• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Considering how Nintendo treats its subsidiaries, not much would change except SEGA would have more time and money to put into its titles. And we’d probably have a few more SEGA characters in Smash.

I posted this what if a while ago about Rare. Take a look.
I would replace Cooper with a second Banjo character, either Mumbo or Grunty. I think Grabbed By The Ghoulies either wouldn't have been made (Nintendo realizing that it wouldn't have been recieved well and pulling the plug) or it would have come out and received the same reviews it did in reality, making it a low priority Smash inclusion. If it did get made, I could see a couple songs getting in by the time Smash 4 or Ultimate came around and maybe an assist trophy in Brawl.

And I'm saying this as someone who does actually like the game, it just isn't on the same level as the rest of Rare's games that you've added characters from.

D

Deleted member

What, you guys dare forget about this girl?

srezhju.jpg
I did have her for my pfp, you know. :ness:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, back to my Dragapult moveset. I’m only gonna draw the specials, smash attacks, Final Smash, taunts and victory screens. The A moves, aerials and grabs are fairly self explanatory.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I think I'm done here for tonight. Been feeling better from my fever and I've got no class til Friday.

Sadly I've got to wake up early tomorrow to send a few emails to college to understand what the hell's going on after hearing one of teachers having resigned.
Hey might get myself a McDonalds breakfast though.

See ya!

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I came back to 16 alerts and im like "what did I do 0-0" then I realized I had posted a good doggo image right before I went to the store lmao

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Speaking of Pokemon Characters...

iNnOcENT chiLD HorRifiCalLY DeVOreD bY CyBERneTiC AbOMiNaTiON

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Listening to Sonic Colors music atm. It's reminding me that the OST is one of the many reasons Colors is best Sonic game.

Also, none of y'all are talking about the actual Pokemon best girl:

Sun_Moon_Acerola.png

Last edited:

MooMew64

#BreakFreePersona was trending today after that statement from the person at Atlus West.

If this doesn't do it, nothing will, lol. It's Atlus' move now, guess we gotta see if they actually want money. :drshrug:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
#BreakFreePersona was trending today after that statement from the person at Atlus West.

If this doesn't do it, nothing will, lol. It's Atlus' move now, guess we gotta see if they actually want money. :drshrug:
I'll gladly buy Persona 5 for a third time if it actually happens.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128

Wasn't that just a Community Manager in the West talking about that?

MooMew64

Wasn't that just a Community Manager in the West talking about that?
Yeah, but it's basically the western branch acknowledging that they're aware people want it, but it's up to fans to let Atlus of Japan know. Because for some unholy reason, they apparently aren't aware despite nearly every Persona fan yelling about it for the last two+ years now, and that's on top of two surveys they've already conducted asking people that got very positive results that in Atlus' own words, "Exceeded their expectations".

Again, if all of this isn't enough, nothing ever will be, lol. It's just a matter of waiting to see if Atlus wants to actually capitalize on what is becoming the preferred console in their own home country or not.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm just going to say it.

YouTube commercials over 2 minutes shouldn't be allowed.

As much as I hate the cringey Arknights commercials I've been getting non stop, they're over in 30 seconds or less.

I'll take that over 5 ****ing minutes of DR.SQUATCH'S SOAP FOR MEN TO SMELL LIKE A MAN.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I'm just going to say it.

YouTube commercials over 2 minutes shouldn't be allowed.

As much as I hate the cringey Arknights commercials I've been getting non stop, they're over in 30 seconds or less.

I'll take that over 5 ****ing minutes of DR.SQUATCH'S SOAP FOR MEN TO SMELL LIKE A MAN.
That's why you get adblockers. And NewPipe if you have an Android phone.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
We talking best girl of Pokemon now?

Well...I'm gonna throw a different shade because Ash never defeated her. And she deserves more of a spotlight in the games and anime

Agatha

BRING ON THE GHOSTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom