• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
So I just heard of the passing of Rutger Hauer...

He was one of my favorite actors and him as Roy Betty is to this day still one of my favorite villain portrayals in American cinema.

His contribution to one of the greatest sci-fi films of all time will not be forgotten unlike those tears in the rains he spoke of...

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Those are some cursed comments, there. lol
Twitter has a lot of... questionable stuff...

NSFW is allowed on twitter and some of that go uncensored or aren’t given a warning tab. Search up the wrong thing, and you may be scarred for life... I learned that the hard way.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
If y’all complaining about Incineroar being “roided”, y’all might wanna remember one of the biggest women who wrestled men

Chyna

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
C'mon, guys. Leave SnakeFighter alone. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Not everyone likes muscles, and I'm sure there's plenty of women out there who think they look better without them.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Alright guys... I think we can just say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion on how female Incineroar can be/is designed.

That’s my opinion tho.

Twitter has a lot of... questionable stuff...

NSFW is allowed on twitter and a big problem I run into is that some nsfw content doesn’t get censored or are given a warning tab. Search up the wrong thing, and you may be scarred for life... I learned that the hard way.
Believe or not, that’s how I originally found out about Granblue a few years back...

Actually turned out to be a good thing in the long run.

But yeah, most people aren’t going to have the same luck with that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In unrelated news, I've almost finished RWBY's 3rd Volume. One episode to go.

It's been a long time but I'm finally catching up. It's been a solid show so far.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
True to be told, knowing the stuff I like behind the scene, I don't think I am in any place to judge other peoples tastes.:lol:

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
In unrelated news, I've almost finished RWBY's 3rd Volume. One episode to go.

It's been a long time but I'm finally catching up. It's been a solid show so far.
RWBY is one of my favourite shows currently running, I love it so much. The music is some of the best music I've ever heard and the art style improves so much with each volume.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Look all I’m ****in saying is if you don’t think having 14 toes is sexy you can just get the **** out

True to be told, knowing the stuff I like behind the scene, I don't think I am in any place to judge other peoples tastes.:lol:
True.

So people have been talking about the Sonic movie delay; they can delay it for as long as they want but I really would have preferred the Sonic Movie be about the Mary Garnet story since that's something SEGA/Sonic Team wanted to do a long time ago.

Last edited:

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
But seriously, there is nothing wrong with having defined muscles, it looks awesome.

In both males and females.

The problem is when it's excessive, like with everything in life.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I think I just found my new favorite video.
Ahem.

Can you link this instead of embeding it here? 'cuz I just got jumpscared while doing something else and I don't like that one bit.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
MAN UP, BUTTERCUP, THERE'S ONLY ONE PEAK MALE BODY AROUND HERE AND YOU'RE LOOKING STRAIGHT AT IT

1563995993902.png

JUST LOOK AT THOSE MANLY MUSCLES

D

Deleted member

sometimes i just sofndigndjgjcjg

Sorryyyyyyy. e-e Did not realize those play automatically. It never did that to me, but I guess I do use mobile.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
But seriously, there is nothing wrong with having defined muscles, it looks awesome.

In both males and females.

The problem is when it's excessive, like with everything in life.
I disagree. But I guess you’re allowed to like whatever you like.

There are just too many negative connotations about your personality if you’re that fit. Not to mention it looks kind of gross.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain

There are just too many negative connotations about your personality if you’re that fit. Not to mention it looks kind of gross.
As someone who used to be very fit, I think this is kind of offensive tbh.

:c

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
MAN UP, BUTTERCUP, THERE'S ONLY ONE PEAK MALE BODY AROUND HERE AND YOU'RE LOOKING STRAIGHT AT IT

JUST LOOK AT THOSE MANLY MUSCLES
I know it would make no sense because he's a version exclusive Pokemon, but Buzzwole was actually my most wanted Pokemon for Smash. He's hilarious, scary and gross all at the same time. I'm sad we didn't any Ultra Beasts representation in Smash EDIT: I forgot Nihilego has a spirit

Also

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

HOLY CRAP

6CD96093-4A04-48E6-B2A8-78EB2760998B.gif

I’m done, this is too funny.

How can you dictate how you feel about someone by using cartoon stereotypes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom