real when a mod posts in the middle of the discussion.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I think he probably thinks muscular people are all some rude bullies who only care about themselves and make fun of you.

But it isn't like that, we are real people, not some kind of stereotypical cartoon character.

Anyways... give me your lunch money.
Nah man. If you want my lunch money, I need to see your super power Z-move

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I still have no idea who Bernie is.
someone who must be protected at all co-

1563998358435.png

oh **** i think i hear kasumi coming

alright you saw nothing

if she asks, i've been posting kasumemes all night

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
someone must be protected at all co-

View attachment 232393

oh **** i think i hear kasumi coming

alright you saw nothing

if she asks, i've been posting kasumemes all night
Smh, you really swapping girls? Pathetic. I'd never stoop so low.

On another note, have I mentioned I absolutely love Fishleth's design? Gonna give Corrin a breather for maybe a couple days or so here

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
oh **** the pillar men are in fire emblem now
A W A K E N
I know it would make no sense because he's a version exclusive Pokemon, but Buzzwole was actually my most wanted Pokemon for Smash. He's hilarious, scary and gross all at the same time. I'm sad we didn't any Ultra Beasts representation in Smash EDIT: I forgot Nihilego has a spirit

Also
That snorlax (probably) had a family!

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
So I just heard of the passing of Rutger Hauer...

He was one of my favorite actors and him as Roy Betty is to this day still one of my favorite villain portrayals in American cinema.

His contribution to one of the greatest sci-fi films of all time will not be forgotten unlike those tears in the rains he spoke of...
Just heard the news too. Damn.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh, so we wanna debate. Alright, bet:
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, which one is the best out of the Bros. 2 quartet and why is it Luigi?
The correct answer is they’re all the best in different ways

Mario is the best cook
Luigi has the best personality
Peach is the hottest
Toad is the best assassin

Noipoi

Howdy!
TFW I thought I didn’t want Three Houses so I didn’t save for it, but now I really want it and I’m broke

F73597E5-1020-4FE4-AA8E-CF231434B798.jpeg

Like that sometimes, it really do be.

NabiscoFelt

Smash Journeyman
Three Houses is great because it has characters with problems that everyone can relate to. Crippling social anxiety, laziness, student loans, getting proper diet and exercise, parental death, and dragon girls that seem to exist solely in your head and grant time manipulation abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom