• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Just give me Lopunny with a Lily-like fighting style for Pokkén and I'll be the happiest ************ on the planet.

Last edited:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Can there be 2 creators? I need to be a co-creator. I CREATED THE FIRST THREAD ABOUT IT!
But I made the group.... wouldn't that make me the creator of the group?

I mean, you are a big part of it but I'm preetty sure I'm the only creator of the group.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
But I made the group.... wouldn't that make me the creator of the group?

I mean, you are a big part of it but I'm preetty sure I'm the only creator of the group.
you actually can give full permissions for mods....which is basically like the same....you can even give him the permission to delete the group (don't test it it's dangerous).

but I think I can give creator in my Paper Mario group....let me check...

Yep, I can :)

So, if you're the creator of a group, you can promote someone to creator and mod and member which is basically full power.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Funny Pokémon Story Time:
I went to route 104 to get an Adaptability Skrelp, with success at the 29th encounter, after that I decided to look for a Krabby; one quickly appeared but outta nowhere a swimmer appeared and challenged me, I curbstomped his Lv. 24 Wailmer with my Lv. 96 Wailord. I was mad because no Krabby appeared after that, but then a Pelipper appeared in the water, I ignored it, another one appeared, I ingored that one too, a third one appeared and I said:

-"Okay lets check this one, maybe I can get a Lucky Egg"
*DexNav says that Pelipper has its Hidden Ability*
-"Good enough"
*I engage the Pelipper*
-"Whoa that bird looks gree-"
*SPARKLES*
"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
What do you do give people a thread? @ Soul. Soul. wants the Pikachu thread for Pokkén
We have a change owner option, but I don't really know when it should be used. I think that's something to ask an admin or a super moderator. For one, the Falco boards has a MU thread, but it belongs to a user who hasn't been here for about a month. I'd like to continue MU discussions, but I'd like to have permission from him. Still, I think he set it up for multiple threads like one thread is dedicated to Lucario and another is dedicated to Luigi.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
xSoul should keep the x on his name; Pikachu is edgy as **** in Pokken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom