• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I only got a two minute preview...
1585007146663.png
But I've seen everything I need

EDIT: Never mind, I found the full episode.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Homeworld Bounds thoughts:
Steven tried to shatter White. Not on a power-trip, not cause of a life-death scenario, just cause he could. What a timeline.

Also, the Spinel in the episode reminded me way more of Rejuvinated Spinel than post-"Change" Spinel. Not saying that's bad, but it felt... weird.

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
Cloud strife from the Final Fantasy series offers you a chill and delicious Pepsi brew.
1585008799094.png

C'mon, crack it open, you deserve it.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! It was fun having ya over!
Thanks for having me! And thanks for giving me that ladder, too. I haven’t played too much since I’ve been doing voice over and stuff, so that really helped. Also, I recall you saying that you only had a Digby poster. I have a Villager and Isabelle amiibo, and I have enough Nook Miles for their posters. If you ever want them, just lemme know!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, dang. No call from GameStop. I'm going to have to call in again, cause this cold will not go away. If I need to call in Thursday, I'm going to ask to be taken off the schedule availability till the "big ban" goes away. Cause it's already very difficult to function under that, but my cough loooooooves to linger forever. I've had an entire Summoner with it. -_-

D

Deleted member

What will they think of next?

i can smell this image

when i looked at it, it literally felt like i was smelling pizza hut pizza im not even kidding you right now

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
FINAL.jpg

I will call it done. I apologize for the small size and resolution in this preview. But I feel it is still distinguishable. And yes, in between all the known lucky charms, Irish also got that one golden turd thingy that it is considered of good luck in Japan.

D

Deleted member

Mom's doing the laundry, Dad's findng work...

Finally, I have the house to myself!

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 266789
I will call it done. I apologize for the small size and resolution in this preview. But I feel it is still distinguishable. And yes, in between all the known lucky charms, Irish also got that one golden turd thingy that it is considered of good luck in Japan.
Nice work my artistic compadre! This came out beautifully!

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
View attachment 266789
Fantastic work as always! Keep it up!
Silver‘s look is giving me the impression that he thinks that Irish **** that golden crap.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 266789
I don’t even know what to say, this is just amazing.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
*Shakes tree*
*Skeleton falls out*

Guys I think there's a killer on my island.
I bet its the koala guy. It's got to be.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Nice work my artistic compadre! This came out beautifully!
:3 Thank you, Wademan! I am so glad you like it! xD Yet again, thanks to you for inspiring me to draw it!
Still looks awesome!
:D GRACIAS, GRACIAS, JD! XD Termine el trabajo escuchando a dos remixes diferentes de Space Trip Steps/Meteor Herd de SA2.
Fantastic work as always! Keep it up!
Silver‘s look is giving me the impression that he thinks that Irish **** that golden crap.
Thank you, thank you! Glad you liked the result!

:joyful:OH NO, NOW I CANNOT UNTHINK IT!
I don’t even know what to say, this is just amazing.
:> Happy you liked it, Taylor! xD Now I feel I want to print it on a shirt for next Saint Patrick's Day.

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Anyone remember this?
why-smash-fandom-hates-fire-emblem-14.jpg

why-smash-fandom-hates-fire-emblem-13.jpg

This is why Smash fans hate Fire Emblem a lot. (Well sometimes.)

(Kirby not getting a new rep still makes me mad.)

Shroob

Sup?
My town's on complete lockdown

Every food place is closed indefinitely

The grocery store is torn through and has people guiding you through it to get you in and out asap

Thisisfine.jpeg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My town's on complete lockdown

Every food place is closed indefinitely

The grocery store is torn through and has people guiding you through it to get you in and out asap

Thisisfine.jpeg
Tom Nook’s Capitalism Homs has really gone that far?
:p

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Anyone remember this?
This is why Smash fans hate Fire Emblem a lot. (Well sometimes.)

(Kirby not getting a new rep still makes me mad.)
I think we're well aware of why plenty of Smash fans dislike Fire Emblem. (I'd say that it's beating a dead horse at this point, but the metaphor would probably go beyond that)

We could definitely use more Kirby characters, though - I'd like to see Bandanna Dee or some form of Dark Matter, though Adeline (and Ribbon?) could be neat.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I think we're well aware of why plenty of Smash fans dislike Fire Emblem. (I'd say that it's beating a dead horse at this point, but the metaphor would probably go beyond that)
On a similar note, I think wanting to exploit all the potential salt more and more FE can bring is cliche as **** when this community can be salty about any character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom