• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yep, Suicune reminds me of how Amaterasu fights in MvC3. The Pikachu victory, sumo stomp reminds me of something. I'm pretty sure there's a move like that and it served as a launcher for juggling. Ganryu, Heihachi, or Feng Wei might have it. I don't think Leo did, but she might. Yes, Leo is a girl; it's short for something like Leona, but I don't remember.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Five Nights at the Mushroom Kingdom.

Yes, I'm bored.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I've seen people surprised on :4pikachu: in Pokkén... Really? It's the freaking mascot of the franchise, of course it will be in.

Gardevoir AKA The #1 target of Poképhilia is something anyone could see a mile away.

Now, Suicune, that is surprising.
But now we Know this Pikachu has Heihachi Mishima as his trainer. Did you see that winpose?

But seriously, I want more gameplay of my dude Blaziken.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I'm gonna play some :4drmario:. I'll put this gif anyway because I found it awesome :

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I could not properly express my immense joy if Luxray was playable in Pokken.

Not like that really has a chance of happening....

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So next month I'm going to be giving away Premium to some users here

:yoshimelee:
Good lord, February is a good time to be alive. :4dedede:

Also
Now for Pokken Tournament reactions.
  • I saw Pikachu coming, but I do admit he is a badass in this game
  • I saw Gardevoir use some sort of attack with heart-shaped projectiles. I'm so done. :laugh:
  • Suicune is hype for non-bipedal Pokemon, but I still want me some o' dat Sceptile or Sandslash action
  • Mewtwo = When

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, what's up?
Premium giveaway? Uh oh, I am not really feeling it for this because this reminds me of the Smash 4 demo code dilemma.

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Hey guys, what's up?
Premium giveaway? Uh oh, I am not really feeling it for this because this reminds me of the Smash 4 demo code dilemma.
Just got back from class and about to commentate for somebody's stream after lunch
Hype :3

Soul.

My reaction when Pikachu is confirmed playable for Pokkén Tournament (even though it was obvious):
Also premium giveaways!?!?!?

Last edited:

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
D

Deleted member

Just got back from class and about to commentate for somebody's stream after lunch
Hype :3
I see. I am bored as usual so I have nothing new to say.

Oh good, I can't wait for the spamming. Because Lord knows that was fun back in the day.
Lots of people will beg for Premium, like @ Soul. Soul. for example. Or there could be one day in which everyone gets it for free like the eShop release of the Smash 3DS demo. :troll:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Anything Smash-related tends to skyrocket in price. That should have been a red flag for Nintendo when demo codes were selling on eBay for over six times the cost of the game itself.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Sure don't get me wrong, there's not a whole lot of us, but I know quite a few that could beg (and if the Smash codes taught me anything, it's not pretty).
That was the highlight of SmashBoards 2014.

'Gib code pls'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom