• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Like is useful if you don't have anything to reply with... but that many people turn off their alerts for likes defeats the purpose.

It wouldn't have been a problem much if we didn't have that list of members with most likes.

I routinely **** with the mods and berate people and I am still not banned. I have a hard time believing she would be banned before I would.
Well, if you really want it, we can ban you. Would you like that? :4pacman:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only way I can see it being $15 is if there's more to it then just Mewtwo. But even that's a stretch if you look at MK8.
Like is useful if you have anything to reply with... but that many people turn off their alerts for likes defeats the purpose.

It wouldn't have been a problem much if we didn't have that list of members with most likes.
Well you know what they say: out of sight, out of mind.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Like is useful if you have anything to reply with... but that many people turn off their alerts for likes defeats the purpose.

At least 15% of the people in this thread are image-spamming Like *****s. It only facilitates the garbage.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
So Morbid is banned. Good, she pushed too many limits and boundaries, probably got reported a lot.
The most revolutionary individuals are the ones who go where no man has gone before. I have learned a lot from Morbid...never again will my biting sarcasm and disregard for the norm be rivaled!

D

Deleted member

LOL Gligar13Vids replied to me. I ain't replying back though.

"You want me suspended yet your videos aren't original. How ironic."

001rich100 2.0 here we go.

D

Deleted member

I just love the ignore feature though. Easily the best thing on the site.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm saying entire thread is full of little, little men.

And that the Heavy Weapons Guy is sick of it.

You're all just lucky he doesn't know where you all live.

Probably....
But aren't babies technically little men? And even then, it would explain why we act the way we do.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
But aren't babies technically little men? And even then, it would explain why we act the way we do.
Pretty sure babies cannot type or speak properly.

Unless we are all secretly advanced aliens who live within the solid core of Jupiter and the the so-called Earth sky is just a complex ever-changing hologram.

But how would I know that?

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I keep forgetting that exists. I should use it more often, instead of constantly rolling my eyes.
And deprive your eyes of proper optical exercises? Who would do such a thing?

Pretty sure babies cannot type or speak english.

Unless we are all secretly advanced aliens who live within the solid core of Jupiter and the the so-called Earth sky is just a complex ever-changing hologram.

But how would I know that?
But I see babies talk all the time in those cartoons and such, and they haven't lied to me yet.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom