• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Talking about my iPod touch.. it takes YEARS to charge it. I don't know how, but I've taken good care of it over the past 4 years and the thing displays the "Charging is not supported with this accessory" message. ._.

D

Deleted member

I never cared about tablets actually but I'll get a 8.1 if I need one.
Or just I'll sit and wait until Windows 10 comes out because it gives the same hype that Windows 7 gave me when it was announced so, its a good sign.
Me neither, but as my iPod touch 4G is so outdated, I'd rather get something that contains full blown x86 Windows rather than your average, inferior ARM device. The HP Stream 7, for example, is $99 and for its price, it's worth it, but at the same time, the amount of storage and RAM can be a deal-breaker: 32 GB of storage and 1GB of RAM; for the former, you can just buy a MicroSD card to extend it, and for the latter, 2GB and up works best for the OS. Then again, this is just a low-cost tablet so it's not surprising. A Surface Pro 3 would be nice but that's very expensive. In the other side of things, Windows 10 is looking great so far. I like the changes to the user interface they've made and how it recognizes if you're using a mouse and keyboard or a touch screen (Continuum mode). I tried it out on October (the first Technical Preview) and it was pretty good to be honest. I don't mind the new Start menu with the Live Tiles but hey, people have been complaining about it so it's cool to see that it's back. They just need to get rid of the Vista / 7 icons and we're good. *laughs*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This song really must go with everything. :troll:
GOES WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY? :troll:

Oh my God, this is perfect; I can feel the fabric of reality breaking while I Dunk my home and become a Slamming Man

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
does anyone have a piplup they are willing to trade...maybe for a non shiny cyndaquil

Soul.

I wonder if Contrary Snivy / Thick Fat Tepig / Shell Armor Oshawott can be transferred to X/Y. inb4 not possible

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I wonder if Contrary Snivy / Thick Fat Tepig / Shell Armor Oshawott can be transferred to X/Y. inb4 not possible
Why not? They have that habilites programmed in that games too; so there's no problem.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So, apparently few people use Google+. Not surprising, as they pretty much force you to get on it, but YouTube users artificially double the amount of people using it because of the comments.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i can't believe it

someone traded me a piplup in the gts for one of my cyndaquil in seconds from depositing it

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So someone's doing the Yoshi thing, but maybe I can do something else.
:4pit::4pit::4pit::4pit:

Or maybe
:4palutena::4palutena::4palutena::4palutena:

Yea, I'm that bored. It's hard to tell which one I want to use. Maybe one of each?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
i can't believe it

someone traded me a piplup in the gts for one of my cyndaquil in seconds from depositing it
That the good thing about starters, everybody wants one (not including the ones of Kanto and Kalos)
So offering a starter for a starter means a near instant trade most of the time.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Trading for the legendary birds is also easy! I simply traded my moltres for articuno and then articuno for zapdos and the trades were near instant!

Now if only people would have the same eagerness with yveltal. The last legendary I need.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Use :4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit:, unless you dislike Smash's 4 edgy boy.
You know I hate him. I'll let that slide.
:4pit: <<< Because this one here is cuter and much better. Even the tier list says he's better. And yea, I'm kinda not happy today.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll try it then :4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina::4lucina: Oh, look! I made a really long board :troll:

Last edited:

Soul.

Use :4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit::4darkpit:, unless you dislike Smash's 4 edgy boy.
He dislikes Dark Pit. The edginess is too much.
He prefers to be in the light side of things.
:4pikachu: :4pikachu: :4pikachu: :4pikachu:
oh look i did it. what am I now, a fool? :troll:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You know I hate him. I'll let that slide.
:4pit: <<< Because this one here is cuter and much better. Even the tier list says he's better. And yea, I'm kinda not happy today.
Wait, you do dislike him? Oh, sorry.

Well, maybe you could add a :4palutena: or :4pit: at the end of your posts. Quite a few users do that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom