• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've almost gotten to a point where I'd pay someone to make head icons of Zacian and Zamazenta for my sig.

Feels weird having the Sword and Shield logo.
OwO?
What if I asked you to draw some National Dex Propaganda.

Haha, just kidding.

Unless...

Don't, I'm so sick of the same 3 pictures under the Pokemon Twitter
We’ll discuss it on our Minecraft beds

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
What if I asked you to draw some National Dex Propaganda.

Haha, just kidding.

Unless...

Don't, I'm so sick of the same 3 pictures under the Pokemon Twitter
It's funny because Japan is actually starting to get sick of the constant complaining online. Someone over there posted this on Twitter and it got a ton of likes.

Maybe, but only if you could make them in an artstyle that's really close to Smash's. Something close to the Champions in my sig.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's funny because Japan is actually starting to get sick of the constant complaining online. Someone over there posted this on Twitter and it got a ton of likes.

Maybe, but only if you could make them in an artstyle that's really close to Smash's. Something close to the Champions in my sig.
There's no way, I need the sauce on that.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
My flight keeps getting delayed and I don't have any reaction images to cleverly express my dissatisfaction

Iridium

Smash Hero
Perfect avatar.

Was asleep, but I have risen from the crypt.

What's new, scrubs?
Anxiously waiting for EVO to start so my bracket fears can be relieved.

I'm going to go full on sports fan.

Well, that was bound to happen anyway.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Imagine if this was the direction Square Up initially went with for their golden boy...
in the 2010s where calarts is rampant, you best believe it wouldve been like that :091:

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I meant more in terms of personality than art style.
looks about right for what just the regular PS1 version gives you before the whole "hnrrgh yeah im stoic i ride a bike now look how cool i am"

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
My flight just got delayed an extra two hours and no reaction image could properly express my dissatisfaction

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Flight's so late they're personally driving us to another airport to get on a different flight

Wack

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
How the **** did we go from muscles to bones?

Next thing we know, we’re gonna be discussing blood

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
So where do we stand with Hero right now? Still a July release, or August?

I think it's possible we could see him this Friday or next Wednesday (Joker was released on a Wednesday). Overall though, I'm starting to feel like an August reveal is more likely.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

I think it's possible we could see him this Friday or next Wednesday (Joker was released on a Wednesday). Overall though, I'm starting to feel like an August reveal is more likely.
I'm still sticking with sometime in July.

Iridium

Smash Hero
How the **** did we go from muscles to bones?

Next thing we know, we’re gonna be discussing blood
Then plasma.

I'm leaning a bit more on early August now, but I don't feel late July is unlikely either.

DQ has its time with Your Story coming out August 2nd, and I think any day is fair game after that, assuming it doesn't happen already. Maybe this would just be a coincidence, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom