• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I wasn't particularly interested in that Pokken whatever game, but then Gardevoir.

:troll:

Has no one brought up Hawlucha? It's perfect for this.

If Goodra gets in, they can definitely have all of my money. Needs Mismagius too.

Suicune seems pretty odd, there'll be some OCD going on if the other two don't get in with it.

:mewtwopm:

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't mind him since he's the perfect choice to be a joke character. As for Gyarados, he's too big to be playable in Smash Pokken.

On a side note, this gif is also a reminder of how inconsistent Pikachu's strength had always been in the anime. He managed to defeat a friggin' Onix with lightning only to be pwned by a weakling like Magikarp later on. And let's not forget about the very first episode of Best Wishes when he had lost to a Lvl. 5 Snivy. :laugh:
To be fair, that particular Magikarp was far from being a weakling.

....and Zekrom crippled Pikachu prior to the fight with Snivy for no reason but to be a ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I wasn't particularly interested in that Pokken whatever game, but then Gardevoir.

If Goodra gets in, they can definitely have all of my money. Needs Mismagius too.

Suicune seems pretty odd, there'll be some OCD going on if the other two don't get in with it.

This, Game Freak needs to stop playing around and have our favorite Luchador join the battle. Just look at Hawlucha's badassery, he clearly has the charm and abilities to be fighting in a game like Pokken Tournament. I just want to body my foes with Flying Body Press and Aerial Ace as my favorite wrestling hawk of doom.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I wouldnt mind Goodra and Hawlucha. Mismagius Would be amazing too
so what Im saying is
Add EVERYONE

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
:4kirby::4link::4kirby::4link::4kirby::4link::4kirby::4link::4pit:
Zoroark 4 Smash Pokken hopes live on
:4jigglypuff::4tlink::4jigglypuff::4tlink::4jigglypuff::4tlink::4jigglypuff::4tlink::4darkpit:
Regice for Pokken
Lati@s for Pokken
Mr. Game and Watch for Pokken
Snivy for Pokken
Blue Peeps Whitey Dragon for Pokken
Klefki for Pokken
Everybody and Everything for Pokken
Pokken for Pokken
Smash 4 Pokken
BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
:4jigglypuff::4tlink::4jigglypuff::4tlink::4jigglypuff::4tlink::4jigglypuff::4tlink::4darkpit:
Regice for Pokken
Lati@s for Pokken
Mr. Game and Watch for Pokken
Snivy for Pokken
Blue Peeps Whitey Dragon for Pokken
Klefki for Pokken
Everybody and Everything for Pokken
Pokken for Pokken
Smash 4 Pokken
BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
TIEM 2 MAEK A CHRUCTUR SUPPRT THRAED EN DA POKKEN GRUP!!!11111111111111

KNUCKLES 4 POKKEN
MARYO 4 POKKEN
RIDLEY IS 2 BIG. :4dk:

Soul.

I have been reading people's comments in Pokkén Tournament videos and...
"This game plays like the Ninja Storm games!"

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So it clone of a game that also cloned its engine from a game? How does that work exactly? (Yes, I know they're both made by Namco, but still.)

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Well... It look like it have the same gameplay style like the the Ninja Storm games.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The Ninja Storm games are actually great, so this is a plus for Pokken imo
But it's funny because they both take their engine from Tekken. So they're basically being the pot that's calling the kettle black. And on top of that, all three are made by Namco, and last time I checked you can't rip off yourself.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Let's just hope the Narutards themselves won't bash the game for being a ripoff like how things went for the Sonic & Sega All Stars games. And for those who didn't remember, there were many Mario Kart fanboys that cried "SEGA is making a Mario Kart clone to cash in on Nintendo's success!" even though the game's concept was much different. I could even argue that SUMO Digital came up with the idea of water and flight based racing before Mario Kart 7 like they said (Though that's not the case since Diddy Kong Racing did it first).

Strofirko

Smash Master
:4wiremac::4wiremac::4wiremac::4wiremac::4wiremac::4wiremac:
This game will bomb because it's not the pokemon MMO that I requested with microtransactions,server crashes,and plenty of hackers. :troll:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Let's just hope the Narutards themselves won't bash the game for being a ripoff like how things went for the Sonic & Sega All Stars games. And for those who didn't remember, there were many Mario Kart fanboys that cried "SEGA is making a Mario Kart clone to cash in on Nintendo's success!" even though the game's concept was much different. I could even argue that SUMO Digital came up with the idea of water and flight based racing before Mario Kart 7 like they said (Though that's not the case since Diddy Kong Racing did it first).
MK7 uses Gliders, Submarines, and Karts.
Sega All Stars uses Planes, Boats, and Cars.
So there's also that.
I CAME IN JUST IN TIME FOR NEW PAGE HYPE
:yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee:

:4bowser::4bowserjr::4roy::4larry::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4falcon::4charizard::4darkpit::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4duckhunt::4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4miisword::4miibrawl::4miibrawl:]:4miigun::4villagerf::4wario::4villager::4tlink::4miif::4mii::4sonic::4shulk::4metaknight::4megaman::4sheik::rosalina::4marth::4samus::4mario::4luigi::4robinf::4lucina::4robinm::4rob::4lucario::4link::4wiremac::4pikachu::4pit::4peach::4littlemac::4kirby::4pacman::4palutena::4alph::4olimar::4greninja::4myfriends::4jigglypuff::4gaw::4ness::4wario2::4wiifit::4wiifitm::4zelda::4zss::substitute::mewtwopm::roypm::bowser2::falcon::gw::metaknight::zelda::zerosuitsamus::ness2::charizard::dedede::olimar::peach::mewtwopm::roypm::dk2::diddy::dk2::pikachu2::pit::falco::fox::pt::rob::ganondorf::popo::samus2::sheik::ike::ivysaur::sheilda::snake::jigglypuff::kirby2::sonic::squirtle::link2::lucario::toonlink::wario::lucas::luigi2::warioc::wolf::mario2::bowsermelee::falconmelee::dkmelee::drmario::falcomelee::foxmelee::ganondorfmelee::icsmelee::jigglypuffmelee::kirbymelee::linkmelee::luigimelee::mariomelee::marthmelee::mewtwomelee::gawmelee::nessmelee::peachmelee::pichumelee::pikachumelee::roymelee::samusmelee::sheikmelee::younglinkmelee::zeldamelee::dk64::falcon64::fox64::jigglypuff64::kirby64::link64::luigi64::mario64::ness64::pikachu64::samus64:Done.
WAIT.:marth:
Now done.

Last edited:

Soul.

I remember one time in 2012 a Toad fan on a chat website said that Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed was a MK7 clone and offended Sonic fans because of that. Lol, lame.
#NEVERSTOPCLIMBING
ICE CLIMBERS FOR POKKEN!
Kangaskhan confirmed. Mega Kangaskhan confirmed.
#NEVERSTOPCLIMBINGOMG
"YEAH! ICS ARE SAFE!"

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Just came back from McDonalds and some FG matches with :4drmario:. And it's the first time that I saw a :4palutena: in FG on Wii U. It's weird, I thought everyone was going to play :4diddy: and :4fox: due to the new conquest. Oh well, it's better that way I suppose.

This post isn't interresting. Let's add Hulk Hogan for more hulkamania brothers :

Last edited:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Okay
1-Go to a fighting community forum.
2-Say how pokken will get made before tekken vs street fighter.
3-???
4-Profit.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
so how is that FG treating you even though people say to stay away from it?
Speaking of FG/FF, I wonder how online is with my new router
I pretty much rekt everyone with :4drmario: at this point, only good players gives good matches.
Doc destroys dumb-dumbs in FG mainly with his tornado that punishes pretty much every roll and spot dodge. The pills are too random for a lot of them to handle, so I can grind damages easily. The Dsmash and UpB OOS are unpredictable for them and they have a hard time to gimp me (if they even try to edge guard, wich is rare) since I know how to recover with Doc. So yeah, FG ain't a big problem for me anymore. I just go there for fast maches, hoping for a good player to show up, either a guy who plays a low-mid tier character like :4peach: or :4marth:/:4lucina:, or just a good player playing a high tier character like :4fox: or :4diddy:.

Anyway, I'll be up for some matches later. If anyone wants to battle me later, give me a sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom