• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Flipnote 3D
Colors! 3D on dat 3DS
I got it since I never knew that Flipnote 3D was happening
But it is now
PREPARE FOR ANIMATIONS FROM YOURS TRUELY
ALL HAIL KINGDr. Mario DEDEDE

I did that in Colors 3D yesterday as a test. I was trying out the application. Of course, I always tend to draw my character. :troll:
Too bad Flipnote Gallery: World isn't coming out, but GIF sharing will do.

Soul.

Premium can gift Premium? I wonder what it's like. Heavenly ideas, no?
:4pit:
It's just a Premium user giving the thing to a non-Premium user.
Alas, I will never be able to get Freemium unless a kind soul gives me it.
inb4 I change my username without the x and it's no longer edgy

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, I was lazy and decided to make me a sandwich instead of searching another avi
My Based Toaster finally toasted the bread perfectly :4falco:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
So, I was lazy and decided to make me a sandwich instead of searching another avi
My Based Toaster finally toasted the bread perfectly :4falco:

I should be doing homework... Well, it's just reading, but I feel really tired... That, and spilling chicken adobo in my backpack doesn't help. Smells all right, but it's got this nasty brown color when it stained the corner of the book. And... I have to air dry my backpack a bit.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
European users will get Flipnote when they register for the new royalty service, I think. It's around September. Correct me if wrong.
Royalty Service?

W E X - B O X N O W B O Y S : 4 d e d e d e :

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think he wanted to say "Loyalty Service".

EDIT: Well, maybe not.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yeah, since they're shutting CN down and stuff a new one will be introduced later in the year. Not much is known about it.
I read that as shutting Cartoon Network down.
:confused:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
I got Punch Out Wii on the eShop today and played the heck out of it.

Beat all the circuits without even one loss.
Got to Title Defense.
Immediately lost to Glass Joe.

Last edited:

Soul.

If CN shut down I would have no strong feelings one way or another.
I don't care about it anyways, but I know most do. So yeah.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Sleep time for me
I'll leave you with this

Seriously, this guys are useless most of the time.
On the opposite this guys are really OP when you play as the bad guys; once a single Hyrulean knight wrecked Ghirahim (who was being used by a friend) we had to pause because we were laughing hard.

Anyway, goodnight all! I'll go to facepalm and laugh because Kobe Bryant got injured again.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As much as I'd love to see some of old CN's shows live on, chances are they too, like many other shows today (like Spongebob as we discussed not long ago) would really have deteriorated in their quality...

It seems few shows manage to last a very long time and maintain the same good level of quality they initially became loved and well known for throughout their whole lifespan.

As for CN's modern programming...I still like Adventure Time and Regular show, but not much else. Steven Universe is alright, but it doesn't really seem to interest me from it's previews. Then again, I got turned off from a lot of shows just from previews but ended up loving them when I actually watch them (this was the case for me with Disney's Gravity Falls even. And yet now it's one of my favorite shows of all time) so I really should actually give it a watch sometime and see if I really like it or not. Clarence however, is, in my opinion, utter trash.

I watch MAD occasionally, but only for the Spy vs. Spy segments, which I personally find hilarious. Everything else that show usually offers irritates or bores me, for the most part.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Shame that some of the shows on there suck :p
I won't say which ones though, I might offend those who like them.
I'll have to agree, the shows on the network are meh. I respect people if they like them though.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
The only modern kiddie shows I'm following are Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and Gravity Falls. Seems I picked well, since they're all great.

For non-kiddie animations, I'm hooked on Rick & Morty, and I enjoy Archer and Metalocalypse (though I'm greatly behind on these latter two). I want to get into Venture Bros. as well.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I haven't really watched anything animated in a long time.

I don't really watch much in the first place, the TV is usually just on in the background while I'm doing something else.

I need to watch more shows.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I don't really watch any animated shows targeted towards specifically towards older audiences, but I have been considering trying Rick & Morty for a while.

Other than Adventure Time, Regular Show and Gravity Falls....well....you all already know what other animated show I'm into. :upsidedown:

_______

That's not counting anime though. I'm still trying to get caught up on Soul Eater.

And in term of live-action stuff, I'm still following (and absolutely loving) Sleepy Hollow. Other than that, I'm also trying to get caught up on Doctor Who.

There's a few other things I haven't even started on yet but have a lot of interest in, like RWBY, One Piece, and possibly Korra.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
The only modern kiddie shows I'm following are Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and Gravity Falls. Seems I picked well, since they're all great.
For non-kiddie animations, I'm hooked on Rick & Morty, and I enjoy Archer and Metalocalypse (though I'm greatly behind on these latter two). I want to get into Venture Bros. as well.
...no Regular Show?

Soul.

I don't watch TV shows.
inb4 hate

Ugh, I'm so bored. I'll probably play Noob Glory or something.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Man, reading a book that reeks of chicken adobo is so weird... I'm getting hungrier by each paragraph which is disturbing since it's a book about the Haitian revolution and the atrocities against the slaves are detailed... thoroughly. Is it just me, or has the day been slow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom