• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
You don't mess with Entei. He will beat your **** and leave
Don't bug me too much, especially if you're really vile. I'll cook up your nightmares with a well-placed Spitfire and then walk off tipping my tiara like a fedora.
What. Just what.
Hey, beats me! You're not the crazy half-genie here, and neither am I.

D

Deleted member

I doubt it honestly. It got hacked by Anonymous in 2011, and it could get hacked again. I'm not sure if they would buff the servers.
After the outage, all I've been hearing from PSN was just: maintenance, maintenance, and more maintenance. Sure, there's more things than that, but that's all I see.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
http://smashboards.com/threads/official-character-discussion-thread.347464/page-1582#post-18256465
If you had bothered to actually read what Miyamoto had said or this previous post of mine explaining what was said, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
The only one here making a fool out of themselves is you. You chose to misread what Miyamoto was saying because you desperately want Krystal in the game. You chose to completely ignore anyone trying to drag you away from your warm fuzzy delusions that lead you to think Krystal is a high probability alongside Wolf.
And now, judging by the latter point I'm about to address, you choose to immaturely attempt to slander someone just because they dare to snap you back into reality.

I barely ever talk about Shadow, so explain how in the flying **** can I have an "over-obsession" over him. No seriously.
I seem to recall you making the same baseless claim before, claiming that I said I was a "huge Shadow fanboy" on the Dr. Eggman thread, when all I've ever said was that I was a fan.
I also recall that you went on a huge ****ing tirade about how Nintendo and Sega were "so close" that Nintendo was inevitably going to buy Sega and that we were FOR SURE going to get more Sonic characters. A little hypocritical to try to deface me because I thought there "was any speck of hope" for Shadow (when I really didn't; I've stated before that he was nothing more than a pipe dream of mine, same with Eggman, who I wanted more than Shadow) when you have that hanging over your shoulder. Especially since I was arguing against your propaganda.

I've talked about Black Shadow from F-Zero quite a bit, though. To claim I had an over-obsession with him, while still inaccurate, would be more reasonable of a claim.

And really? You're going to try to use my desire to see Waluigi in Smash as a reason for people to shun me?
I'm not making any sort of claims on how he's so likely based off fabricated nonsense like you are with Krystal. Once Rosalina was revealed, I knew there was no chance Waluigi was joining the fray. He was going to inevitably be revealed as an Assist once more and that's all he'll ever be until he joins Wario in his adventures or microgame endeavors.
In other words, I'm not letting my personal bias over the character cloud my judgment of logical thinking like you are.

If you had any shred of dignity left by this point, you've just lost it.
HOT DANG! GOLDEN JUST WENT HAMM!

@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix you know the drill. :smirk:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The only users I remember back from the old 2097 days is Izzy, Psycho, and Oasis. I wasn't too active back then and what activity I actually had consisted of either posting **** and my speculation thread that no one viewed lol.

For some lols, go to the Archives and look through the character support threads pre-Brawl.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This comment made no sense lol :p
Also considering your position, I assumed you had visited the a few times Smash 64 Social thread
:smirk:

Boom there ya go.
I'm trying to dispel any connection to that section by just blabbering nonsense in hopes that people assume I have no idea just so I don't get any questions. Makes perfect sense. But yeah, I lurk in the Smash 64 section daily.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The only users I remember back from the old 2097 days is Izzy, Psycho, and Oasis. I wasn't too active back then and what activity I actually had consisted of either posting **** and my speculation thread that no one viewed lol.

For some lols, go to the Archives and look through the character support threads pre-Brawl.
I don't want to. You'll see some salty posts made in the Krystal thread and about the Brawl roster by Yours Truly.

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don't want to. You'll see some salty posts made by me in the Krystal thread and about the Brawl roster by Yours Truly.
Im embarrassed by many of the posts I made back then. I recall one post where I ridiculed the mods and then got infracted. Go figure, huh?

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Sacred Fire, Obo. Sacred Fire. You don't mess with that grace. Entei just has so much style.
Buuuuut Arcanine has better coverage tho.

Wild Charge, Close Combat, Solar Beam, and Iron Tail allll the way.:059::059::059::059::059::059::059:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom