• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Some new characters for Pokken

Pikachu: As expected for a mascot of one of my favorite handheld titles. He actually looks rendered in a way we're he doesn't have that Uncanny Valley feel his Brawl design had.

Suicine: The North Wind himself does seem like an interesting choice due to his strange anatomy. I've always liked this Poke since the very day I've caught him with the help of my team.

Gardevoir: Horray, the Queen of Pokefurries had to show up in glorious HD for her fanboys the get hard-ons. :rolleyes: Either way, she does appear to have a great play style given the small amount of Psychics we might have. Where art thou Mewtwo.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Gardevoir: Horray, the Queen of Pokefurries had to show up in glorious HD for her fanboys the get hard-ons. :rolleyes: Either way, she does appear to have a great play style given the small amount of Psychics we might have. Where art thou Mewtwo.
fanboys the get hard-ons.
Not every fan thinks like that, though

D

Deleted member

Pikachu: As expected for a mascot of one of my favorite handheld titles. He actually looks rendered in a way we're he doesn't have that Uncanny Valley feel his Brawl design had.

Suicine: The North Wind himself does seem like an interesting choice due to his strange anatomy. I've always liked this Poke since the very day I've caught him with the help of my team.

We should all collectively refer all activities regarding Gardevoir as The Gardevoir Chronicles. Yes, that. Fanboys are so weird...

Soul.

We should all collectively refer all activities regarding Gardevoir as The Gardevoir Chronicles. Yes, that. Fanboys are so weird...
Apparently everyone loves Gardevoir so.....eh. Seems pointless honestly.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
fanboys the get hard-ons.
Not every fan thinks like that, though
And thus why I hate typing on this damn IPad, especially when they kept spell checking me for the Pokemon's names.

I know, normal Gardevoir fans do exist and they like it for things like its design and moveset. When I look at Pokemon, I think of them as animals or pets that you train for battle and not waifus. But if people think of them as that, I won't stop them and they are free to do what they want. But one thing for sure is that I will always run into the more waifu-ized Gardevoir regardless of having a safe search.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
And begins the Smash4 demo codes-esque levels of desperation :troll:
Dark times indeed...
...don't remind me of those days.
That was the highlight of SmashBoards 2014.

'Gib code pls'

You don't realize how hard I laughed at this.

D

Deleted member

Kind of surprised they didn't showcase Blaziken, considering the initial teaser for Pokken had Lucario and Blaziken getting ready to fight.

Oh well. Just like Magikarp (yes, I'm dead serious here) Blaziken will most likely get revealed on a later date.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Magikarp, I just found this:

Apparently Magikarp and Gyarados showed up in Ben 10 Omniverse for some reason.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

And thus why evolution sucks for any Male Kirlia that wanted to be a Gallade instead of a Gardevoir. Hell, even @ Substitution Substitution plays the role of a psychiatrist for this unfortunate Male Gardevoir. :troll:

D

Deleted member

To think, this will most likely end up being possible in Pokken....

EDIT: Better gif.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Barbies, Furbies, and Bratz dolls do not have souls, let alone feelings.

And this has been another waste of post count by Space Stranger.

[insert cheesy tagline]
*Looks up into sky*
Look! There he goes!
*Space Stranger floats away weirdly*

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
To think, this will most likely end up being possible in Pokken....

EDIT: Better gif.
I wouldn't mind him since he's the perfect choice to be a joke character. As for Gyarados, he's too big to be playable in Smash Pokken.

On a side note, this gif is also a reminder of how inconsistent Pikachu's strength had always been in the anime. He managed to defeat a friggin' Onix with lightning only to be pwned by a weakling like Magikarp later on. And let's not forget about the very first episode of Best Wishes when he had lost to a Lvl. 5 Snivy. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom