• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
No one cares about poor Raichu. :(
Even Pichu got all the fame...
I have a theory it's because Raichu is superior to Pikachu in stats. And because the latter is Pokemon's mascot, Nintendo and Pikachu made a deal to gyp Raichu in every way possible.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
No one cares about poor Raichu. :(
Even Pichu got all the fame...
Pls pls pls :026: for Pokken. That's all I ask for. and once GF sees that Raichu's popular maybe they'll give out a special event Raichu, ehh, ehh??

They could even have a Pikachu vs Raichu friendly rivalry going on. C'mon, it'd be perfect!

D

Deleted member

I have a theory it's because Raichu is superior to Pikachu in stats. And because the latter is Pokemon's mascot, Nintendo and Pikachu made a deal to gyp Raichu in every way possible.
If I was running Pokémon or something I'd put Raichu in everything. Maybe replacing Pichu would be good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

View attachment 36659
I come with this and I leave with this.
Pixel heads in an already-made boxart. 1/10 for effort searching the image on Google.
inb4 fool
Pls pls pls :026: for Pokken. That's all I ask for. and once GF sees that Raichu's popular maybe they'll give out a special event Raichu, ehh, ehh??

They could even have a Pikachu vs Raichu friendly rivalry going on. C'mon, it'd be perfect!
Then Pichu can be either a support Pokémon or a cameo.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Just watch, we instead get a shiny Pikachu as a new character.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/AKANEIA

The custom stage in that article is obviously not what the original was going to be, but it's all I have to go by right now. Though I am hearing things about hackers recovering scattered pieces of it, I can't find specific details anywhere. Can anyone tell me about that?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Just watch, we instead get a shiny Pikachu as a new character.
Or the rare blue Pikachu that's set to appear in that Pokemon detective game, as a secret character. Pikablu, is that you!? :awesome:

Speaking of which, I'd love to hear more about that detective game.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Or the rare blue Pikachu that's set to appear in that Pokemon detective game, as a secret character. Pikablu, is that you!? :awesome:

Original Pokemon, do not steal. I never thought the day I'd see Nintendo support fan characters in a Pokemon game that aren't shinies. But all jokes aside, I do need more news on that Pikachu detective game (If they can stop with the creepy facial expressions they plan on giving him).

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
From Windows 8 to Windows 10 this is mindblowing. Why would they skip 9? Because companies are meh in terms of naming. :troll:
You could say Windows 8.1 is a "Windows 9" or something like that.
I know it's because windows 95/98 starting with a 9. Just learned that in my computer class :)

but seriously, they screwed up their name since 8. 7? ok, I understand that it's like improving so much vista that it's considered 7 even though it's 6.1 .

but 8?

sorry, but the best is 7.1....or 6.2 in reality, but lol, 8?

This tells you how much motivation they had :)

and 10 seems even worse....

btw, windows 1.0 is made of 10....

yeah nvm.

Actually, I just used the true MS DOS for the first time in said class :)

it's.....actually what I would expect, but really, the installation utilities looks brighter than the OS itself....which is a bit weird.

And I learned that the command for printing text file is....type...

WHY?

it's not like the computer has phisical hands that would phisically type on the keyboard.....

anyway, it honestly felt like a Linux terminal...but worse....I don't have the so much useful tab key.....geez this is the best key in linux terminal.

Also, fun fact, do you know why the first hard drive n Windows is named the C: drive?

It;s because on the original IBM pc, there was 2 floppy disk port and MS DOS reserved those for the drive A and B.

So, the first hard drive was named C :)

The more you know!

Strofirko

Smash Master
what happened to windows 9
Random guy 1 says:"It's simple. They skipped 9 because half their customers skip a version anyways. Now everyone skips a number. It's just a trick :)"
Random guy 2 says:"And because everyone is familiar with the "every other version is bad" rule, Microsoft wants to make it clear that in this case they're skipping straight to the next bad version."

D

Deleted member

Yes. I have a Bamboo Fun tablet. (from Wacom)

----
I have the Bamboo Capture but I kinda prefer drawing on the screen itself. Something like the Surface Pro and Cintiq lines, pretty much.

I know it's because windows 95/98 starting with a 9. Just learned that in my computer class :)

but seriously, they screwed up their name since 8. 7? ok, I understand that it's like improving so much vista that it's considered 7 even though it's 6.1 .

but 8?

sorry, but the best is 7.1....or 6.2 in reality, but lol, 8?

This tells you how much motivation they had :)

and 10 seems even worse....

btw, windows 1.0 is made of 10....

yeah nvm.

Actually, I just used the true MS DOS for the first time in said class :)

it's.....actually what I would expect, but really, the installation utilities looks brighter than the OS itself....which is a bit weird.

And I learned that the command for printing text file is....type...

WHY?

it's not like the computer has phisical hands that would phisically type on the keyboard.....

anyway, it honestly felt like a Linux terminal...but worse....I don't have the so much useful tab key.....geez this is the best key in linux terminal.

Also, fun fact, do you know why the first hard drive n Windows is named the C: drive?

It;s because on the original IBM pc, there was 2 floppy disk port and MS DOS reserved those for the drive A and B.

So, the first hard drive was named C :)

The more you know!
Interesting; I heard of the 95/98 thing too, and it might be the reason why the new OS is called Windows 10 rather than 9. Rather than having the NT kernel version number as 6.4 on Win10, it's now 10.0, something that finally makes sense. Well, Vista is essentially the 6th release of the OS for consumers so I think that's why Windows 7 is named as it is. About DOS, you probably needed a book with lots of pages for the commands and what not.. that must've been hard to use. And I never knew about the C: thing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom