• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I was really hoping for a 2.5D fighter like Street Fighter or at least something more like Tekken but HOLY **** ILL TAKE IT. I've always wanted a Pokemon game where the Pokemon actually move around in fights

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
*looks at your icon*
I don't trust you. <_<

*sees @ FalKoopa FalKoopa and @--- are here*
FUN POLICE ALERT :4dedede:
But @ FalKoopa FalKoopa and @--- are fun.

Well then
I mean...
Like...
But...
Mm.
What.
I was really hoping for a 2.5D fighter like Street Fighter or at least something more like Tekken but HOLY **** ILL TAKE IT. I've always wanted a Pokemon game where the Pokemon actually move around in fights
Pokepark:troll:

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So how's everyone doing today?

And as a separate question, does anyone here have any Amiibos, and if so, how many/which ones?
I have :4mario::4luigi::4yoshi::4pikachu:&:4kirby:& Knuckles.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The perfect Fiery Jinx.
no, it's actually veil.

Fiery jinx requires one input between the 4 buttons and it is random (only only know it just before pressing it).

Veil requires 5 input random between A and B and the best to either 5 A or 5 B, but if you misss a veil....you were tired or simething, they are very easy to get.

I don't know what you're trying to say so I assume it's Paper Mario related
edit: forgot to check if someone posted.....so this turned into an accidental double post....:(

These are the icons for TTYD AND THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!

The one on this site....doesn't.

So, I'm advocating gorgeouness in input showing.

Btw, check the stick:

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
no, it's actually veil.

Fiery jinx requires one input between the 4 buttons and it is random (only only know it just before pressing it).

Veil requires 5 input random between A and B and the best to either 5 A or 5 B, but if you misss a veil....you were tired or simething, they are very easy to get.
Isn't it possible to get a 5 button Fiery Jinx that is all the same button though?
I think it has happened before...
I dunno, I always have a hard time remembering which of Vivian's moves are which when I'm not playing the game.

Also, speaking of the PaperM movesets, a couple of weeks ago I got bored and made movesets for the Characters/Pixls in SPM.
I'm thinking of maybe posting them in the PaperM thread, just for fun.
(BTW, you might wanna fix that double post)

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Isn't it possible to get a 5 button Fiery Jinx that is all the same button though?
I think it has happened before...
I dunno, I always have a hard time remembering which of Vivian's moves are which when I'm not playing the game.

Also, speaking of the PaperM movesets, a couple of weeks ago I got bored and made movesets for the Characters/Pixls in SPM.
I'm thinking of maybe posting them in the PaperM thread, just for fun.
(BTW, you might wanna fix that double post)
I can't I posted, only mods can delete it and merge.

Dude, I sent you an invite way backinto the group so why you don't accept?

I actually manage more the group than the thread so it is preferable that you post on the group....after you acceptedthe invinte pending since months (I thought you wanted to refuse....).

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I can't I posted, only mods can delete it and merge.

Dude, I sent you an invite way backinto the group so why you don't accept?

I actually manage more the group than the thread so it is preferable that you post on the group....after you acceptedthe invinte pending since months (I thought you wanted to refuse....).
You did?
Hold on...
I've gotta go, but I'll check my messages later.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You did?
Hold on...
I've gotta go, but I'll check my messages later.
wow, and the thing is, you're far from the only one.

Actually, can I just do a global message here?

if you ever received an invinte for the Paper Mario group, it means that there should be an accept invinte button on this page:

http://smashboards.com/social-forums/rogueport-town-of-paper-marios-supporters.1763/

If you see the button, it means there was an invinte pending since months (like, since November.....).

If you want to accept it, click the button.

If you want to refuse it, go into social group opton (the little dropdown list) and click leave.

Please, do this asap because I actually have a trouble to track the supporters, there's so muc invintes pending it's a mess.

really, I though no one knew how to leave....

seriously, I hate the automated message that says to go to the page....withut taling what to do after, it's understandably confusing.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Wow, slow day huh?

wow, and the thing is, you're far from the only one.

Actually, can I just do a global message here?

if you ever received an invinte for the Paper Mario group, it means that there should be an accept invinte button on this page:

http://smashboards.com/social-forums/rogueport-town-of-paper-marios-supporters.1763/

If you see the button, it means there was an invinte pending since months (like, since November.....).

If you want to accept it, click the button.

If you want to refuse it, go into social group opton (the little dropdown list) and click leave.

Please, do this asap because I actually have a trouble to track the supporters, there's so muc invintes pending it's a mess.

really, I though no one knew how to leave....

seriously, I hate the automated message that says to go to the page....withut taling what to do after, it's understandably confusing.
Just did it.
Apparently I'm the 100th member of the PaperM group.
Alright.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I've seen people surprised on :4pikachu: in Pokkén... Really? It's the freaking mascot of the franchise, of course it will be in.

Gardevoir AKA The #1 target of Poképhilia is something anyone could see a mile away.

Now, Suicune, that is surprising.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm hyped for Pokken Tournament but I'll jump for joy if we get this demon in:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's obvious we will. After all, Namco fighting games have a history of characters like Mokujin, Edgemaster, Charade, Olcadan...
Either Ditto or Mew.
I feel like Ditto could be used to include Pokemon that aren't gonna be their own characters.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
That Pokkén gameplay gives me a Psychic Force 2012 vibe. Without all the floating.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Kind of surprising we still have no official confirmation of Blaziken, despite it being shown.
Pikachu was obvious, Gardevoir being Pokemon's number one furba- popular it was pretty obvious as well.
Didn't expect Suicune at all.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
When my Dsmash K.O with Doc :

When my Fsmash connects with Doc :

When my UpB OOS actually works :

And finally, when I K.O offstage with my tornado :

Also hi, and also Pokken looks great. I'm gonna main :068: and Gardevoir in this game for sure, since I liked Tekken as a kid and love those two Pokemons.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As for the Pokemon game, when there's vids of Palutena- err, Gardevoir starts winning, do let me know. I can already see her being defensive. Reminds me of Palutena all too well.
:4palutena:

Strofirko

Smash Master
Here is some footage in HD,mute the video if you don't like spanish:
This one is better:
And more:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom