• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Dude.

You're 19?

You're so young.

I'm only 20 and for some reason...

That made me feel old.

I DON'T LIKE IT!
There's a thin strange line between 19 and 20; when I hit 20 I started having back issues and my vision deteriorated faster (I had to get eye surgery to fix that), the impression of actually feeling older hits in this age (maybe because social media or because one becomes legally adult and responsabilities flood in)
The idea is feeling like a veteran instead of old, one feels old if they want to feel old.
This is what Im saying to me to encourage me to go to the GYM and it works!

D

Deleted member

Hmm, I don't know what to do at the moment. I haven't done stuff on Photoshop over the past weeks lol.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger Hey, you have some really good ideas for stages, items, and Final Smashes. It would be great to see something like this come into fruition.

One of the other original authors of Disney Rumble had a very unique moveset for Stinky Pete. When he enters the match his box spawns next to him. This box is critical to his playstyle because he can use it to trap his opponents inside. He can put an opponent inside his box and climb inside himself to pummel them. He can climb on top of the box and camp from his location. He is even able to knock the box around and knock it into enemies for extra damage.
That Pete idea sounds interesting actually. The box should also have the ability to throw it at opponents. His Pick-axe could function as his primary weapon and some of his specials could be based around picking for gold.

That fact won't stop me from watching the film coming out near my birthday. Plus, Stephen Hillenburg is directing. It [should] be decent for us "older" fans to see.
I'm still going to watch it also. Hopefully, it's decent because that's all I want
@ Berserker. Berserker. I'm 100% certain that @ Opossum Opossum and @Liberation are younger than you.
Whoa. I didn't know that. That's good to know
the wost place ever
99% of the time when I see a feminist post there, I feel like they don't know what feminism truly is

@ Opossum Opossum I'm 19

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Oh yeah. Modern Spongebob is like modern Famliy Guy.

It's all shock humor with no point or substance.
I heard that some of the Season 9 episodes were good, and Sponge Out of Water looks... genuinely funny! Here's hoping the show becomes enjoyable again

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
That Pete idea sounds interesting actually. The box should also have the ability to throw it at opponents. His Pick-axe could function as his primary weapon and some of his specials could be based around picking for gold.
Oh yeah, and he also has his shockwave from his boss level in Toy Story 2 Video Game.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
99% of the time when I see a feminist post there, I feel like they don't know what feminism truly is
The problem is they THINK they know what feminisim is. Only good thing happening right now if the Seinfeld theme playing when you scroll which is what I'm trying to use to pep myself up

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I heard that some of the Season 9 episodes were good, and Sponge Out of Water looks... genuinely funny! Here's hoping the show becomes enjoyable again
I personally enjoyed season 4: the underrated of the post movie seasons.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
"I'm a feminist, but not one of those radical feminists who think that sometimes women aren't treated as well as men."

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Tumblr feminism.

Where complaining about things that ultimately don't matter are more important than the treatment of women from third world countries where female circumcision and the like is still practiced.

Heck, in Swaziland, it's illegal for women to wear pants.

I don't think we should care about Samus' foot wear.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh yeah, and he also has his shockwave from his boss level in Toy Story 2 Video Game.
OH MY GOD! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS THIS!

*ahem*

That sounds like a possible Down B, similar to DK's. His final smash could include the Gunslinger and Blacksmith despite them being noncanon.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
In my opinion Spongebob need both fresh and experiened minds and some positive thinking, the postmovie seasons felt like forced, you know like: "Ehhh, we released the movie don't have ideas but nick wants X amount of episodes, let's do a scene where Squidward loses his toenail!"
Season 4 was ok, after that, it went kinda downhill, some writers left and new one look like they were contracted to just fill the spot, we have some cool post-movie episodes but those are rare gems buried in "Weird Faces and messed up characters" episodes.

I have HUGE hopes for the new movie, because the characters look well developed again instead of being in "automatic mode" like in the recent episodes

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
I just slept from 4 till midnight... That was fun. Also not to alarm anyone but I have a new picture. :D

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Tumblr feminism.

Where complaining about things that ultimately don't matter are more important than the treatment of women from third world countries where female circumcision and the like is still practiced.

Heck, in Swaziland, it's illegal for women to wear pants.

I don't think we should care about Samus' foot wear.
" I dont wear makeup for scocity, Except that I wear it for society all the time because I'm self conscious about how people see me in public"

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So I just discovered in ORAS that the day care area is the most idiotic thing in any pokemon game. Several NPCs walk cycles end up in the way of the long path meant for bicycling to hatch eggs and no matter what you do you will get stopped by at least 1 every lap when something like this never happened in any previous game.

They dun dropped the ball something fierce.

(Im actually very serious, this is quite a bad mess up.)

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
OH MY GOD! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO REMEMBERS THIS!

*ahem*

That sounds like a possible Down B, similar to DK's. His final smash could include the Gunslinger and Blacksmith despite them being noncanon.
Am I the only one who found that game to actually be kind of challenging?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I don't know. Tumblr for me is a lot like DeviantART: they both can be very hit or miss, but it's more fun sneering at the latter.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So I just discovered in ORAS that the day care area is the most idiotic thing in any pokemon game. Several NPCs walk cycles end up in the way of the long path meant for bicycling to hatch eggs and no matter what you do you will get stopped by at least 1 every lap when something like this never happened in any previous game.

They dun dropped the ball something fierce.

(Im actually very serious, this is quite a bad mess up.)
you mean there isn't a straight road like in x and y? In x and y everyone is on the grass, why couldnt they keep them on grass or to the side in ORAS

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Am I the only one who found that game to actually be kind of challenging?
It was at times; some of the objectives to collect the Pizza Planet Tokens were tedious (i.e. the claw in Al's Space Land). I liked the soundtrack for the game, though.

I wish I still had my Buzz Lightyear of Star Command CD. Too bad my brother broke it...

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
you mean there isn't a straight road like in x and y? In x and y everyone is on the grass, why couldnt they keep them on grass or to the side in ORAS
Its a straight road but there are 3 NPCs who will walk and STAND THERE in the path when in every past game the NPCs were kept away from it. Its extremely frustrating.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Do any of you wish to change something about yourself but then become demotivated by the fact that you didn't change earlier in life, and thus ponder upon how you could have used that time when you were younger to actually do what you want to do now? And because of this, you think that you're too late to change something about yourself, even if you're 19? ugh... I just hate myself sometimes... its like I'm in a loop where my past self always has a set hold on my current self and who I want to become in the future...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Do any of you wish to change something about yourself but then become demotivated by the fact that you didn't change earlier in life, and thus ponder upon how you could have used that time when you were younger to actually do what you want to do now? And because of this, you think that you're too late to change something about yourself, even if you're 19? ugh... I just hate myself sometimes... its like I'm in a loop where my past self always has a set hold on my current self and who I want to become in the future...
You just wrote the story of my life right here. but I guess things getter better with time, I guess

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I don't know. Tumblr for me is a lot like DeviantART: they both can be very hit or miss, but it's more fun sneering at the latter.
Tumblr can be very funny even if they force the fun...or just they get too deep, and while I agree with the Hit & Miss theory DeviantArt has a lot of misses (beating the hits, opposing the year emm...2007 there was a lot of hits), specially because they're the featured ones.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I've finished my picture for the most part, and I actually like how it came out. Everything was better than expected.

I'm still not completely happy with the shading and lighting, but that's more the fault of my inexperience in utilizing it in an image, but at least I'm getting practice in! I need to figure out how to do a proper fur/hair texture as well... There's a few things that I feel like tweaking still, but I'm satisfied with the current product for now. Probably because it's the first thing I've done in months.

What started as a simple design change turned into something that looks quite different from the original as well. Hmm...

Now to make a video game out of it. Which is never going to happen. My hopes and dreams...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Tumblr can be very funny even if they force the fun...or just they get too deep, and while I agree with the Hit & Miss theory DeviantArt has a lot of misses (beating the hits, opposing the year emm...2007 there was a lot of hits), specially because they're the featured ones.
You should watch the "Welcome to _" series by JelloApocalypse. They're very accurate in summing up the users on certain websites.

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
It was at times; some of the objectives to collect the Pizza Planet Tokens were tedious (i.e. the claw in Al's Space Land). I liked the soundtrack for the game, though.

I wish I still had my Buzz Lightyear of Star Command CD. Too bad my brother broke it...
I remember Buzz constantly yelling "Wow!" whenever he started falling from a large distance.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
how to tell?

I'm VERY busy with the minecraft project that I'm not much active here. So far, I did built the complete room of sewers west and I'm still working on the ressources pack.

Now, I'm mostly working on changing and adding sounds. I changed some of them with clean record like the one when you're hurt and the stepping sounds (I love the stepping sounds in TTYd :) ).

Then, I got how to add sounds and music and I ported the whole ost into the game. you can play them by tapping a command which could allow us to play the music in their respective area but I have yet to figure out how to loop them considering they can take more than a minute each...that;s going to be a problem because looping the files themselves can be annoying for filesize.

let me show you some pic of the room I've built:

http://imgur.com/a/02mVn

So, as you can see, stil working in vacations :)
Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh.
So you were in Busy Land.
Alright. Makes sense.
(Good Luck with your project)

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
You just wrote the story of my life right here. but I guess things getter better with time, I guess
It's more like I have all these personal goals that I hope to accomplish... but I spend too much time worrying for what a normal person would see as nothing... and what this does is put me in an empty state of existence... where a mental war is raging in my head but nothing comes to fruition in real life, causing me to almost never change in reality..

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I remember Buzz constantly yelling "Wow!" whenever he started falling from a large distance.
That sound can be used to describe the Zurg Kite Boss and the Jack Hammer boss areas.

The first time I fell of the tree was a bad day for the poor toys on the ground...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
It's more like I have all these personal goals that I hope to accomplish... but I spend too much time worrying for what a normal person would see as nothing... and what this does is put me in an empty state of existence... where a mental war is raging in my head but nothing comes to fruition in real life, causing me to almost never change in reality..
Its scary how alike we sound. I have to deal with constantly letting people down but I guess we can make it through. If we are strong enough.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Looks like my hometown's getting a surprise visit from Elsa according to the weather app on my phone. I just hope my wii u doesn't freeze over.

Last edited:

Losho

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheLosho
3DS FC
3883-7759-0830
Its a straight road but there are 3 NPCs who will walk and STAND THERE in the path when in every past game the NPCs were kept away from it. Its extremely frustrating.
Please Understand...
Sakurai was trying to make it a more casual game. /s That sucks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom