• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Well, I finished part one of the fanfic I was working on.

Goofballs in Glendale Part One

By Cliffjumper.

Cast

crazyal02
SmashRiver64
xSoul
CliffJumper
TewnLeenk
Kermit the Ninja
Sehnsucht
Frostwraith
JamesDNaux
Naoshi
FalKoopa
Kaye Cruiser
Opossum
ZeldaMaster
KingofPhantoms47
Knuckles the Knuckles
Cobalsh
Space Stranger
OboromuramaAlpaca
Flight
Cap'nChreest
Rocket Raccoon

It was a quiet day in Smashville, which I should tell you, those don't come often. You see, the gang was actually going on a short vacation to Glendale Arizona to go to the Super Bowl due to the unexpected budget surplus from the Smashville Accounting Company.

Everybody was getting ready for the day they meet at the clubhouse to board the bus to go to the airport to fly into Arizona. CapnChreest, Cliffjumper, and Knuckles the Knuckles on the other hand had already finished packing and went down to Crazy Al's Tavern for Pepsi's. CrazyAl02 would have a substitute working while the gang was in Glendale.

Knuckles: I'm telling you, things are gonna be pretty quiet in Smashville without us.
Cliff: That's because you're not there chuckling at 3:00 in the morning. (Chreest, Cliff, and Knuckles laugh)
Chreest: that's a good one, Cliff!

Suddenly, the phone rang.

CrazyAl02: Crazy Al's Tavern.
SmashRiver64: Hello, is Mr Chuckling there?
CrazyAl02: Who?
SmashRiver: Chuckling! First name Sherwood, middle initial B!
CrazyAl02: Hang on, I'll check. Uhh.... Is Sherwood B Chuckling here? Hey YOU!! SHERWOOD B CHUCKLING!!!!!!
(All the patrons in the tavern laugh)
CrazyAl02: Oh, it's you, isn't it?!
(SmashRiver Laughs)
CrazyAl02: Listen to me you little punk! One of these days I'm gonna catch you, and I'm gonna kick your ***! (Hangs up)
Knuckles: You'll get that punk someday, Al!
CrazyAl02: Oh knuckles, I wish I could be as optimistic as you are.

If there's one guy you'd think is a rascal at first glance, it was Smash River 64. He was really good at voices, but his roommate, Naoshi, wasn't too fond of his antics.

Naoshi: Oh come on, River, not again.
River: Oh where's your sense of humor?

Frostwraith, the leader of the gang, was getting ready for the flight himself when suddenly, his phone rang.

Frostwraith: Hello?
River: (In silly voice) Frosty! You a nerd, a silly nerd. Go jump in a duck pond you knucklehead! You make bad pizzas. You're a nerd and a loser, and a silly... GEEK!!!
(Both hang up)
Frostwraith: Ooh, I'm gonna love doing this to the troupe members.
Naoshi: Oooh, you better hope he doesn't find you out.

Meanwhile, OboromuramaAlpaca, Kaye Cruiser, and Space Stranger were packing their things into Space Stranger's truck.

Alpaca: Man, I cannot believe it has to be Arizona.
Kaye Cruiser: I wouldn't worry about it. According to Cliff, the stadium is indoor and has air conditioning.
Space Stranger: And a swimming pool.
Kaye: No, Space Stranger, that was the field for the Diamondbacks that had the swimming pool.
Alpaca: I know, but I just can't stand the heat.
Space Stranger: You should tell Cliff. He may need to come back to Smashville in a bottle.
(All laugh except Alpaca)
Alpaca: What is so funny? Cliff isn't a snowman, he won't melt.
Kaye: We're just joking. Isn't Tewn the same way?
(All laugh)

Meanwhile, KingofPhantoms47, XSoul, Kermit the Ninja, and Rocket Raccoon, all four who had finished packing, were practicing their barbershop quartet at midnight at XSoul's apartment. All was good until they woke up XSoul's roommate ZeldaMaster.

ZeldaMaster: X, what the hell are you boys doing?
Rocket Raccoon: We're practicing our barbershop skit for the halftime show.
ZeldaMaster: I thought this was in the roommate agreement, no barbershop quartets after 10 PM. Now go to bed!
KingofPhantoms: Well, what now?
XSoul: Kermit, can we try at your house?
Kermit the Ninja: I suppose since I've got a backyard.
XSoul: Okay everybody, 1 PM at Kermits.

The next day was the day Flight would fly the gang to Glendale, but the flight didn't leave until 1:00 PM. The gang went to the clubhouse at 10:00 AM to see Frosty come to the podium for a staff meeting.

Frosty: Okay, first item today, has everyone picked a travel buddy?
(All say yes)
Frosty: Sounds like steam escaping. And uh, Tuesday night's Moonfall awareness meeting was... I think... A big success, and we want to thank JamesDNaux, Cliff, and TewnLeenk for putting that on for us. Thanks boys!
(Applause)
Opossum: Permission to speak, Frosty!
Frosty: Permission granted, Opossum.
Opossum: The Super Bowl is on the day the third wave of Amiibo comes out. What if people have some preordered?
Frosty: Oh yes, thank you for reminding me. If anyone has preordered Amiibo, I've contacted the Smashville Mall Delivery Service to bring them to all of your PO Boxes in the clubhouse. Are there anymore questions?
(None)
Frosty: Very Good. FalKoopa, ready the shuttle for boarding. Cobalsh, get the cargo aboard. Sehnsucht, gets me the weather conditions of Glendale.

So we all come onboard after lunch, each coming on board with our travel buddies to make sure nobody is left behind.

Frosty: Sehnsucht. Report security status.
Sehnsucht: All clear, Frosty!
Frosty: CliffJumper. Perform roster check.
Cliffjumper: Everyone is aboard and ready to roll, Frosty!
Frosty: Space Stranger, calculate flying time.
Space Stranger: Approximately four hours to Glendale, Arizona.
Frosty: Naoshi, check the landing forecast for our destination.
Naoshi: Slightly cloudy, but landing shouldn't be a problem.
Frosty: ZeldaMaster. Start countdown.
ZeldaMaster: FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE, BLASTOFF!!!

The shuttle took off. The crew was in for a fun time, but the four hour flight was still a four hour flight no matter what the perspective.

Part 2 coming soon.
Looks like an Animal Crossing x SIMS hybrid. Ehhhhh...we'll see.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
When I do FG doubles with my sister, we usually both pick Wario. We do it mostly for fun, but we also use the same colour swap (classic, light blue & pink), so sometimes I get confused as to who I am and SD. It's funny as I'm always like, "WHICH WARIO AM I?!" and my sister's like, "You're the one who's jumping! (or whatever I'm doing)". Though we never use Wario Waft during matches, only near the end at the same time. What a way to end a game! It's honestly the most stupid and funniest thing. we have a lame sense of humour

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
If you used a tablet, which OS would you prefer? Windows, iOS, or Android? I prefer the first one. :troll:
I tried windows in a demo shop....NO.

IOS, ....for several reasons I would say it's ok, but not enough.

Android, I only saw it never really tried it, but I liked what I saw and the thing that might interest me is it;s google + linux....it should be good right?

I like linux :)

and now that my OS is linux with windows as hybrid, well....it's pretty much versatile :)

actually, one thing that might interest you, tomorrow, I have an OS class and we will use Windows 1.0 on a vm....we saw it yesterday....gosh it's ugly :)

I can't acutally believe that Bill Gates once said that 64kb was enough memory for everyone and the future....I think he was SLIGHTLY wrong....

just SLIGHTLY....a TINY LITTLE Mr mini mini bit.

yeah, I love Paper Mario stuff :)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Sorry, I had to.
dude, please I';m actually about to play this game like tomorrow (it's technically today but anyway).

And the thing is....I will play it the first time after at least 10 years....it';s the first game I played and enjoyed in my life.

I expect big nostalgia ESPECIALLY on frantic factory....just the music was a lot....

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
After reading @CliffJumper's opening chapter, I can safely say that the student has surpassed the master.
Well, I should be more active.

That's what I learned because I wasn;t featured here :)

though....that was for an mc ressources pack....it's still progressing btw, just being a bit more active there since the hardest like the gui and stuff has been done, now doing the blocks and items which is the best part :)

once, I might get in a fic....

D

Deleted member

To prevent a perfect chaos from happening on this thread is their cause

Fits perfectly.

I tried windows in a demo shop....NO.

IOS, ....for several reasons I would say it's ok, but not enough.

Android, I only saw it never really tried it, but I liked what I saw and the thing that might interest me is it;s google + linux....it should be good right?

I like linux :)

and now that my OS is linux with windows as hybrid, well....it's pretty much versatile :)

actually, one thing that might interest you, tomorrow, I have an OS class and we will use Windows 1.0 on a vm....we saw it yesterday....gosh it's ugly :)

I can't acutally believe that Bill Gates once said that 64kb was enough memory for everyone and the future....I think he was SLIGHTLY wrong....

just SLIGHTLY....a TINY LITTLE Mr mini mini bit.

yeah, I love Paper Mario stuff :)
I've tried out some Windows tablets at stores and I liked them. Sure, I may be the only one that never hated on Windows 8.x, but I never had problems using them. I found myself liking the touchscreen aspect of things more. iOS is okay, yeah, but if anything I prefer the latest versions. Same thing with Android.. I've tested one phone running it and there was little to no lag, which is great. Lol, Windows 1.0? Never tried it out, but yep, it's ugly, sort of. Out of all DOS-based Windows OS I'd rather go for the Windows 9x series. You know, because why not? 64KB was good in the 80s. Not that he's wrong, but I think today's software are a lot more demanding and what not and so they are either MBs, GBs, or even TBs.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Well, I should be more active.

That's what I learned because I wasn;t featured here :)

though....that was for an mc ressources pack....it's still progressing btw, just being a bit more active there since the hardest like the gui and stuff has been done, now doing the blocks and items which is the best part :)

once, I might get in a fic....
hey adelaro do a little dance for me

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember when I almost got lynched by a lot of guys in my classroom because I said I hated Linux....
Good Awful Times :4dk:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I realized that this avi makes me look serious or angry most of the time... so... I'll search for something else...

D

Deleted member

I remember when I almost got lynched by a lot of guys in my classroom because I said I hated Linux....
Good Awful Times :4dk:
I tried out Linux Mint at one point in 2013, and it was okay at best. Some things were carried over from Windows, but most of it is entirely different. Even the way of installing applications is different. I wasn't into it much, though. I also saw Ubuntu running once. It looked nice but hey, I'm more of a Win guy.

People shouldn't get mad at you for your opinion.. we all have different thoughts and likes.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Things of which none of them are for anyone to read?
I heard people there give Freemiums.
The Disco Room is basically where SWF users can upload and share pictures of each other's butts. It's been a fun and enriching experience so far.

And indeed, Premium users can gift Premium to others, as was the case with me. May a generous patron look kindly upon you also.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What application did you use to draw our glorious king Dedede?
Flipnote 3D
Colors! 3D on dat 3DS
I got it since I never knew that Flipnote 3D was happening
But it is now
PREPARE FOR ANIMATIONS FROM YOURS TRUELY
ALL HAIL KINGDr. Mario DEDEDE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom