• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I might get back into PM seriously again once Brawl is released on the eShop.

The way eShop Wii games are set up, Hackless PM will definitely work. Which means I'll have a shortcut to it from my Wii U menu. Convenience is key.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
Pictures of the day:

"Sonic need to jump from Dash Ring to Ring to get up to the upper path!"

"This resort look like it was made by a tourist's dream!"

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I only downloaded 3.5 to hold me over until Smash 4. Can't wait to be flamed
I did the same and never looked back :teeth:
You think your flameshield is big enough for two?

Ryu is 190 lbs minimum. I wonder sometimes how much Dudley weighs, buth then I remember that a true gentleman never tells his weight.

Also, as much as I want Tekken x Street Fighter to come out soon (because Namco hasn't steered me wrong yet), I think I'd take Street Fighter X Tekken 2 in the meantime, as long as we get Lee Chaolan, Anna Williams, Armor King from Tekken, and E. Honda, Fei Long, Rose and Adon from SF.
They better do it right this time too

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
There are lots of videos about top tiers getting beaten like that (or similar ways) in Melee. It's good though.

I didn't know you had fans. Since when did you start working on that Sonic fanfiction?
Since May 2012 out of boredom, then I've started to take it more seriously since thesummer beofre my first college semester since I've thought of the potential this very fanfiction had when compared to the other terribad Sega Super Stars fanfics (Most of them dealing with edginess and ****). So you can tell that it managed to grow and gather a crap load of readers from 10 different countries for the next 3 years.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
I would love to get some tools together to add my music to 3.5. It would be the most metal soundtrack on the planet (except WarioWare, that'll have goofy internet music. Edward Khil and Dschinghis Kahn anybody?)

Edit: I'm at 420 posts. Invisible toke to my internet folk. \m/

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I would love to get some tools together to add my music to 3.5. It would be the most metal soundtrack on the planet (except WarioWare, that'll have goofy internet music. Edward Khil and Dschinghis Kahn anybody?)
You have 420 messages. Edit that post wisely.

D

Deleted member

Don't forget Tunak Tunak Tun.

Soul.

Since May 2012 out of boredom, then I've started to take it more seriously since thesummer beofre my first college semester since I've thought of the potential this very fanfiction had when compared to the other terribad Sega Super Stars fanfics (Most of them dealing with edginess and ****). So you can tell that it managed to grow and gather a crap load of readers from 10 different countries for the next 3 years.
"Edginess". Seriously? Out of all these ideas, they made fanfictions edgy? I suppose they also used donut steels or something. It's that obvious lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I remember when I changed the music on Brawl back when I put some texture hacks in the game, I had really long Dream Theater songs in Skyword for no reason :laugh:

And after hearing this Metal Remix I want this song in the game

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You have 420 messages. Edit that post wisely.
Why hello there old friend, I haven't you so dancing like that since that Gourmet Race mash-up on YouTube. Too bad Space Jam remixes are becoming more relevant on YouTube these days. :denzel:

"Edginess". Seriously? Out of all these ideas, they made fanfictions edgy? I suppose they also used donut steels or something. It's that obvious lol.
Which is why I stay true to who the characters are instead of opting for "muh edginess" unlike those armatures. I manage to get some humor to make each arc enjoyable since some of the Sega IP's represented are known for their quirkiness and tongue in cheek humor. While there are some mature universes involved (MadWorld, House of the Dead, Bayonetta, ect.), I made sure to tone them down for a T rated audience will not watering their character down too much like the Black Baron is still as sassy as ever despite not being allowed to use the "F word".

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It's weird. I can sort of wavedash and L cancel and crud in PM, but I can't do it in actual Melee.

I remember when I changed the music on Brawl back when I put some texture hacks in the game, I had really long Dream Theater songs in Skyword for no reason :laugh:
Texture/model hacking is the best. This one is still my favorite.

I could do without the KH styled crud, but who doesn't want to play as Tigger? (He's on Wolf, which makes it even more funny)

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
If I ever put an OC into the Sonic universe, it would be someone who sort of stays away form Sonic's group. I always thought it would be cool to do a story about a vulture who gets kicked out of the Babylon Rogues and teams up with Fang the Sniper to become a bounty hunter.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I feel like this thread needs the Guardians theme song.

This songs was written by me and all of the Guardians besides @Groot & Gamora.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
Don't forget Tunak Tunak Tun.

Don't forget Caramelldansen, that irritatingly catchy song. I'll replace that awful Ashley's Song with that.

Aaaaaand 421. Welp... that was fun while it lasted.

Why hello there old friend, I haven't you so dancing like that since that Gourmet Race mash-up on YouTube. Too bad Space Jam remixes are becoming more relevant on YouTube these days. :denzel:
I have to know where I can find these remixes. O.O

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Caramelldansen?
I used to play that all the time in school.
Annoyed the **** out of everyone.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I have to know where I can find these remixes. O.O
Alright, you can easily find these on YouTube and I'll be nice enough to share a few good examples. These examples are among one of my favorite fan remixes.

Look Ballin' (MadWorld)

PokeJam Theme Slam (Pokemon)

Kirby Super Slam (Kirby Super Star)

The Ball (Duck Tales The Game)

D

Deleted member

Alright, you can easily find these on YouTube and I'll be nice enough to share a few good examples. These examples are among one of my favorite fan remixes.

Look Ballin' (MadWorld)

I don't know, but the Kirby Super Star one is just perfect. 10/10.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335

Look Ballin' (MadWorld)

I'm SO adding Kirby Super Slam to the Dreamland stage.

D

Deleted member

Final Dunkstination remains my favorite, but man, that Milky Way Wishes Credit one is perfect.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*goes back to the thread*
*finds a lot of SLAM stuff*

OH GOD YES!!

chienluon

Smash Rookie
We been to your web site whilst researching some thing upon Search engines and now after examining your content I think it’s the enjoyment being right here on the website

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom