• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread 4.1™-Rockets, Spiders, Drums, Arms, Wings, Lightning, Marsupials and OP form a circle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Oh my God... And this even has a VEVO... Maybe we should start our own band called Social Thread Orchestra & Knuckles to try to see if we can do better.
If you really wanted to hear crap, you could stop by the restrooms at your local restaurant. :4wario2:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Well what else would explain him not being a raccoon?
Pants would.
Also, why didn't anybody tell me that we changed to the Multi Millionaire Xenophobic Visionaries Thread?
You guys are mmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnderers

D

Deleted member

Weeeeeeeeell, I have nothing better to do than ruin the rest of your day.

So let's take everything wrong with Avril Lavigne's Sk8ter Boi and multiply that by 9000. What do you get?

This:
:troll::estatic:Your Welcome:estatic::troll:
This girl is like 10. She needs to sit down and go back to watching Austin and Ally.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm not that good, but omg some of the players I find feel like 8 year olds who haven't even played Smash before. And the rollers, don't even get me started on the ROLLERS.
That's how I always feel when I enter For Glory... or For Fun... or With Friends...or when I play with my BFF who always beats the **** out of me, and she just plays casually.

God, I'm so bad.
..why.....why......PORQUE? O-O. Just, like, why do they do it? WHYYYYYYYYY?! *cries violently*
It's "¿POR QUÉ?"

D

Deleted member

2013 was awful. That being said, I'd love a second 2013.
What's worse is 2012. The end of the world happened right there, with all of us assuming that thanks to a certain calendar ending that year (Maya), the world would end. Nothing happened. So if the Gregorian calendar ends, will the world truly end? :troll:

Nah, I'm kidding, like I said yesterday, rather than the world ending in 2012, we just changed our personalities to match the resetting of the former calendar.

So far, 2010 > 2014 > 2013 > 2011 >2012. Nuff said.

D

Deleted member

What's worse is 2012. The end of the world happened right there, with all of us assuming that thanks to a certain calendar ending that year (Maya), the world would end. Nothing happened. So if the Gregorian calendar ends, will the world truly end? :troll:

Nah, I'm kidding, like I said yesterday, rather than the world ending in 2012, we just changed our personalities to match the resetting of the former calendar.

So far, 2010 > 2014 > 2013 > 2011 >2012. Nuff said.
Neh, 2012 was better than 2013 for me.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That's how I always feel when I enter For Glory... or For Fun... or With Friends...or when I play with my BFF who always beats the **** out of me, and she just plays casually.

God, I'm so bad.

It's "¿POR QUÉ?"
That reminds me, I have one friend from school I haven't curbstomped rekt played yet...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Wow... the crowd chants are really bad compared to Brawl's... It doesn't even sound like a crowd, but more like one voice distorted and multiplied... .
Agreed. Maybe it's just nostalgia talking but I think the original Smash Bros had the best crowd chants. In this game it feels like something they knocked out during a lunch break. "Okay guys, we only have 30 minutes and we have to get through more than 50 characters. Just say their name a few times and we'll call it a day."

D

Deleted member

God, I'm so bad.

It's "¿POR QUÉ?"
Hey, now don't put yourself down. I'm sure you're good. You just gotta BELIEEEVVEEEEEEE!

Oh....I HAVE DISGRACED MY MEXICAN PEOPLE. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Am I the only one who has been getting lots of Japanese (thats what I assume anyway) on FG? Cause most of the time when I do I either get:

Scrubs that keep rolling away and spamming FSmash or Side B (specifically Dark Pit in this case... good lord the D.Pit Scrubs are annoying -__-) or Villagers that camp the ledge and constantly use Tree of Ftilt/ Btilt

Or sometimes I get really good players, like this one ZSS player that bodied my Mac pretty badly (although I got him back when he switched to Greninja and I bodied him with Sonic :troll:)..

Last edited:

Soul.

Tell that to those tryhards who use Ness and just spam PK Fire to grab to PK Thunder because they're so pro amirite?
Oops I misread your quote but whatever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who has been getting lots of Japanese (thats what I assume anyway) on FG? Cause most of the time when I do I either get:
Scrubs that keep rolling away and spamming FSmash or Side B (specifically Dark Pit in this case... good lord the D.Pit Scrubs are annoying -__-) or Villagers that camp the ledge and constantly use Tree of Ftilt/ Btilt
Or sometimes I get really good players, like this one ZSS player that bodied my Mac pretty badly (although I got him back when he switched to Greninja and I bodied him with Sonic :troll:)..
I get the kind of Japanese players that leave after 1 match no matter what. And I also get pretty cocky ones. It's fun to beat them up heehee. WHERE'S YOUR COCKINESS NOW? O-O

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I get the kind of Japanese players that leave after 1 match no matter what. And I also get pretty cocky ones. It's fun to beat them up heehee. WHERE'S YOUR COCKINESS NOW? O-O
Yeah, this Japanese guy beat me 3 times in a row, then I went on a roll and bodied him in the 4th match and he left.... wow :facepalm:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

You have never faced greater pain than getting bodied by :4duckhunt:. *weeps harder than the incinerator scene from Your Going To Cry 3*

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hey, now don't put yourself down. I'm sure you're good. You just gotta BELIEEEVVEEEEEEE!

Oh....I HAVE DISGRACED MY MEXICAN PEOPLE. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I believe... that Mr. Krabs and everyone I know are dead *cries*
You have never faced greater pain than getting bodied by :4duckhunt:. *weeps harder than the incinerator scene from Your Going To Cry 3*
I don't know If I've told this before, but if any of you guys are planning to go :4palutena: against :4duckhunt:, be it even a Lv. 6... it's not much of a good idea.

D

Deleted member

Neh, 2012 was better than 2013 for me.
Well I admit, 2012 has seen some better days here and there, so I would agree with you in some form, but for the most part, it's the worst of the bunch. For me, anyway.

And talking about For Glory, I only do Team Battles over there. Doing 1v1s is just a rage fest. Pretty much like the little kid called "xtreme jr" in MK7.

D

Deleted member

@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard NONONONOOONONONOOOOOOOO JUST KEEP BELIEVING! LOOK AT THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF THINGS!!

@ Mythra Mythra EXCUSE ME WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE THIS OUTSIDE?! TACOS ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. TACOS ARE MY SOULMATE. inb4 I live with Tacos when i'm 40.

@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix I actually just got a Japanese player who used Sonic. I stage spiked him using Peach's bair (DAT *** GUD LAWD) then he left .-. (Why did it censor ***?) (WHY IS IT CENSORING THAT)

Last edited by a moderator:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
LMAAOOOOOOOO
MY SIDES! XD

*Ahem*
Anyway while we were on the subject of FG, I decided to go do a quick match, and then this guy named "brody" used Jigglypuff against my sonic and when he was recovering back to the stage, he somehow STAGE SPIKES HIMSELF into oblivion with Rollout.... I don't even know anymore.

Anyway when I beat him (2 Stock :troll:) he leaves as soon as he gets to the CSS.... LOL XD :)

Last edited:

Captain Norris

Smash Lord
NNID
ZeldaFan3280
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that the channel @LinkMan1871 and I created has officially premiered today! Our channel is named TheNintenBits. We will be doing more than Smash, but we will occasionally have Smash bros matches. However, the big kicker is that we will have the Tournament highlights of Smash Bros 4 Tournaments uploaded here.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCscZhayUE1md07MIzDKiE8g
Here is the first video that uploaded, a quick introduction about the channel. You can find it here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiDUy9JKvw4
We would love to hear from you guys, so comment in the comments of the vid! As promised in the video, we will always reply back!
Thanks guys!
BTW, I am Walker in the video.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
LMAAOOOOOOOO
MY SIDES! XD

*Ahem*
Anyway while we were on the subject of FG, I decided to go do a quick match, and then this guy named "brody" used Jigglypuff against my sonic and when he was recovering back to the stage, he somehow STAGE SPIKES HIMSELF into oblivion with Rollout.... I don't even know anymore.

Anyway when I beat him (2 Stock :troll:) he leaves as soon as he gets to the CSS.... LOL XD :)
As a pocket Jiggs, that makes me facepalm. Rollout is a terrible move 95% of the time.

Soul.

Since we're talking about For Glory I'll just say that it's a mode full of tryhards who leave like cowards after doing one match because they don't want to have a loss on their precious win rate. My opinion lol.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I think it should be a rule whenever you play as :4darkpit: or a dark alt of another fighter, you name should switch to "EDGY" or "Ow the Edg".

Or at least, that's what I do...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Since we're talking about For Glory I'll just say that it's a mode full of tryhards who leave like cowards after doing one match because they don't want to have a loss on their precious win rate. My opinion lol.
Then only time I've done that, was because I needed to go to the market. Besides NEVER... which explains why my lose rate is much MUCH higher than my win rate.

This Guy!

True Metal Warrior
3DS FC
2809-9166-5335
With For Glory, I don't give two ****s about my Win rate. If I have someone beating my ass to the ground, I keep playing them to see if I can readjust and pull a win. For Glory is for matchup labwork and human battle experience for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom