• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
...changing the subject, this has been flying around the webs today:

If we don't get New Nintendo 3DS news in the Nintendo Direct now then I don't know what.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm not interested on those games to begin with. :troll:
Are they like Assassin's Creed and CoD in which new installments get released every year?
Yes. They are sports games and therefore get a new installment every year.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm not interested on those games to begin with. :troll:
Are they like Assassin's Creed and CoD in which new installments get released every year?
ARE THEY
Bruuuuuuuuh
Fifa 14 was the same damn thing as FIFA 13, but of course I have to have muh updated rosters and extra new game modes.
As with any sport game, an updated roster is a must. Plus no one really plays online on a year old sports game.
I gotta keep up with the scene ;-;

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
ARE THEY
Bruuuuuuuuh
Fifa 14 was the same damn thing as FIFA 13, but of course I have to have muh updated rosters and extra new game modes.
As with any sport game, an updated roster is a must. Plus no one really plays online on a year old sports game.
For something that small, I'd demand it in the form of a free patch then shelling out $60 every 12 months.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
ARE THEY
Bruuuuuuuuh
I know that feeling. I buy Football Manager (soccer for you Americans) every year despite being terrible in management games and few changes every year, only for the updated squads.
And I can't stop buying them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not really all that "cluttered" for me.

Plus one time I politely asked her to stop and she sounded like an ******* (saying "No", liked the message, then followed me)
Et tu, Wario Bros.? That "high and mighty" feel that some people give off is why I ignore some people.

ARE THEY
Bruuuuuuuuh
You're just like my brother. Gotta get dem updated rosters and crud. I always pick whatever team has the silliest sponsor and/or name. I remember one time coming across a Spanish team sponsored by Burger King.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You don't apply real life logic to videogames unless you are playing Professor Layton or Ace Attorney full stop.
Simple as that. This rant was not needed.
****ing Professor Layton and Ace Attorney oh baby
No thank you:4villagerf:
...changing the subject, this has been flying around the webs today:

If we don't get New Nintendo 3DS news in the Nintendo Direct now then I don't know what.
If that comes in purple and is real then Im good

Last edited:

Soul.

It's a minefield
Be glad ignorance is bliss #25 :estatic:
Ah well, such is that one social thread~ I mean Internet. Whatever.
Also, this thread is so active. Is the 64 social thread even acti---never mind.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
For something that small, I'd demand it in the form of a free patch then shelling out $60 every 12 months.
Preaching to the choir.
But in the end, it's a business and people are shown to be willing to shell out 60$
Like myself ;-;
Okay, so avoid the 64 thread. Got it.

...then again I am a little curious...:smirk:
Pandoras Box should stay closed ;p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't try to convince me, Golden. I know you're wrong. He said it at E3 last year.

You may as well stop before you make a fool out of yourself.
http://smashboards.com/threads/official-character-discussion-thread.347464/page-1582#post-18256465
If you had bothered to actually read what Miyamoto had said or this previous post of mine explaining what was said, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
The only one here making a fool out of themselves is you. You chose to misread what Miyamoto was saying because you desperately want Krystal in the game. You chose to completely ignore anyone trying to drag you away from your warm fuzzy delusions that lead you to think Krystal is a high probability alongside Wolf.
And now, judging by the latter point I'm about to address, you choose to immaturely attempt to slander someone just because they dare to snap you back into reality.

Also, let me remind all of you that this guy i'm quoting has an over obsession about Shadow the Hedgehog, a third party character from an already represented franchise, made clear quite often when he used to say he actually thought there was any speck of hope for him. In truth, there wasn't, and by the looks of it never will be.

And from what I figured, saw Waluigi as even possible while discussing spinoff characters.
I barely ever talk about Shadow, so explain how in the flying **** can I have an "over-obsession" over him. No seriously.
I seem to recall you making the same baseless claim before, claiming that I said I was a "huge Shadow fanboy" on the Dr. Eggman thread, when all I've ever said was that I was a fan.
I also recall that you went on a huge ****ing tirade about how Nintendo and Sega were "so close" that Nintendo was inevitably going to buy Sega and that we were FOR SURE going to get more Sonic characters. A little hypocritical to try to deface me because I thought there "was any speck of hope" for Shadow (when I really didn't; I've stated before that he was nothing more than a pipe dream of mine, same with Eggman, who I wanted more than Shadow) when you have that hanging over your shoulder. Especially since I was arguing against your propaganda.

I've talked about Black Shadow from F-Zero quite a bit, though. To claim I had an over-obsession with him, while still inaccurate, would be more reasonable of a claim.

And really? You're going to try to use my desire to see Waluigi in Smash as a reason for people to shun me?
I'm not making any sort of claims on how he's so likely based off fabricated nonsense like you are with Krystal. Once Rosalina was revealed, I knew there was no chance Waluigi was joining the fray. He was going to inevitably be revealed as an Assist once more and that's all he'll ever be until he joins Wario in his adventures or microgame endeavors.
In other words, I'm not letting my personal bias over the character cloud my judgment of logical thinking like you are.

If you had any shred of dignity left by this point, you've just lost it.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You people really don't want to know what goes on in the dark dank sewers of Smashboards, I'm telling you. :urg:
You mean this isn't a dark, dank sewer?

I could've sworn the title of the Social Thread said "Smash 4 Social Thread 4.0 - It's actually a Dark, Dank Sewer"

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
http://smashboards.com/threads/official-character-discussion-thread.347464/page-1582#post-18256465
If you had bothered to actually read what Miyamoto had said or this previous post of mine explaining what was said, we wouldn't be having this discussion.
The only one here making a fool out of themselves is you. You chose to misread what Miyamoto was saying because you desperately want Krystal in the game. You chose to completely ignore anyone trying to drag you away from your warm fuzzy delusions that lead you to think Krystal is a high probability alongside Wolf.
And now, judging by the latter point I'm about to address, you choose to immaturely attempt to slander someone just because they dare to snap you back into reality.

I barely ever talk about Shadow, so explain how in the flying **** can I have an "over-obsession" over him. No seriously.
I seem to recall you making the same baseless claim before, claiming that I said I was a "huge Shadow fanboy" on the Dr. Eggman thread, when all I've ever said was that I was a fan.
I also recall that you went on a huge ****ing tirade about how Nintendo and Sega were "so close" that Nintendo was inevitably going to buy Sega and that we were FOR SURE going to get more Sonic characters. A little hypocritical to try to deface me because I thought there "was any speck of hope" for Shadow (when I really didn't; I've stated before that he was nothing more than a pipe dream of mine, same with Eggman, who I wanted more than Shadow) when you have that hanging over your shoulder. Especially since I was arguing against your propaganda.

I've talked about Black Shadow from F-Zero quite a bit, though. To claim I had an over-obsession with him, while still inaccurate, would be more reasonable of a claim.

And really? You're going to try to use my desire to see Waluigi in Smash as a reason for people to shun me?
I'm not making any sort of claims on how he's so likely based off fabricated nonsense like you are with Krystal. Once Rosalina was revealed, I knew there was no chance Waluigi was joining the fray. He was going to inevitably be revealed as an Assist once more and that's all he'll ever be until he joins Wario in his adventures or microgame endeavors.
In other words, I'm not letting my personal bias over the character cloud my judgment of logical thinking like you are.

If you had any shred of dignity left by this point, you've just lost it.
Man, get yo dumb ass arguments out of here and into the PMs bruh :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom