• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
The hate for R.O.B. was strong on brawl times.
Looking for what we had to deal on september,there was more BS flying on the boards that time.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I posted some stupid crap on a forum back in 2009. It doesn't matter to me now, since there's a man with a large gun that stepped out of the Smashboards van and is attempting to break down my door.
Remember, If the Smashboards Man stops trying to break down your Smashboards Door, and offers you Smashboards Candy in exchange for you getting in his Smashboards Van, don't trust him, because he is Smashboards LYING.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I posted some stupid crap on a forum back in 2009. It doesn't matter to me now, since there's a man with a large gun that stepped out of the Smashboards van and is attempting to break down my door.
Update: Door has been broken down, he's going up the stairs to the room I'm in. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
If ya haven't heard this, go do it NAO.
Don't mind me, just spoonfeeding y'all some good animusic.:4pacman:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I didn't know anything that went on back in the Brawl days of speculation until sometime after joining here. Or even the community after the game came out until early 2013 when I finally joined. I never even lurked this place before joining and didn't know much about it's community, I just played Brawl online a lot.

R0Y

Smash Master
>Diddy Racing
>DK64 in oh-so-high def

If this officially happens, it may as well be le worldwide Dong expander. :/ Too bad Rare is grounded over at Microsoft's HQ.
I trust modern Retro more anyways and Nintendo owns all the IP rights to these aside from some minor characters in DKR apparently.

R0Y

Smash Master
I'll only pick up the 3D port of Majora's Mask that day cause there's nothing else coming except Xenoblade and minor additional features. Please understand.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Update: Door has been broken down, he's going up the stairs to the room I'm in. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
Update: He burst into my room with a wild look in his eyes, pointed the gun at me, and pulled the trigger. The gun launched what looks like a Knuckles amiibo at me, which hit me in the face and landed in my hand. I looked at him in confusion. Then he left inconspicuously out the window.

D

Deleted member

I'll only pick up the 3D port of Majora's Mask that day cause there's nothing else coming except Xenoblade and minor additional features. Please understand.
Yeah there's nothing coming that date apart from those two you mentioned, so they are good choices.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Update: He burst into my room with a wild look in his eyes, pointed the gun at me, and pulled the trigger. The gun launched what looks like a Knuckles amiibo at me, which hit me in the face and landed in my hand. I looked at him in confusion. Then he left inconspicuously out the window.
You closed the door, but Knuckles kept on knockin'~

Was it Travis Willingham, by any chance?

R0Y

Smash Master
Yeah there's nothing coming that date apart from those two you mentioned, so they are good choices.
And Monster Hunter 4 if you're into that.

And the new Kirby spin-off for Wii U, likewise, 3DS priced like Captain Toad.

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
Now why must you go ruin the mystery?
What if its a truth and lie statement? He could be providing one person he is really pranking with another who he is not! It could be a matter of finding out who he really is gonna prank and who the actual second person is!

Soul.

14 hours left for the Direct. I'll obviously keep my expectations low for New 3DS stuff.
I barely play Mega Man games.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Why does this sound familiar?
Wait...
No, it can't be...
@ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon it was you wasn't it!?
I'm glad it wasn't me. I don't want to have a pink username, but on the bright side people finally stopped calling me a furry, the hat looked good and the apples were certainly tasty.
PURPLE.

D

Deleted member

And Monster Hunter 4 if you're into that.

And the new Kirby spin-off for Wii U, likewise, 3DS priced like Captain Toad.
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is interesting. I'll think about getting that one.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What if its a truth and lie statement? He could be providing one person he is really pranking with another who he is not! It could be a matter of finding out who he really is gonna prank and who the actual second person is!
Because I know people like him. Heroes don't lie.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
This guy might be onto something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom