• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I don't want to. You'll see some salty posts made in the Krystal thread and about the Brawl roster by Yours Truly.
We will see some posts made by you, by you eh?

D

Deleted member

I don't want to. You'll see some salty posts made in the Krystal thread and about the Brawl roster by Yours Truly.
I just want to find the R.O.B., Toon Link, and Wolf threads. That's where the real gold lies.

D

Deleted member

I saw them. You got Wolf, Bowser Jr., Sonic, Dedede, and Diddy right in one of your old posts. I'm talking about Smash Bros. in general of course.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
The only users I remember back from the old 2097 days is Izzy, Psycho, and Oasis. I wasn't too active back then and what activity I actually had consisted of either posting **** and my speculation thread that no one viewed lol.

For some lols, go to the Archives and look through the character support threads pre-Brawl.
Correction. It was never archived but in the Brawl character discussion. Fun to look back at the speculation during then.

I wasn't here in the Brawl days
It wasn't as lawless as some might say. It was a very exciting time until Brawl hate began.

D

Deleted member

I go back through old posts and ask myself.

Why didn't anyone punch me in the face and infract me?
I do the same thing. Except it's more; how in the world did anyone tolerate me for as long as they did?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

In the Brawl days there was a joke support thread for Captain Crunch.

Not kidding. It's very deep in the Brawl character archives, though.
I think I remember that (though it was before I became a member). Wasn't it based off of Cap'n Crunch being Sakurai's favorite cereal or something?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Im embarrassed by many of the posts I made back then. I recall one post where I ridiculed the mods and then got infracted. Go figure, huh?
That's growing up. At a young age, you rarely think about what you post and you care a lot about the roster. But now we don't care that much anymore.

I saw them. You got Wolf, Bowser Jr., Sonic, Dedede, and Diddy right in one of your old posts. I'm talking about Smash Bros. in general of course.
Wolf, seriously? I was a big supporter of Krystal back then (oh, how times have changed for the better) and was extremely salty she didn't make Brawl. Same for Bowser Jr., Ridley (again, oh, how times have changed for the better) and Lyn.

D

Deleted member

I think I remember that (though it was before I became a member). Wasn't it based off of Cap'n Crunch being Sakurai's favorite cereal or something?
Just found what I think might be the thread, and that's exactly what it says.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-official-captain-crunch-support-thread.132964/

"Okay first off alot of people are going to say he can't be in but sakurai only said anime characters can't be in not cereal mascots and he has good chances it is sakurai's favorite cereal."

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So.
I was just on page 470, and I hit "Next" To get to the next page, and it sent me back to the top of page 470.
I did it again, and it sent me back up again.
Guys.
I think The Social Thread is trying to tell me something.
I don't think it wants me to leave guys.
I know that we can never leave once we enter the thread.
But I think the thread itself doesn't want me to leave.
Guys.
Guys I'm scared.
I should start sleeping with my eyes open.

Well, you know how heated speculation debates can get. Combine that with what we saw.
I see what you did there.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I remember a particular post which complained about no Ridley, no Mega Man... and R.O.B

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I do the same thing. Except it's more; how in the world did anyone tolerate me for as long as they did?
Simple we put you on ignore. :troll:

Allow me to refrain back to this

If this is fake then Nintendo needs to sue him and then hire him

2 billion units if this fake

Last edited:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Just found what I think might be the thread, and that's exactly what it says.

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-official-captain-crunch-support-thread.132964/

"Okay first off alot of people are going to say he can't be in but sakurai only said anime characters can't be in not cereal mascots and he has good chances it is sakurai's favorite cereal."
All right, inb4 Captain Salt starts to exist - actually great with skim milk. Part of this balanced Melee!

D

Deleted member

Wolf, seriously? I was a big supporter of Krystal back then (oh, how times have changed for the better) and was extremely salty she didn't make Brawl. Same for Bowser Jr., Ridley (again, oh, how times have changed for the better) and Lyn.
You mentioned Krystal in that same exact post I talked about. She's the only character you mentioned that didn't appear as playable. But I feel you though, supporters of a character can be like this at times (Ridley for example).

Hey, at least Bowser Jr. made it into Smash 4. :p

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I remember supporting Ridley, Toon Link, Wolf, Villager, Lip, Bowser Jr., King K. Rool, Sami, and Dixie Kong back then. I was pretty pissed though that Toon Link was similar to Link (was hoping for Deku Leaf and Skull Hsmmer :/ )

R0Y

Smash Master
Diddy Kong Racing 2 and/or Donkey Kong 64 Returns and GOAT Direct confirmed.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
HAHAHA! Y'know about the stage with Mom in SSB4 for Wii U, right? Well, I haven't seen the recent GimR video yet where he's probably going to get a 9 Judge, but this match is hilarious! The commentary is focused on Mom for the first round: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_6Qyd7TcYY. :joyful:

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
>Diddy Racing
>DK64 in oh-so-high def

If this officially happens, it may as well be le worldwide Dong expander. :/ Too bad Rare is grounded over at Microsoft's HQ.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Weren't there "rumors" of a Diddy Kong Racing 2 being made by Monster Games, last year? I think they're fake, but if it exists, then that's great.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
*Looks at comments on YT made 4 years ago*
WHO IS THIS PERSON AND WHY WERE THEY IN MY BODY!?
I posted some stupid crap on a forum back in 2009. It doesn't matter to me now, since there's a man with a large gun that stepped out of the Smashboards van and is attempting to break down my door.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I still wonder how people can tolerate me and my Vaati propaganda. :awesome:

Speaking of looking back. I remember when most of the mods that frequent these parts were just normal members. I think I became a member a little after @Mario_and_Sonic_Guy became a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom