• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Morbid's banned? Wonder what she did...

On another note I am becoming seriously outta shape, my hip has recurrning pains ;A; Mom insists it's due to lack of exercise but I insist it's overexertion as I bend and twist in unnatural angles while constantly doing chores

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You people really don't want to know what goes on in the dark dank sewers of Smashboards, I'm telling you. :urg:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
BUT IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!!

I like living on the edge of the blade that cuts through flesh and bone and passes down righteous laws. :p
...Except that it shouldn't be
Cause its a video game.

You people really don't want to know what goes on in the dark dank sewers of Smashboards, I'm telling you. :urg:
The 64 social thread being itself again?

D

Deleted member

My sig was easy to make.

I need to get Paintshop Pro again. Working on images will be a heck lot easier with it, so I might be able to put more creativity in my signatures. Luckily the background of all three original images I used in my current one are pitch black so I didn't need to do much other than put them all together and add the captions.
I use Photoshop for most of my stuff. I did try out Paint Shop Pro long time a go, but ehh it's not my thing.

Bruh, what's with the New 3DS marketing stuff...

Apparently.

Their social thread isn't as cool as ours tho.
New 3DS XL in red? Day 1.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Here comes another rant... That involves real life logic versus Nintendo logic... So, behold! A spoiler.
Coming from a martial arts background, I do not, I repeat: I do not like Zero Suit Samus's Side Smash or Dash Attack in SSB4. Her Side Smash starts off with a roundhouse which is fine, but then she does this side kick where she leans way too far back. Superwoman or not, but that would probably kill her spine. Oh, and do I have to mention that her jet heels are active? Yeah, imagine her slipping and the heel propels her down crushing her skull and spine. Really? What the hell? At least give her a proper side kick or make it more upright like the Mii Brawlers. Ha... HAHA! The Mii Brawler and Gunner do better than Zero Suit Samus and Samus in accurate, safe moves, and Mii Gunner being a better Samus...

Have fun with a messed up spine, Samus...

All right, in Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, Vergil's basic combo for Beowulf was a left punch, right punch, and a "hurricane kick". The hurricane kick is roundhouse followed by a spinning back kick... It's a spinning kick like Fox's Fair. Well, that could be deadly considering ZSS's jet heels propelling her forward and accelerating her legs. Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J_PsJ4ObyUU#t=217.

So, Dash Attack, what's wrong with this? She's leaning her head in. I don't know if this is because of her jet heels, but with flying knees, you don't lean your head in. Why? Well, if you telegraph it, then a person could side step and slam your head in. Hell, they don't even have to slam you, they could push your head in. Also, some people clinch - grab - when they do a flying knee. You know what gets in the way? A person's head. Yeah, headbutting incorrectly injuries both, but I think it's much worse for the headbutter. Or if they can, they could guard themselves and an elbow to the head hurts - trust me, I've had an elbow straight down on my head once and it was by accident. Since she's throwing her entire weight in like that, if she falls, trips, or whatever, it's going to hurt... A lot. I wouldn't be surprised if her neck snaps. Leaning back would equalize her weight distribution.

Also, her chin's not tucked in which she can't in that position since it would leave her blind. Tucking your chin in means things like uppercuts aren't going to do much, but in this case, I think it might be like a shock absorber if something happens. Welp, Samus might need a neck brace by the end of SSB4.

I know I complain a lot, I know it's just a game, and I have been really nitpicky about Samus, but the inner martial artist in me wants to say something and also, my inner safety instructor... person... thing doesn't want Samus to get hurt even though she's a fictional character.
Calm down

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Thanks for reminding me that I actually have to get creative with mine
It's pretty good
+1 for assassination classroom
All I've got is final smash gifs, which screams originality
So you mean after Sega stopped making consoles everything went downhill? Ehh I guess you're right. Same with Activision (which is funny because it was created by a bunch of developers who were dissatisfied with Atari's policies and wanted to make good games, and look at them now.), Ubisoft, EA, and all that.
EA disappoints me every six months with Madden and FIFA and I never learn ;-;
Apparently GameFAQs also has a Social 'Thread': http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/572200-warflame.
RAID TIME
Sonic 64 boards?

Soul.

I'm sorry, what is this "64 Social thread" everyone is talking about. I keep hearing about it but I don't get it. :facepalm:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm sorry, what is this "64 Social thread" everyone is talking about. I keep hearing about it but I don't get it. :facepalm:
It's even an understatement to say that it's ****. Not even the infraction-happy mods want to set foot into that hellhole.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But I need to vent! That or a pet bunny, guinea pig, or some other adorable creature to ease my anguished soul. Yeah, the edge and the angst. I could be a modern day anti-hero. :p
To be fair, it's still not Rob Liefeld levels of bad.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Felt the need to post this. And this.

Also, I don't see everyone's sigs...just some.

Soul.

It's the 64 Social Thread. I guess it's abit obvious.
..... :facepalm:
Is it the one with this title? "Social Thread - Talk About Anything (You Are Allowed to Talk About)!". I'm seriously not getting anything..
It's even an understatement to say that it's ****. Not even the infraction-happy mods want to set foot into that hellhole.
Well, you just made me not go to the 64 boards lmao.

Strofirko

Smash Master
I was there I saw with my eyes,it's like the deep version of the internet with nazis an genital organs everywhere.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Not really all that "cluttered" for me.

Plus one time I politely asked her to stop and she sounded like an ******* (saying "No", liked the message, then followed me)
I think she likes you. :smirk:
Not appropriate I know, I know...

D

Deleted member

EA disappoints me every six months with Madden and FIFA and I never learn ;-;
I'm not interested on those games to begin with. :troll:
Are they like Assassin's Creed and CoD in which new installments get released every year?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Not really all that "cluttered" for me.

Plus one time I politely asked her to stop and she sounded like an ******* (saying "No", liked the message, then followed me)
Sounds like Morbid alright. I already miss him.... her.... that person....
Smash 64 social thread. 12 Billion times more crazy than our thread to the point that no one wants to mod the damn place :4dedede:
Just took a peek. Looks like fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom