• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
With this thing.

....Ok, stopping it there before things get any weirder than they already have.
It's the Social Thread.
Things are probably going to get weirder anyway.
Acceptance is the first step to being a Thread of the Social.
Maybe you'll ascend one day...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Wait, you do dislike him? Oh, sorry.

Well, maybe you could add a :4palutena: or :4pit: at the end of your posts. Quite a few users do that.
Deal. Sorry you didn't know I hate that "other" one.

Take a good view at Pit's cuteness and epicness here.

Hair flip and sparkles, with epic posing!

And I requested this inspired by that rally cry goodness.

Now if only he'd get another game and show off more coolness to him...
:4pit:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
So we're talking about furries and tier lists now...

...I'm reminded every day how much all of you make me smile. You guys and gals are fan-diddly-tastic. :)

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Well, I finished part one of the fanfic I was working on.

Goofballs in Glendale Part One

By Cliffjumper.

Cast

crazyal02
SmashRiver64
xSoul
CliffJumper
TewnLeenk
Kermit the Ninja
Sehnsucht
Frostwraith
JamesDNaux
Naoshi
FalKoopa
Kaye Cruiser
Opossum
ZeldaMaster
KingofPhantoms47
Knuckles the Knuckles
Cobalsh
Space Stranger
OboromuramaAlpaca
Flight
Cap'nChreest
Rocket Raccoon

It was a quiet day in Smashville, which I should tell you, those don't come often. You see, the gang was actually going on a short vacation to Glendale Arizona to go to the Super Bowl due to the unexpected budget surplus from the Smashville Accounting Company.

Everybody was getting ready for the day they meet at the clubhouse to board the bus to go to the airport to fly into Arizona. CapnChreest, Cliffjumper, and Knuckles the Knuckles on the other hand had already finished packing and went down to Crazy Al's Tavern for Pepsi's. CrazyAl02 would have a substitute working while the gang was in Glendale.

Knuckles: I'm telling you, things are gonna be pretty quiet in Smashville without us.
Cliff: That's because you're not there chuckling at 3:00 in the morning. (Chreest, Cliff, and Knuckles laugh)
Chreest: that's a good one, Cliff!

Suddenly, the phone rang.

CrazyAl02: Crazy Al's Tavern.
SmashRiver64: Hello, is Mr Chuckling there?
CrazyAl02: Who?
SmashRiver: Chuckling! First name Sherwood, middle initial B!
CrazyAl02: Hang on, I'll check. Uhh.... Is Sherwood B Chuckling here? Hey YOU!! SHERWOOD B CHUCKLING!!!!!!
(All the patrons in the tavern laugh)
CrazyAl02: Oh, it's you, isn't it?!
(SmashRiver Laughs)
CrazyAl02: Listen to me you little punk! One of these days I'm gonna catch you, and I'm gonna kick your ***! (Hangs up)
Knuckles: You'll get that punk someday, Al!
CrazyAl02: Oh knuckles, I wish I could be as optimistic as you are.

If there's one guy you'd think is a rascal at first glance, it was Smash River 64. He was really good at voices, but his roommate, Naoshi, wasn't too fond of his antics.

Naoshi: Oh come on, River, not again.
River: Oh where's your sense of humor?

Frostwraith, the leader of the gang, was getting ready for the flight himself when suddenly, his phone rang.

Frostwraith: Hello?
River: (In silly voice) Frosty! You a nerd, a silly nerd. Go jump in a duck pond you knucklehead! You make bad pizzas. You're a nerd and a loser, and a silly... GEEK!!!
(Both hang up)
Frostwraith: Ooh, I'm gonna love doing this to the troupe members.
Naoshi: Oooh, you better hope he doesn't find you out.

Meanwhile, OboromuramaAlpaca, Kaye Cruiser, and Space Stranger were packing their things into Space Stranger's truck.

Alpaca: Man, I cannot believe it has to be Arizona.
Kaye Cruiser: I wouldn't worry about it. According to Cliff, the stadium is indoor and has air conditioning.
Space Stranger: And a swimming pool.
Kaye: No, Space Stranger, that was the field for the Diamondbacks that had the swimming pool.
Alpaca: I know, but I just can't stand the heat.
Space Stranger: You should tell Cliff. He may need to come back to Smashville in a bottle.
(All laugh except Alpaca)
Alpaca: What is so funny? Cliff isn't a snowman, he won't melt.
Kaye: We're just joking. Isn't Tewn the same way?
(All laugh)

Meanwhile, KingofPhantoms47, XSoul, Kermit the Ninja, and Rocket Raccoon, all four who had finished packing, were practicing their barbershop quartet at midnight at XSoul's apartment. All was good until they woke up XSoul's roommate ZeldaMaster.

ZeldaMaster: X, what the hell are you boys doing?
Rocket Raccoon: We're practicing our barbershop skit for the halftime show.
ZeldaMaster: I thought this was in the roommate agreement, no barbershop quartets after 10 PM. Now go to bed!
KingofPhantoms: Well, what now?
XSoul: Kermit, can we try at your house?
Kermit the Ninja: I suppose since I've got a backyard.
XSoul: Okay everybody, 1 PM at Kermits.

The next day was the day Flight would fly the gang to Glendale, but the flight didn't leave until 1:00 PM. The gang went to the clubhouse at 10:00 AM to see Frosty come to the podium for a staff meeting.

Frosty: Okay, first item today, has everyone picked a travel buddy?
(All say yes)
Frosty: Sounds like steam escaping. And uh, Tuesday night's Moonfall awareness meeting was... I think... A big success, and we want to thank JamesDNaux, Cliff, and TewnLeenk for putting that on for us. Thanks boys!
(Applause)
Opossum: Permission to speak, Frosty!
Frosty: Permission granted, Opossum.
Opossum: The Super Bowl is on the day the third wave of Amiibo comes out. What if people have some preordered?
Frosty: Oh yes, thank you for reminding me. If anyone has preordered Amiibo, I've contacted the Smashville Mall Delivery Service to bring them to all of your PO Boxes in the clubhouse. Are there anymore questions?
(None)
Frosty: Very Good. FalKoopa, ready the shuttle for boarding. Cobalsh, get the cargo aboard. Sehnsucht, gets me the weather conditions of Glendale.

So we all come onboard after lunch, each coming on board with our travel buddies to make sure nobody is left behind.

Frosty: Sehnsucht. Report security status.
Sehnsucht: All clear, Frosty!
Frosty: CliffJumper. Perform roster check.
Cliffjumper: Everyone is aboard and ready to roll, Frosty!
Frosty: Space Stranger, calculate flying time.
Space Stranger: Approximately four hours to Glendale, Arizona.
Frosty: Naoshi, check the landing forecast for our destination.
Naoshi: Slightly cloudy, but landing shouldn't be a problem.
Frosty: ZeldaMaster. Start countdown.
ZeldaMaster: FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE, BLASTOFF!!!

The shuttle took off. The crew was in for a fun time, but the four hour flight was still a four hour flight no matter what the perspective.

Part 2 coming soon.

Soul.

So we're talking about furries and tier lists now...

...I'm reminded every day how much all of you make me smile. You guys and gals are fan-diddly-tastic. :)
Speaking of tier lists I think Marth should rise a tier or two because in Smash 4 his forward throw can be comboed to Crescent Slash (custom move) and KOs the majority of the cast. :troll:

Also someone said Apollo Justice.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

By Cliffjumper.

Cast

crazyal02
SmashRiver64
xSoul
CliffJumper
TewnLeenk
Kermit the Ninja
Sehnsucht
Frostwraith
JamesDNaux
Naoshi
FalKoopa
Kaye Cruiser
Opossum
ZeldaMaster
KingofPhantoms47
Knuckles the Knuckles
Cobalsh
Space Stranger
OboromuramaAlpaca
Flight
Cap'nChreest
Rocket Raccoon

It was a quiet day in Smashville, which I should tell you, those don't come often. You see, the gang was actually going on a short vacation to Glendale Arizona to go to the Super Bowl due to the unexpected budget surplus from the Smashville Accounting Company.

Everybody was getting ready for the day they meet at the clubhouse to board the bus to go to the airport to fly into Arizona. CapnChreest, Cliffjumper, and Knuckles the Knuckles on the other hand had already finished packing and went down to Crazy Al's Tavern for Pepsi's. CrazyAl02 would have a substitute working while the gang was in Glendale.

Knuckles: I'm telling you, things are gonna be pretty quiet in Smashville without us.
Cliff: That's because you're not there chuckling at 3:00 in the morning. (Chreest, Cliff, and Knuckles laugh)

CrazyAl02: Hang on, I'll check. Uhh.... Is Sherwood B Chuckling here? Hey YOU!! SHERWOOD B CHUCKLING!!!!!!
(SmashRiver Laughs)
CrazyAl02: Listen to me you little punk! One of these days I'm gonna catch you, and I'm gonna kick your ***! (Hangs up)

If there's one guy you'd think is a rascal at first glance, it was Smash River 64. He was really good at voices, but his roommate, Naoshi, wasn't too fond of his antics.

Frostwraith, the leader of the gang, was getting ready for the flight himself when suddenly, his phone rang.

River: (In silly voice) Frosty! You a nerd, a silly nerd. Go jump in a duck pond you knucklehead! You make bad pizzas. You're a nerd and a loser, and a silly... GEEK!!!
(Both hang up)

Meanwhile, OboromuramaAlpaca, Kaye Cruiser, and Space Stranger were packing their things into Space Stranger's truck.

Kaye Cruiser: I wouldn't worry about it. According to Cliff, the stadium is indoor and has air conditioning.
Kaye: No, Space Stranger, that was the field for the Diamondbacks that had the swimming pool.
Space Stranger: You should tell Cliff. He may need to come back to Smashville in a bottle.
(All laugh)

Meanwhile, KingofPhantoms47, XSoul, Kermit the Ninja, and Rocket Raccoon, all four who had finished packing, were practicing their barbershop quartet at midnight at XSoul's apartment. All was good until they woke up XSoul's roommate ZeldaMaster.

ZeldaMaster: I thought this was in the roommate agreement, no barbershop quartets after 10 PM. Now go to bed!

The next day was the day Flight would fly the gang to Glendale, but the flight didn't leave until 1:00 PM. The gang went to the clubhouse at 10:00 AM to see Frosty come to the podium for a staff meeting.

(All say yes)
Frosty: Sounds like steam escaping. And uh, Tuesday night's Moonfall awareness meeting was... I think... A big success, and we want to thank JamesDNaux, Cliff, and TewnLeenk for putting that on for us. Thanks boys!
(Applause)
Opossum: The Super Bowl is on the day the third wave of Amiibo comes out. What if people have some preordered?
Frosty: Oh yes, thank you for reminding me. If anyone has preordered Amiibo, I've contacted the Smashville Mall Delivery Service to bring them to all of your PO Boxes in the clubhouse. Are there anymore questions?
(None)
Frosty: Very Good. FalKoopa, ready the shuttle for boarding. Cobalsh, get the cargo aboard. Sehnsucht, gets me the weather conditions of Glendale.

So we all come onboard after lunch, each coming on board with our travel buddies to make sure nobody is left behind.

The shuttle took off. The crew was in for a fun time, but the four hour flight was still a four hour flight no matter what the perspective.

Part 2 coming soon.
It sure does exist!
I like the way that it exists.
But I don't think it should exist too much.
Overall, I give it an It Exists out of It Exists.

D

Deleted member

10/10 best part on the fanfic. *approves*

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I will always sit by and watch user fanfictions happen for some reason and then as always I must ask: Why?

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I'm gonna wavedash out of this thread that way I can double-jump cancel an egg-toss into some dash dancing to throw you guys off

Then I'll come back in with more :yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee::yoshimelee:

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335

By Cliffjumper.

Cast

crazyal02
SmashRiver64
xSoul
CliffJumper
TewnLeenk
Kermit the Ninja
Sehnsucht
Frostwraith
JamesDNaux
Naoshi
FalKoopa
Kaye Cruiser
Opossum
ZeldaMaster
KingofPhantoms47
Knuckles the Knuckles
Cobalsh
Space Stranger
OboromuramaAlpaca
Flight
Cap'nChreest
Rocket Raccoon

(SmashRiver Laughs)

(Both hang up)

(All laugh)

(All say yes)
(Applause)
(None)

Part 2 coming soon.
That had me at the edge of my seat there. So much passion in the writing, this fanfic. I want to strip naked and scream it's so good, and it's not even complete!

I will always sit by and watch user fanfictions happen for some reason and then as always I must ask: Why?
As always, I must answer... Why not?

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
@ Bedoop Bedoop is back, eh? Don't screw up again, please. :p
I'm gonna screw up so bad
Such as;
  • I've never played a Metroid Game
  • I never got past the Great Deku tree on OoT
  • I never got to the first dungeon in Zelda 1 and Wind Waker
  • Literally everyone in my Highschool wants my :4dk:, I have no freaking idea why. I just :4littlemac: and punch them when they try and do stuff to me because I'm a gentleman. :4dedede:
  • Mewtwo's my least favorite Pokemon
  • I dislike Majora's Mask greatly
  • I talk to myself way to much
  • I wanted PAC-MAN to have an Orson Codec
  • Brawl > Melee
  • Mario Sunshine > 3D World, I just said it.
Would you like a Screwdiver?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992

By Cliffjumper.

Cast

crazyal02
SmashRiver64
xSoul
CliffJumper
TewnLeenk
Kermit the Ninja
Sehnsucht
Frostwraith
JamesDNaux
Naoshi
FalKoopa
Kaye Cruiser
Opossum
ZeldaMaster
KingofPhantoms47
Knuckles the Knuckles
Cobalsh
Space Stranger
OboromuramaAlpaca
Flight
Cap'nChreest
Rocket Raccoon

(SmashRiver Laughs)

(Both hang up)

(All laugh)

(All say yes)
(Applause)
(None)

Part 2 coming soon.
I just realized that this is missing Ffamran.
I know you said that this isn't the final cast, but still.
I'm gonna screw up so bad
Such as;
  • I've never played a Metroid Game
  • I never got past the Great Deku tree on OoT
  • I never got to the first dungeon in Zelda 1 and Wind Waker
  • Literally everyone in my Highschool wants my :4dk:, I have no freaking idea why. I just :4littlemac: and punch them when they try and do stuff to me because I'm a gentleman. :4dedede:
  • Mewtwo's my least favorite Pokemon
  • I dislike Majora's Mask greatly
  • I talk to myself way to much
  • I wanted PAC-MAN to have an Orson Codec
  • Brawl > Melee
  • Mario Sunshine > 3D World, I just said it.
Would you like a Screwdiver?
*Pulls out cactus*

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I forgot I had 4,600 posts. Meh.
When is this prank going to end? In February?
Prebablur

ANYWHO.
Imma gonna go to bed.
Here's the music of champions:
BYE!

Advice: DON'T DO STUPID.

FunkyKapu615

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kapukapu61
3DS FC
0989-1875-0948

By Cliffjumper.

Cast

crazyal02
SmashRiver64
xSoul
CliffJumper
TewnLeenk
Kermit the Ninja
Sehnsucht
Frostwraith
JamesDNaux
Naoshi
FalKoopa
Kaye Cruiser
Opossum
ZeldaMaster
KingofPhantoms47
Knuckles the Knuckles
Cobalsh
Space Stranger
OboromuramaAlpaca
Flight
Cap'nChreest
Rocket Raccoon

(SmashRiver Laughs)

(Both hang up)

(All laugh)

(All say yes)
(Applause)
(None)

Part 2 coming soon.
Bravo

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

By Cliffjumper.

Cast

crazyal02
SmashRiver64
xSoul
CliffJumper
TewnLeenk
Kermit the Ninja
Sehnsucht
Frostwraith
JamesDNaux
Naoshi
FalKoopa
Kaye Cruiser
Opossum
ZeldaMaster
KingofPhantoms47
Knuckles the Knuckles
Cobalsh
Space Stranger
OboromuramaAlpaca
Flight
Cap'nChreest
Rocket Raccoon

(SmashRiver Laughs)

(Both hang up)

(All laugh)

(All say yes)
(Applause)
(None)

Part 2 coming soon.
Fine art right there. I'll see how it turns out. Better be more entertaining than the live-action SMB. :smirk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom